In the corridors of my mind (plea)

necrontyr's Avatar necrontyr1/1/12 8:26 pm
1 emeralds 141 7
1/2/2012 6:05 pm
Raxos's Avatar Raxos
i offten describe myself here as the "guy no-one knows" or "the guy who appears when you least expect it". because i suppose i feel that way.
i know its a terrible saying but i want somthing to happen, something amazing and i seem to expect something of myself. i dont know what i want to happen, but something for filling to me and untill then i will feel like an out cast. my social life i would say is bad, at school i have 2 freinds. one i have been freinds with since reception, when we came to secondry school we were put into the same form. full of people we had never meet out freindship was all we could hang onto, months went by he got new freinds, i didnt. 3 years past i still dont. my other freind is a bit like me, he has no where to go and im the only person who really talks to him. he dosnt always know the right words, i feel sorry for him. i tryed to get a girlfreind once, when i asked her out she said no, i could live with that but she teased me. but not in a nice way, like making a man work for his wages but then burning then infront of him.

im good with computers and seting them up, but i could never be a coder. i love technology and science, im good at it as well. the logic of is sooths me after a bad day and anything that oposes it intreges me because i would want to know why. i studjy hard at science, especialy physics and astronomy. a profesion i dream of having. i love having the knowledge of billions of possibilatys. because of these traits i am called 'geek', 'nurd' and such. this is why i am outcast.

not the game but the community of minecraft is one of few things i hang onto. people listen to me here i have made new freinds here, people who if i meet in person i would gladly hug. and i thank you.

i dont know if this sort of thing affects my sainaty, but i do find myself doing odd things. once i tryed to listen to my mind i think. i closed my eyes and scribled hopining  that the lines would mean something, ill get the pic of the paper later because its late. but is this normal

there it is, a plea for help. obviously i havent told you everythig but i cant and thats another problem i face.
necrontyr
Level 37 : Artisan Goblin

Create an account or sign in to comment.

Raxos
01/02/2012 6:05 pm
Level 47 : Master Pixel Painter
I was just like that in Primary School, but when I went into secondary, it all kind of changed.
Firstly, you have to know your place within the school, now not in a bad way, don't let yourself be pushed around or anything, I mean, where you belong.
Join in with the people that have similar interests, people that you can talk to about something interesting, and you'll be fine.
Oh, and don't ask for girls to go out with you, if they want to they'll ask, my GF's friend asked me to go out with her, so I din't have any troubles with that.
bananabananaJB
01/02/2012 4:58 pm
Level 45 : Master Dragonborn
I kinda have the same problem. I mean, I'm not un-popular, but I'm definitely not popular.
necrontyr
01/02/2012 4:49 pm
Level 37 : Artisan Goblin
LOL thanks guys, im starting my study options soon so i guess ill see
Fokkusu
01/02/2012 11:03 am
Level 43 : Master Fox
Ian The Oreo

(PS: Don't worry about being a nerd, that's pretty much the new-age trend. You'll fit in, knowing that you're a nerd that actually knows his stuff.)

Nerds will prevail and rule the world...
Ian The Oreo
01/01/2012 10:46 pm
Level 19 : Journeyman Architect
Dudebro, it's alright.

I hardly even have friends online, let alone that I meet in person. I don't know if I'm too critical, but I love to think I really only have 1 friend (2 if you count my ex who I still talk with, that my parents never liked)

There's a point I don't even use a facebook because I'm stuck in the walls of suburbia, and after two years, everyone gets so predictable.

I wouldn't say I'm an outcast, mainly because I always put myself out there too much to try to get noticed. I can at least say I'm not sitting by myself at lunch at school, but if someone else wants to sit at the table, and there's not enough room, I'm always the first one out.

It's also kind of weird being half black, half white, because honestly, the black kids think I'm too white, and the white kids already have a funny (completely) black friend.

The only people that I really made friends with were friends with someone I used to hang out with, but with some issues, my parents wanted to cut off us talking.

Friendzoned with the few efforts I've had, and true story: throughout those 3 years more people have asked me about my sexual orientation more than people have actually asked me name.

(PS: Don't worry about being a nerd, that's pretty much the new-age trend. You'll fit in, knowing that you're a nerd that actually knows his stuff.)
Fokkusu
01/01/2012 8:36 pm
Level 43 : Master Fox
You sound like me a few years back, when I was in Secondary (High) school.
Last year I chose th wrong college course and for four months Ihad one friend, whom I didn't even like. I tried to see my friend from highschool as often as I could but he was busy with new friends.

Eventually I admit defeat and told my mother I wanted to drop out, seriously, so shortly after, I did. But i had to start another course, to keep myself in education for tax reasons or something. There, the class was 5 people, eventually it dwindled down, at the end of the course it was just myself and maybe another. before that though, I managed to befriend everyone else, get close to them and such to a point where they would bitch about eachother to me. From that point, I seemed to gradually become more social.

I started the course I'm on now. An interactive media one. Once again I was frightened I wouldn't make friend or anything, i knew one person. I hung around with him, eventually, I just pushed myself abit and made some friends. Things seemed to improve more from there. I felt happier and willing to go to college.

That might have been the thing that pushed me to where I am now, but i didn't do anything amazing, and I still have yet too. You just need to find the right people I guess.

I doubt that'll help but still.

Edit;
Also recently a girl screwed me over when I asked her out. I feel your pain on that front too. 3:
Mind_W
01/01/2012 8:32 pm
Level 5 : Apprentice Spider Rider
i know u mean the whole minecraft is totaly better and friendly than real lfe were ever one needs o feel better than you in real life
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome