Stories

TheGemerboy's Avatar TheGemerboy10/29/12 10:03 am
1 emeralds 232 6
10/29/2012 10:24 am
TheGemerboy's Avatar TheGemerboy
hello thegemerboy here, and today i have made a site for stories about, or of people. these need to be real though. so if you're intrested: http://storiesofyou.webs.com/

ps: you can also post your stories here
TheGemerboy
Level 34 : Artisan Pixel Painter

Create an account or sign in to comment.

Downn
10/29/2012 10:21 am
Level 35 : Artisan Droid
I was in an upstairs hallway of my home with a friend when the whole house started shaking. For some reason, I thought it was my washing machine >.< . As it was still shaking, me and my friend looked at eachother and then at the same time we said, "Earthquake." It was kinda funny.... then we ran downstairs as the earthquake stopped.
TheGemerboy
10/29/2012 10:24 am
anonpmc771545
10/29/2012 10:16 am
Level 13 : Journeyman Miner
[deleted]
TheGemerboy
10/29/2012 10:18 am
?
Koka
10/29/2012 10:12 am
Level 8 : Apprentice Crafter
Oh my god, it was after the halloween party at my school when i got into the car with my dad. I forgot i was caked in halloween make-up and my costume! I was a reaper. He asked if i had wanted to go to the store, so i said yes.

Once we arrived, i remember that i had i my costume on! I begged to stay in the car, he said no. I had to suck it up and just go with it. i walked in with a face that looked like i was being forced to give out a message that i was not goth. People stared, and i tried my hardest to quickly explain. Once i blurted my story out quickly they smiled at me. Probaly laughing. After 5 minutes or so, i decied to stop caring and drop the bar. My dad asked for me to fetch some cheese, so i skipped with a smile. When running back i tried to just step on the yellow tiles, a lady straight out laughed at me! i frowned and continued to hop along quickly, chasing my father. I caught up and we checked out. I gave a huge breath of relief, that was embaressing.
TheGemerboy
10/29/2012 10:14 am
haha nice, this story comes on the site
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome