The Grey Void. feeling=nullified

UnDyingChild132's Avatar UnDyingChild1325/29/13 11:29 pm
1 emeralds 167 2
5/30/2013 9:18 am
UnDyingChild132's Avatar UnDyingChild132
I wonder if I am the only one who has this perspective/ability/curse. This past year I have gone through a lot of personal change, and through it, I found a lot of my flaws, a lot of people hated/hate many things about me, and I tend to disappoint, etc. etc.
Also, as a young person, the whole "love scene" is very hectic. But this is all beside the point.
What I have developed is simply, the lack of feeling. I no longer love. Or feel great happiness or sadness. Disconnecting from people, etc. creating a grey void of anything potentially harmful around my psyche. Through this I have been able to master physical things as well, such as pain, nd horomones. Obviously it comes at a price, but I find this lack of feeling to be a difficult but beautiful thing. Has anyone else slipped into this, this self induced numbness, indifference, almost a focus on the blur that is our thoughts? I'm curious as to whether or not I'm alone in this.
UnDyingChild132
Level 3 : Apprentice Explorer