Thank the moderators

trion77's Avatar trion775/10/13 8:47 pm
1 emeralds 138 3
5/10/2013 9:18 pm
tricast01's Avatar tricast01
I realized today that mods have many many MANY reasons to speculate copy'd skins find them and eliminate them example: Enzio from assassins creed theirs almost 300 copy's of the same skin and each person claims that its there work so the question is who created it originally.

If something is happening on a server or your accounts getting hacked usually the mods give you ways you can fix this

There are thousands of the same mod on many mod sites copy's of mods,textures, etc.
the moderators do there best to protect the originality of your post there are times when you may not like what they remove like I'll use myself for example I posted the Pumpkin_blur series one texturepack and forgot to explain why it was me and my friends work and that not enough textures were changed for it to be counted as a pack I will say I was very mad when this happened but today I realized the millions of uploads this site gets they need all the space they can many many packs were probably removed for them not having enough textures changed to be counted as a pack this makes room for other packs that people spent hours upon hours making what if this pack was copy'd and the copy got more downloads well how do you guys think the creator would react he'd either report the person or try and have the copier remove the post so guys think about what your posting however I do think that even "spam" packs that got lots of downloads should be able to keep there EXP as the fact they had earned there EXP (just my opinion) its allot nicer than removing the pack the EXP and all of diamonds they earned I thank the mods but I say if you remove a SPAM post at least allow them that little bit they earned (copy packs ARE NOT SPAM PACKS this means if you copy'd a pack No duh you aren't gonna keep your EXP) it also depends on the type of spam If the pack was popular (1000+ downloads) they should be able to keep there EXP being many people work hard on one particular thing like changing the armor tools etc. if it was original work but spam I suggest the admin/mod removes the pack but allows the earned EXP

Admins also remove hacks that are acclaimed mods like I'm sure the Xray packs have been removed over and over again or other hacks like spider mode and fly admins remove these for a reason so servers aren't caused grief and they keep the game fair to the majority of the players that is the end of this post and well post a comment on YOUR thoughts of the topic and whether you think my opinion of how the spam rule should work (read the post don't skip over it READ THOROUGHLY)
-Trion77
trion77
Level 38 : Artisan Pixel Painter