-___ Project Dream Work ---^ - A Forum RP Application Thread

BlackFTW's Avatar BlackFTW6/11/12 12:46 pm
6/13/2012 6:13 am
Poke's Avatar Poke
IC: project-dream-work-t98929.html

In Venice, Italy. 2012, October 7th, 23:59.

A group of scientist launched a program called "Dream Work". Essentially, it was a machine that used advanced technology kept under wraps for years and years. What did it do? No one knew, no one was told. Except, they had a blue-print and they followed it.

In Venice, Italy. 2013, October 9th, 18:31.

The machine was completed, but the recipe for disaster required one last thing... A test subject. They took a mentally unstable patient from a nearby mental hospital. They put the screaming and kicking man into the machine, and powered it up. It was all fun and games, until the message that an error occurred popped up on the screens. The scientists started panicking, but they couldn't abort the experiment. The man's brains were literally exploded, and the entire building set on fire. It spread all across Venice, slowly but surely. The fire even burnt the water. In a desperate attempt to save the rest of the world from the spread, the surrounding European countries built a plasma-electric barrier around the entire area of Venice before it was too late. Sadly, everyone caught inside died. Well, almost all.

In New Venice, Death. 2014, January 1st, ???.

The spread had died out a month afterwards. There was always a constant gloom above the city of Venice. It was occasionally foggy, but usually it was just dark out. The water had returned, but just a sad purple-ish color. It was still safe to drink, but it had literally no taste or temperature. All it did was sustain the remaining life. Plants still grew and wild animals soon started running the streets for meat sustenance. But like the water, it was bland and indifferent.

Creatures started appearing, lurking the streets and buildings. They were identical to ghosts, but they assumed some kind of weird, monster-ish form that made them look not at all like something you would expect to ever exist. Survivors cheesily named them Nightmares, for lack of better names. Creativity runs low when you have a crappy life.

Nightmares are ghost-like, as said before already. They assume creepy, dangerous monster like forms, but occasionally use innocent illusion-forms to trick the survivors. Once a survivor has been lured into close enough range, the Nightmare would kill the survivors. No one knows why they kill...

Rules

1.) Don't god-mod, or meta-game.
2.) Your character can't be unrealistic (I.E. you can't be fourteen and kill someone with a single punch), nor can they be perfect or OP in any way.
3.) Don't use major swears, minor swears are fine.
4.) Since this is a growing issue among certain people (you know who you are) who are doing romance wrong, I feel like it's important to address this despite this issue mainly occurring in School RPs. If you truly want to have a relationship with someone in this thread, but I don't see why you would in this type of RP, PLEASE try to be at least realistic and reasonable, and for the sake of everyone else, please keep all long, descriptive kisses and all sexual acts in Private Messages, or better, don't do it at all.

5.) Your backstory must be a paragraph or longer.
Sub-5/1.) Being a nightmare requires an amazing application. Three times as good as a Survivor app, preferably.

Applications
Delete the notes.
Survivor:
[b]Full Name:[/b]
[b]Age:[/b]
[b]Nationality:[/b]
[b]Gender:[/b]
[b]Appearance:[/b] (Pictures are nice, but a good written description will earn you more points. Not forcing you, though.)
[b]Backstory:[/b] (Must include reason for being in Venice, if not Italian.)
[b]Mental State:[/b] (Basically, how sane are you?)
[b]Anything Else?:[/b]

Nightmare:
[b]Alias:[/b]
[b]Abilities:[/b] (Nothing to special or overpowered, please)
[b]Appearance:[/b] (Pictures are nice, but a good written description will earn you more points. Not forcing you, though.)
[b]Backstory:[/b]
[b]Alignment:[/b] (Neutral, Peaceful, Evil)
[b]Anything Else?:[/b]

Acceptors:
BlackFTW.
BlackFTW
Level 39 : Artisan Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

Poke
06/13/2012 6:13 am
Level 35 : Artisan Loremaster
Nooo, don't die! *CPR*
Loopo Paw
06/11/2012 4:02 pm
Level 29 : Expert Geek
I don't know Black, but in the future they could make IRL bone meal and make a forest! It's possible!
Animatrix
06/11/2012 4:00 pm
Level 25 : Expert Network
I'm kinda both. She thinks she's a normal human being, with but the Voice for company. She doesn't realise that when the Voice gets a boost via the Nightmare, she turns into a blood-crazy humanoid.
BlackFTW
06/11/2012 3:51 pm
Hrm. There's six survivors, and two Nightmares. I really hate the thought of too many Nightmares, so... Then the total would be six-to-five.
@Anima, It's good. Don't worry, there's no plot holes. I'm ASSUMING that she was a teenager, based on the appearance, when she murderer her father. If I'm correct, accepted.
@Loop, I was a little etchy on the backstories, but then I came to some conclusion and decided it made sense. Though, are there any woods near Venice?
@Pokemon, Accepted. It's not OP.
Animatrix
06/11/2012 3:27 pm
Alias: Serenity (Human name, no alias as she's not aware of the material insanity)
Abilities: Split-personality, in a very literal sense. Human personality/form looks odd, but somewhat normal; No powers of note. Split form- Hmmm, blood, fire, flames, vengance! Haha! The more the merrier! Gets......Smaller. Smaller and cuter. What's so deadly, you ask? All the problems of the human mind poured into one, sadistic little girl. That likes blood. Lots of it. Kills without meaning- Can bite at the strength of a shark and has IR vision. Downsides? A good boot to the face will usually snap human back into her. Or a shotgun blast. More blood! Grrrrr.....
Appearance: Human personality: Around 5'6. A feiry mane of coarse red hair flows down from her head. Milk-Chocolate eyes melt hostility, even sparking subconcious feelings of kindness. Her small lips are slighlty pursed, her nose only slightly protruding from the forlorn halo of hair. A tattered buttoned shirt with a faded floral pattern encircles her lean, meatless body and a fitted pair of Blue jeans keeps her figure in line.
Split persona:
Click to reveal

Needs moar evils.
Backstory:
Well, not much to say about her early life. Born as an only child and stayed on that shelf of alone, not a lot of friends were made in school. Her parents were nice enough...well, until her dad lost his job. Then the abuse came. First came the drunken lout-ness. Not too bad, people thought that he just needed a break from stress. So they let him drink. And s'more. Soon, he ascended into darker places. He'd throw casual abuse to her mother- she tolerated it. He then got enough beer down him to resort to physical violence. A number of months went by, and the female side of the family were constantly on edge about when he's next going to attack. Even in an intoxicated rage, his basic predatory instincts were intact. He started to aim for her: A slap here, an push there. Cascading into regular beating just for his fun. Years went by, no-one cared, said anything, did anything about it.

She began to develop a friend in her head. It would come to her in her sleep. Give her dreams and visions of the knife....It evolved into a safehouse of secrets. All she's ever felt poured into a mould of hatred and anger for what her life could have been. The voice's solution appealed to her.....and so she killed him. Messy, brutal and savage, when the neighbours finally rang the police, there wasn't much left of the man. But the strange thing was....not much of his body was found. Crying in the corner with bloody hands, she was taken in to a psychiatric ward. She ws branded as insane and sent off to a "hospital" in Venice. She recovered somewhat quickly. The doctors said that it was just a reaction to her experiences and she was due for release. Test showed that she was responsive to social occasions, kind and polite to others and...fine, really. On the day of release, the man sent to retreive her went missing..and found again. In peices.
Then the fires began, and hell ascended unto the earth.
Alignment: Good as a human, bad as other.
Anything Else?:...
To clarify: She's a human. Just one with extreme mental insecurities that the mutations and such pry on. While not a full Nightmare, her cannibal appetite is enhanced and voyuristic bloodlust is let loose by the Nightmare development.

*Note~ I was AFK part way through this, so please tell me if there's a major plot hole in here.
Loopo Paw
06/11/2012 3:07 pm
Level 29 : Expert Geek
Full Name: Ryan Burgin
Nationality: English
Appearance: Dark brown curly hair, glasses, brown cardigan, black t-shirt, blue jeans, Converse all star shoes, dark forest green eyes, pale skin, a couple of self-harming scratches.
Backstory: Ryan loved school, except the school trip to Venice made him change his mind, the fire swept the hotel in minutes, killing most of the students. A dozen of them escaped the flame, they started wandering for survivors, but then the 'Nightmare' came and killed half of them, seperating the rest. His girlfriend wasn't killed, but she was seperated from him...

Ryan now wanders the unsafe streets of Venice, hoping that one day this chaos and destruction turns for the better. Every time he sees the 'Nightmare', he runs for his life, towards the forest where he sleeps in the trees.
Mental State: Just about sane.
Anything Else?: I know for a fact Vip will be insane.

Alias: Oaker
Abilities: The abilty to control nature!
Appearance: And because I don't know how to use a spoiler: http://www.google.co.uk/imgres?um=1&hl=en&biw=1366&bih=612&tbm=isch&tbnid=NYSdEVIbBbP-PM:&imgrefurl=http://www.planetminecraft.com/forums/derpzord-shop-skins-t67466-36.html&docid=8q-e5oceo4tJ3M&imgurl=http://digital-art-gallery.com/oid/27/640x640_6403_Golem_Horrid_2d_creature_concept_art_monster_rock_golem_stone_fantasy_picture_image_digital_art.jpg&w=640&h=640&ei=dT_WT_DiB4nH0QXY2uD_Aw&zoom=1&iact=hc&vpx=553&vpy=127&dur=1782&hovh=225&hovw=225&tx=113&ty=101&sig=103351132792654015528&page=2&tbnh=146&tbnw=145&start=24&ndsp=30&ved=1t:429,r:10,s:24,i:178
Backstory: Jake used to be a handsome, kind men, until 'Project Dreamwork'
kidnapped him and experimented on him, hurting the beautiful body which used to seduce women. The pain made him angry, delusional, demonic. He escaped, still transforming, after he killed the scientists in the room he quickly ran outside, and fled to the forest where he had finally morphed into a Treant...

Now his mind had told him that humans were the enemy, kill the killers, fight fire with fire. His new powers of controlling plants helped, he would torture the worthless beings before brutally murdering them. He just wants things to be like the past, that part of his mind stayed intact. Yet his first for blood overwhelmed most of his mind, making him almost forget about that secret goal. He killed more humans, draining there life and gaining pleasure out of it.

Oaker had found a boy, intruding into the forest without his permission, how could he? He was about to turn the branch he sat on into a spiky cage but then he saw how he treated the forest, with care, just like he would treat his own kind. So he spied on him, trying to figure out what to do with him. This is what he had always wanted after 'turning', a friend.
Alignment: (Neutral, Peaceful, Evil) Neutral-Evil
Anything Else?: Well, I'm guessing Poke's char will be so insane it will think it's in Poke's dimension...
BlackFTW
06/11/2012 2:45 pm
Because I assumed someone might want the IC within the next few hours, I made the thread. project-dream-work-t98929.html

EDIT: Thanks, Nron. Seems like everything is working again, yay.
Nron
06/11/2012 2:36 pm
Level 15 : Journeyman Artist
BlackFTW@Nron, I'm sorry I'm being like this, but I really hate when people have super speed and/or strength. Please remove that. If you do, accepted. Everyone else is accepted, too.

'OHEMGEEYOU'RESUCHAJERKINEVERWANTTODOANRPWITHJUAGAINJERKFACE'

Or something. Edited.

Also:

Click to reveal

Works for me
BlackFTW
06/11/2012 2:29 pm
@Nron, I'm sorry I'm being like this, but I really hate when people have super speed and/or strength. Please remove that. If you do, accepted. Everyone else is accepted, too.
Since PMC will hate me if I ever put a link in my post, here's Colez's appearance, just remove the spaces: http: //fc06.deviantart.net/fs70/i/2010/107/6/4/_Spencer_Reid__by_animegurl10119.jpg
Xamboldore
06/11/2012 2:22 pm
Level 28 : Expert Scribe
Full Name: Jason Core

Nationality: British, knows Spanish and Italian

Appearance: Short hair, brown. Green eyes, a tanned skin, white. 1m80 tall, fit and strong. Usually wears skinny jeans, converse shoes, red, and a tee shirt, with various designs. He wears a flatcap, and has good vision, so no glasses. He'll have a brief case with him all the time, and that is what makes him stick out from the crowd. It doesn't really match his image.

Backstory: Jason is, or was, a Location Scout. If you don't know what that is, let me quickly explain. It's the people who scout loads of locations for movies to be filmed in, maybe a nice beach, or a green and vibrant countryside. He needed to find a great spot in Italy, for a new movie. It was going to be in Venice. He didn't leave in time, though. His flight was the day before the bad day, the day that changed everything. He decided to book the next one, he loved Venice so much.

He didn't understand where the fire had come from, but being a survivor meant loss. A lot of loss indeed. He had seen people who had always been there to help him, die because they stopped being so alert once. There was a friend who drowned himself. He was scarred. And he had turned out to be what people would kindly refer to as 'changed', when in truth, he'd lost his mind, but not his kindness.

He was not stupid, though. He did understand that he was being used, a lot of the time. It was a ridiculous and very common misconception. Unhinged = stupid. He knew very well, and he also knew that if he was in a real sticky situation, he'd be able to pull a favour out of them. He was kind though, and would only do that if he was really screwed.

He had gotten pretty good at fighting, too, which was always good. He was nothing special. Some nightmares he might be able to hold off long enough, he was in a familiar territory, or surrounded by people. Rarely, and maybe, both. However, some nightmares were so hellish, his chances would be very slim indeed.

He was also quite clever at judging an overly 'sweet' form of a monster, the one where they'd disguise to get you killed. He had seen it happen so many times, even to his alliance. She was dead in seconds.

Mental State: Luna Lovegood like. That's some weird shizzle.

Anything Else?: Yeah... no.
Animatrix
06/11/2012 2:16 pm
Nron, I love the irony in your app.

Speaking of apps....
BlackFTW
06/11/2012 2:13 pm
Full Name: Tyson Colez.
Nationality: He's Canadian.
Appearance:
Backstory: Tyson was born and raised in a rural Canadian town off the Western coast. Because he loved the water, he often went swimming, fishing, and diving. Eventually, his family moved to a nearby city, where he joined the swim team. He was one of the best swimmers in his team. He took highschool, like any normal person, and he graduated. In celebration, his family took a trip to Italy. The trip ended in Venice, where Tyson begged to take university in. His parents eventually agreed, and paid for his tuition for universisty.

It was nice for a year, until the events happened. He was in a basement at the time, when the entire apartment building combusted into flames from the fire. It wasn't until a day later was he able to pry open the exit free of debris, and escape into what used to be Venice. He joined a group nearby his location, and survived for a few months with them. At the third month, he left his group, as they constantly fought, physically and verbally. He feared that it would attract the Nightmares, so he semi-foolishly left the group to survive on his own.
Mental State: Though mentally scarred to the point of nearing unstable, he's sane. He often freaks out when drastic things happen suddenly or quickly.
Anything Else?: My penguin vomited on my whale. FML.
Olly
06/11/2012 2:11 pm
Level 16 : Journeyman Botanist
Full Name: Jonathan Maylarn

Nationality: American

Appearance: Jonathan is just the casual type. "Baggy jeans forever!" he would say. He wears as many hoodies as he can, green ones, red ones and, honestly, whatever he packed in his suitcase on that tragic day. His hair is rather shaggy and messy. He always complains about the length of it (reaches the bottom of his eyes) but he insists that he doesn't want it cut.

Backstory: Jonathan was sightseeing that day, taking in all the breathtaking views. He had always wanted to go to Venice. He admired the workmanship put into the construction of such a beautiful city. The thing is, Jonathan couldn't make up all the cash. He was rather low on funds at the time but still told his friends,
"I will go there someday!". Realising he wouldn't, his friends plucked up the money for a five-night stay, right in the heart of Venice. Jonathan was chuffed and jetted off immediately, but little did he know, he was in for more than your average holiday.

Mental State: Quite stable, may lose it at times.
Anything Else?:
Nron
06/11/2012 2:01 pm
Got a name for the creatures BTW: Phantasms

Full Name: Carin Salo

Nationality: Scandinavian

Appearance: Height: 5'5"

Click to reveal

Backstory: Though she was born in Finland, her parents were quick to move to the United States after she was born in the hopes of giving her a better life than the one they had already. It was in the States that Carin was introduced to the horror and monster movie genres.

From the start, Carin was a fan of monster flicks, constantly begging her parents to go out and rent more videos on the subject. She found the way in which the monsters acted and came to life to be stunning, constantly causing her to gasp in awe. Even after she entered high school Carin continued to watch the films religiously, even if the newer stuff was rather dull or poorly done compared to the films of her youth.

It was no surprise to anyone when she entered a film school and, four years later upon receiving her degree, signed on with a prestigious director's crew in order to work on his newest film, a monster movie that was supposed to re-imagine the genre and bring it back to its former glory. Carin was happy to be able to work on the project, quickly being assigned the role of lead designed for the monster itself.

After months of work the monster was done, and it was quite an amazing piece of work. In form it resembled a crouched beast, maybe a bear or an ape, though it looked nothing like either. There were four arms, two large ones that ended in four pronged 'toes' that the monster would use for walking and crushing and two smaller ones for grabbing and slashing. That alone would be frightening enough.

But the scariest thing about the monster was the mouth. Despite the beast being mostly mechanical in appearance, the monster had bits of 'muscle' jutting out at points, giving the impression of an experiment gone wrong, the idea behind the movie itself. The mouth was lined with razor sharp teeth and had an oddly pointed look to it, the long, red tongue that extended from the mouth further adding to the horror.

It was Carin's pride and joy. She had never seen such a beautiful monster and she would proudly state that it was the finest there was. So when it was decided that the crew would be filming in Venice, Carin was adamant that she come along to make sure nothing happened to her precious creation.

When the fire had begun to spread throughout the city, Carin had stayed with the monster, holding onto it and whispering to it, that all would be OK, that she wouldn't let anything happen to it. She passed out after the third day without sleep, cradled in the arms of her creation. When she awoke she found that her monster was gone, replaced with something much different and yet very much the same.

A creature with the same appearance as her monster had taken its place, it's warmth evident as Carin lay in it's arms. This was a living thing, or at least, it felt like it was. She ran her hand over one of the 'armored' plates that had adorned her monster. Sure enough, where her monster's armor had been ceramic, this one's was quite real.

She had tried to run away from the creature, but found that no matter where she went it always followed her, keeping her in it's view. It did not attack, at least not her, but she always felt that it was far from a benevolent being. This was confirmed when she witnessed the creature killing men, other survivors of the flames, who had been attempting to chase her down, most likely with the intention of doing unspeakable things to her.

She has been wandering the burned out lands for some time now, the beast always close behind her. Every day her sanity slips more and more. It seems as if the city is keeping her here, keeping her from leaving. Keeping her here with the beast, with Automaton.

Mental State: Extremely Paranoid and known to hallucinate, mostly about those who have been killed by Automaton.

Anything Else?: Inexperienced in any form of combat, though years of camping with her family haven't left her totally lost on what to do in her current situation. She gets by by talking to herself or acting out movie scenes, both of which she admits are quite strange.

Alias: Automaton

Abilities: Given his size, Automaton is obviously more physicially powerful than a human being, but far from being in the realm of 'super' strength. Also has a powerful sense of smell and hearing. It's form allows it to scale building sides and navigate most treacherous areas very easily, though it lacks eyesight of any kind and is at a disadvantage when it comes to cramped spaces. Size makes him somewhat slower than most.

Appearance: Height: 15'6"

Click to reveal

Backstory: The being known to Carin as Automaton did not know where he had come from. He had simply existed one day, finding himself residing in a body made of synthetic materials, unfit for a living creature. He had found this odd. After all, if he existed there must be a reason behind this. And if there was a reason, he would like to know.

And slowly the body began to change, the synthetic materials becoming organic in some places, metal replacing ceramic and bone replacing fiberglass. Circuits formed to create nerves, allowing Automaton to move, to act. Automaton was not sure of why this was happening, only that it was.

He realized that there was a living being cradled in his arms, a small creature who gave off the scent of life and fear. He could feel her warmth on his forearms, spreading thru him. Perhaps, he though, this creature is the one who gave me life. It was not a far fetched idea. After all, there was nothing else around.

Automaton kept watch over the creature until it awoke, the scent of it's fear growing. While he could not see, Automaton was quite capable of sensing when others were looking at him. His Creator was frightened of him and he was not sure why. Had the Creator not made him for a reason? Had she not wanted him to live? These questions haunted Automaton, even after his Creator had fled, forcing him to follow.

He would follow his Creator and watch over her. She was weaker than him, and he felt the need to find out why he had been born. If anyone would know, it would be his Creator.

The taste of blood from the other creatures that had tried to harm his Creator was bitter to Automaton, but he counted it as necessary to find out what he needed to know.

Alignment: Neutral.

Anything Else?: Constantly follows around Carin. Has recently begun to find and 'chase' her towards sources of food and water after learning that she required such items.

Automaton is unsure of his purpose in the world and deeply wishes to know why he exists.
Brink_
06/11/2012 1:38 pm
Level 22 : Expert Explorer
Alias: The Masked Rage
Abilities: Agility.
Appearance:
Backstory: Niccolò, The Masked Rage's former first name, was the art director for a gallery in Rome. He was on a buisness trip in Venice, where he was speaking with a client, when the nearby laboratory's explosion rocked the client's house. Scared and confused, Niccolò and his client raced out of the building, only to find groups of distressed tourists panicking and screaming. The client went to get some help while Niccolò helped to calm the tourists, though after the client returned, no help followed.
Niccolò and the several tourists stayed in the client's house, and were informed by the radio that Europe had walled in Venice away from civilization. It was only a matter of time until Venice ran out of food.
---Will finish later---
Alignment: Evil
Anything Else?: Coleguard.
ultradoom5
06/11/2012 1:14 pm
Level 38 : Artisan Skinner
pfft. Naw. You'll see. And then your brain will explode from looking at too much AWESOMENESS.
Khoric
06/11/2012 1:11 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Miner
A hybrid of some sorts?
ultradoom5
06/11/2012 1:10 pm
How about 'The great blaze' or something? Anyways, a creative application coming your way. Survivor and nightmare is too mainstream.
Khoric
06/11/2012 1:09 pm
I am currently thinkin' of an epic application...
Khoric
06/11/2012 1:06 pm
Full Name:Khoric Lvoir

Nationality:American

Appearance: Khoric's appearance's very...morbid to say the least. His skin's a pale white, from which actually runs in his generation. His hair's annoyingly long, reaching slightly under his eyes. Despite this fact, he seems to be able to see perfectly. While the front's calmed and tamed, the back's wild and unruly. It shoots up in all direction, and it's very...porcupinish. He tends to keep it like that, not really caring about his appearance during these times.

As for height, he's unnaturally tall and thin, with hardly any muscle. He's exactly 6'6 and doesn't weigh much. He usually has on a torn, pin striped suit, which is a bit form fitting. It's a green and purple outfit, with a purple dress shirt. He has purple slacks, and regular black boots, . He has ordinary black eyes with abnormally small pupils, showing his sane level...

Backstory: Khoric was originated from America, and actually lived a nice life. He had a mother he visited often, and a father that was over seas. He was in a big business, and he had a nice amount of money. He always wore a pin-striped suit,for some strange reason, but he was reasonably sane. He normally went out of town on business trips, but going to Italy was a big change. He went out with some of his buddies, who all worked under him, and was having alot of fun checking out the sites. Well, he didn't now his term of 'fun' were going to be 'simmered' down.

So, Khoric was in a meeting with other C.E.Os when it all went down. The creatures started, and he didn't know what to do. He, and his friends, managed to escape, but barely. Tom, his best friends, had his arm ripped into ribbons, and he was slowly losing blood.

''Tom! Tom! You are going to be okay, man...'' he yelled, rushing him toward a small pond. They were currently behind some buildings, and it was raining, but the water puddles were a pinkish color instead of the clear, but dirty water in regular rain puddles. Ignoring this fact, Khoric hurriedly splashed some water onto the wounds, making sure his other friends were watching the alley. Looking at the man's precious life blood flowing trough the cracks in the concrete, Khoric almost cried, but held it in. He tore a piece of fabric off of his pin-striped suit, and wrapped it around Tom's arm, trying, but failing to stop the bleeding.

''I'm sorry...buddy'' Tom groaned from the ground, now laying in a puddle of his own blood. ''Looks...like...I won't...ma-'' he suddenly stopped, eyes now turning a milky white texture. ''No...no...damn it!'' Khoric yelled out, staring at his friends dead body. Looking for the others, who appeared to have run away when they saw their 'friend' die, and ears slowly started to fall to the ground, mixing with the blood. ''I am alone...'' he mumbled as an insane grin slowly griped itself onto his pale face...'' I AM ALONE!'' he screamed to the world, and started to laugh manically, getting up and walking away, tripping as if drunk. He slowly started to wobble his way into an an abandoned building, ignoring the dead bodies, who appeared to have been torn to shreds.

''I am alone...'' and then, darkness.

Mental State: Insane and Paranoid. He tends to ramble on endlessly, and talk in sing-song voices.

Anything Else?: Yeah, the reason he's wearing the green and purple suit: It was a dare.
Khoric
06/11/2012 2:11 pm
BlackFTW
06/11/2012 1:05 pm
Yesh, Ultra. I was too lazy to think of a better one.

Nron-chan, I prefer the majority being survivors, but, someone can be creative and use that application to be a Nightmare. By the way, you can think of a better name for the creatures if you want. EDIT: Or, I'll just edit in a Nightmare format, if you want.
Nron
06/11/2012 1:08 pm
Do as you wish, I'll be using two characters as usual. Nightmare if I can and a Survivor.
Nron
06/11/2012 1:03 pm
EDIT: Durp. My eyes are apparently failing me if I managed to miss that.

So, where is this Nightmare application form?
ultradoom5
06/11/2012 1:02 pm
Why that title? Of all the names, you went with that?
BlackFTW
06/11/2012 12:56 pm
Pfft, no way. That would ruin my 2941 Swag combo.

And shush, Brinkz.
Brink_
06/11/2012 12:59 pm
Brink_
06/11/2012 12:56 pm
I am not an acceptur?! I thought we talked about this, Colez.
ultradoom5
06/11/2012 12:54 pm
The second I saw this RPs name in the last 20 section, I knew it was yours Black. Be unoriginal for once Black. See how the other side lives.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome