Stereotype thread

Snowyfox's Avatar Snowyfox7/24/14 6:38 pm
1 emeralds 249 3
7/25/2014 10:15 am
Midnight's Avatar Midnight
Warning: This thread will probably be a bit sensitive.

So, a forum I sometimes go to (but I'm avoiding it now since there is a considerably rude person there) has a "Stereotype thread". I decided to make another one here since this forum is probably more active, and I'd like to see how you guys discuss a topic like this.

Remember, no random hating. Just tell of the stereotypes you know and any comment you want to add. Also, it doesn't matter if you believe the stereotype is "true" or not.

Here's one; "people are wayyy too engrossed in smartphones". Although this isn't too much of an acknowledged or popular stereotype, I personally say it would be something that is kinda "true", since I myself see an insane amount of people, including my mum, being engrossed in the boxes. I call it a stereotype because I've already heard a bit of people claim that society in general is getting screwed over by these digital devices, and it generalizes all smartphone users as being a bit too addicted and silly.
Snowyfox
Level 26 : Expert Princess