The Answer for " Need Help With A Girl "

Spect99's Avatar Spect9910/18/13 11:37 am
10/18/2013 6:59 pm
DivineMedicus's Avatar DivineMedicus
Hey guys,
So recently i made a forum post about a girl i like and i didnt know how to tell her that, and you guys told me to ask her out, so i did, and i didnt post it on the forum post cause a moderator locked it cause there was too many people answering it and helping me out And i need to thx these guys/girls for helping me and give me hope
So here answer for this question : So did she say yes or no ?

Click to reveal
Annnd she said no, she told me , "i thought we were only friends". but in another way, i am not very sad but i didnt realy like the way she told me this, she thought it was a joke , btw my friend ( the girl i told you she may be mad if i wnt out with the girl i like) well she actually helped me in this , and she really wanted me to go out with the girl i like.
So that's the answer , and a big Thank You to the people who helped me , even if she said no.
But i learned a thing from you guys, YOLO

The forum post where i ask for help : need-help-with-girl-t317890.html
Spect99
Level 43 : Master Droid

Create an account or sign in to comment.

DivineMedicus
10/18/2013 6:59 pm
Level 58 : Grandmaster Architect
Which means that our pets are evil because we spend money on them. And WE are actually evil because our parents spend time and money for us D: you logic is invalid sir.
DuYan
10/18/2013 6:19 pm
Level 15 : Journeyman Dragon
Girls Are Evil.

xxtreepuncherxx
10/18/2013 6:15 pm
Level 44 : Master Pixel Puncher
Girls are the root of all Evil
LBUlises1
10/18/2013 6:12 pm
Level 15 : Journeyman Architect
Love isn't 100% guaranteed.
ThisIsntNath
10/18/2013 6:08 pm
Level 6 : Apprentice Blockhead
Sorry to hear that man. Hopefully you'll find someone at where you're moving to.

Just know that you should never rush yourself. I got one small hint that someone liked me and I went mad. Slightly. Not as in crazy mad, just that it was taking over my thoughts completely and I couldn't really think straight.

Anyway, Make sure you really wanna go for someone before you ask. I would try to look for a hint that she likes you back first.

I hope this helped!
DivineMedicus
10/18/2013 4:43 pm
Level 58 : Grandmaster Architect
See guys my post had the yolo post. Except he should have kissed her :3
Spect99
10/18/2013 5:19 pm
She would just slap the heck out of me X)
iAMtHESushighost
10/18/2013 1:48 pm
Level 1 : New Explorer
Be happy that now you can enjoy the beauties of other countries and traveling without having to woder what if?

"Success is a lousy teacher. It seduces smart people into thinking they can't lose."
-Bill Gates
Spect99
10/18/2013 4:34 pm
True.
jiffycraft
10/18/2013 1:12 pm
Level 7 : Apprentice Ranger
even better c:
Spect99
10/18/2013 1:06 pm
I am gong to tell you this again guys : I am not in the friendzone.
Sir Mandrake
10/18/2013 12:47 pm
Level 21 : Expert Engineer
The way I see this is: If a Girl helps a Guy hook up with another Girl, then is probable that the Girl helping the Guy has a crush on the Guy. So the Guy needs to open his eyes a little and see the Girl thats helping him out and being there for him.
jiffycraft
10/18/2013 12:39 pm
Level 7 : Apprentice Ranger
Well, i"m sorry to hear that she said no. BUT people change their minds about people often. The whole "friend-zone" thing is not really true. Sure girls can be scared to date a friend at first because it could hurt the friendship if something happened. Just be a nice guy and show her nothing will happen, don't right out flirt with her just hint every so often that you do like her and that she can trust you. Be kind and tell her she look good or complement her so often (most girls love sweet guys). Don't give up yet c: is just the beginning. I wish you luck!
DavidTheDude
10/18/2013 12:38 pm
Level 66 : High Grandmaster Sailor
The Silver Paladin
10/18/2013 12:35 pm
Level 27 : Expert Mage
That Sucks. The sun shines on a different Dogs butt every day. (My mom taught me that phrase xD) and there are Plenty of Birds (Beautiful girls), Planes (Fat Girls), and Insects (annoying girls) in the air!
The_Sowhart
10/18/2013 12:32 pm
Level 15 : Journeyman Network
yes yolo..

Except if you die and then when the doctors attempt to resuscitate your heart to get it working again, if they succeed then you have technically lived twice.

Soo no yolo.
The Silver Paladin
10/18/2013 12:36 pm
Level 27 : Expert Mage
Or if you're a Christian and go to heaven.
The_Sowhart
10/18/2013 5:52 pm
Level 15 : Journeyman Network
I am not even going to bother saying anything to that statement..
PukedOutKiwi
10/18/2013 5:59 pm
Level 21 : Expert Scribe
You just responded to the statement O_O
craigbalmer
10/18/2013 12:26 pm
Level 7 : Apprentice Hunter
banana?

anyhow I agree with the gold princess
Elizardbeth
10/18/2013 11:48 am
Level 30 : Artisan Procrastinator
If you keep in contact with her on fb maybe one day she'll change her mind...

hopefully :/
Spect99
10/18/2013 12:00 pm
Umm yeah :/ but ... uhh idk what to say.
Aeternalis_
10/18/2013 12:06 pm
Level 21 : Expert Nerd
Just act cool with it and ask if you can still be friends. Talk to her a lot if it was ok with her, she might begin to like you.
Aeternalis_
10/18/2013 11:44 am
Level 21 : Expert Nerd
Spect99Hey guys,
So recently i made a forum post about a girl i like and i didnt know how to tell her that, and you guys told me to ask her out, so i did, and i didnt post it on the forum post cause a moderator locked it cause there was too many people answering it and helping me out And i need to thx these guys/girls for helping me and give me hope
So here answer for this question : So did she say yes or no ?

Click to reveal
Annnd she said no, she told me , "i thought we were only friends". but in another way, i am not very sad but i didnt realy like the way she told me this, she thought it was a joke , btw my friend ( the girl i told you she may be mad if i wnt out with the girl i like) well she actually helped me in this , and she really wanted me to go out with the girl i like.
So that's the answer , and a big Thank You to the people who helped me , even if she said no.
But i learned a thing from you guys, YOLO

The forum post where i ask for help : need-help-with-girl-t317890.html

That sucks dude.... sorry :/
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome