Realm of the Mad God

spoonodeath's Avatar spoonodeath11/13/11 8:54 pm
1 emeralds 126 5
11/13/2011 9:12 pm
Franksta's Avatar Franksta
Ok everyone i just found my newest MMORPG that i will play when Minecraft is boring. Its called Realm of the Mad God... and it is very fun! It is free to play, and one of the best things about the game is that they don't push you buying in game money like other games!

I have played a lot of those MMORPG disgraces. None of them stack up to this game. The only really tempting thing to buy with money in this game is extra character slots. And you don't actually need them! Everything else comes free, just make an account! No paying for good swords or monthly fees for a good game!

(moderators if this seems like advertising please cut it down at your digression i'm just trying to get the point across of how different the game is.)

Since i don't want to break forum rules about links to other sites, just Google it! Try it out and if you like it discuss!
spoonodeath
Level 30 : Artisan Professor