Stand up to SOPA!

gbird99's Avatar gbird991/18/12 2:39 am
1 emeralds 101 1
1/18/2012 2:41 am
SoulStealer's Avatar SoulStealer
Everyone!
i was watching TotalBiscuit's video explaining SOPA and i saw this comment.

this is what it was
CHANGE YOUR FACEBOOK PICTURES TO A BLACK JPEG PICTURE TODAY! THUMBS THIS SHIT UP!
so if this helps at all i think we should all do it.
post this to every online chat website, forum and youtube video your internet speed can handle!

it will happen on the 21st if we dont do something!
TotalBiscuit's video
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JhwuXNv8fJM
i recomend watching this if you have NO idea what is going on.
i did and now i want to stop searching "cute kittens" and start doing something about it!!
gbird99
Level 26 : Expert Taco

Create an account or sign in to comment.

SoulStealer
01/18/2012 2:41 am
Level 39 : Artisan Toast
SOPA Discussion goes here:
minecraft-net-will-down-the-18th-t40509.html

7: SEARCH BEFORE POSTING
To avoid multiple posts on the same topic, either do a search or look beyond the first page of posts. Posts that are discussing the same subject may be closed or merged and will be marked as merged. Please note that some merged topics may have a changed title to reflect the topic better.

8: NO CROSS POSTING
Please do not start more than one topic (in the same OR different forums) with the same question or message. Read the forum descriptions and pick the most appropriate forum, and start your topic there ONLY. Starting multiple topics with the same question or message is confusing, splits up the discussion / answers and makes a moderator's job harder. Please resist all temptation to cross post. Moderators will lock, merge or delete duplicate threads as soon as they see them anyway.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome