Rude Developers.

ThaAussieNub's Avatar ThaAussieNub4/5/12 2:09 am history
1 emeralds 180 2
4/7/2012 8:03 am
Yeeya's Avatar Yeeya
ThaAussieNub
Level 48 : Master Architect

Create an account or sign in to comment.

Yeeya
04/07/2012 8:03 am
Level 18 : Journeyman Pig
ThaAussieNubI don't see why developers are so rude! I mean seriously we know what they are doing for us making the game more fun, But when people as for small things they should be so rude and write huge paragraphs abusing that person just for asking a simple thing like "Hey could you add a download link to this post instead of having to dig through your website trying to find it" Which is what i read 5 minutes ago , About the doctor who client post.. The developer was abusing the heck out of someone waiting for this mod being patient simply asking for the download like to be on the post so we didnt have to did through their website trying to find it.. Im just glad the people on my server have the consideration to realises that its not in my control what plugins update and builds update i can't just click my fingers and say update them thoughs developers work hard but if their trying to make something fun for everyone they should NOT i repeat NOT abuse the heck out of the people that will be the ones playing on their many hours and months of hard work.. Just a thought to those developers DONT BE SO RUDE TO US. We wont tolerate we will simply leave and not reccomend it to others. I for one know i wont be downloading the mod i just came from when its finished due to rude developers.. Leave your comments and complaints to developers below if you have come across these people aswel !

Also OziCraft Server feel free to join: http://www.planetminecraft.com/server/o ... dpermsect/

Wow, what 'Doctor Who client' thing was it?
niklon
04/07/2012 7:46 am
Level 50 : Grandmaster Pegasus
Thank you for saving the Internet, Captain ThaAussieNub!
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome