Suspicious maps and stuff about certain placesmap

ThatCatWanderingTheGalaxy's Avatar ThatCatWanderingTheGalaxy7/19/22 8:55 am
7/19/2022 9:13 am
oFqx's Avatar oFqx
Go look at a map of asia.
india’s borders are clearly visible on a satellite map, and thats kinda sus.

another thing: how come Siberia isn't white? Last time i knew its really cold there.

maps can be sus if you pay attention too much.
and no, i have not yet found an among us.

did you know that ding-dong-ditching is illegal only in the UK? Honestly i understand completely, because it is disturbing the peace! Yet a lot of non-British people like me don’t understand this. Well not like i understand why mountain dew is banned everywhere except America! Man, any YouTubers from different countries must be really ticked off tho about the ads for mountain dew that i have been seeing 500 times a week.

i hate soda too, the bubbles burn my lips and tongue and it is very bad for people.

i am very picky.

and for any people who want to immigrate to the united states, please go to Australia. they are accepting people just as much as the united states, and the united states is planning on limiting this, but Australia has been opening up more lately. Plus, every country in the world only has like- 2 recorded school shootings, EXCEPT for the UNITED STATES… with school shootings very common, especially in Texas. And what about Florida? Well watch out for Florida Man!!! You won’t believe the crazy heckin stuff Floridian men do!

PROUD TO BE IN NEW YORK INSTEAD OF ANYWHERE ELSE I COULD BE

What is some crazy stuff about some specific area that you know of? Discuss in the comments!
Posted by ThatCatWanderingTheGalaxy's Avatar
ThatCatWanderingTheGalaxy
Level 40 : Master Kitten