Need help with a girl.

Spect99's Avatar Spect9910/15/13 8:33 pm
1 emeralds 3.1k 134
10/17/2013 3:02 pm
Pownage's Avatar Pownage
Hey guys, so yes i know what you are gonna think : " uuh another forever alone guy looking for love --' "
But let me explain this to you.
There is this girl in my school, its the 2sc year that we are in the same class, and since i saw her the first time , i realy liked her. Here is the problem , Alot of other guys like her too. I am always friendly and funny as natural that made us friend. ( not like BEST FRIEND !!!! ) just friend. So now , whenever she see me she hug me .
Very Important thing, I am moving to another country in like 3 weeks, and i do the same mistake i do everytime i move to another country, i dont ask the girl i like if she wanna go out with me , cause i am a shy guy ( I can speak normaly to the girls i like etc.. i am not like ultra shy or something, its just that i cant ask a girl to go out with me ) I was thinking about telling her that i love her , but i am afraid that it will ruin our friendship and she wil never talk to me again.
So yeah thats it , is there a way to tell her that ? Dont forget that i am shy X)
PS :
I was thinking of sending this to her on Facebook :
Click to reveal
Hi (girl_name), it has-been long time that I wanted to tell you that I love you,
but I did not do it, and it's always a mistake I make
every time I move to Reviews another country. I'm not asking you to go out with me, because
I'm leaving soon, and that the answer is probably no, and it Will not be a big
thing because you will have a guy in no time.
I just wanted you to know.
Spect99
Level 43 : Master Droid

Create an account or sign in to comment.

Pownage
10/17/2013 3:02 pm
Level 24 : Expert Explorer
Alright, looks like there's been plenty of answers given to OP here. But really, asking on here isn't the best idea. Don't expect serious and or good answers. Best thing you can do is do what you think is best. Stay true to yourself.

Locked.
Poshtoffee
10/17/2013 2:59 pm
Level 16 : Journeyman Scribe
Do it! YOLO!
Spect99
10/17/2013 2:56 pm
Annnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnd
It's a no.
mishrathium
10/17/2013 10:00 am
Level 29 : Expert Pirate
This too shall pass
anonpmc369662
10/17/2013 9:42 am
Level 7 : Apprentice Miner
[deleted]
Z645
10/17/2013 9:34 am
Level 31 : Artisan Geek
This is starting to sound like a discussion thread about dating. Rather than answering the OPs questions.
socksmusicalcat
10/17/2013 9:37 am
Level 30 : Artisan Engineer
That's the point when you share this: http://www.planetminecraft.com/blog/rel ... ip-advice/
the_soup
10/17/2013 7:50 am
Level 72 : Legendary Button Pusher
Why are people talking about, uh, intimacy here? Stop it. Not really appropriate since we're talking about two pre-teens. Bring the topic up again and you will receive a temp forum ban. Thanks.
anonpmc369662
10/17/2013 9:45 am
Level 7 : Apprentice Miner
[deleted]
Ash
10/17/2013 7:47 am
Level 66 : High Grandmaster uwu
Long distance relationships are hard, man. Not nice to hear, but there are a lot of other girls. Unless you're completely sure she is everything you've ever wanted and will ever want, even the distance, then kid just tell her everything. Love is a strong word though, stick to "like" for now
Spect99
10/17/2013 7:28 am
Biggest topic i did in my life alot of people care atually.
Anyway , she was absent this morning , maybe she will be here later.
And for thoses who have the same problem as me , read the topic , these people are helping out and they are great
mozo1009
10/17/2013 4:26 am
Level 3 : Apprentice Explorer
Spect99Hey guys, so yes i know what you are gonna think : " uuh another forever alone guy looking for love --' "
There is this girl in my school, its the 2sc year that we are in the same class, and since i saw her the first time , i realy liked her. Here is the problem , Alot of other guys like her too. I am always friendly and funny as natural that made us friend. ( not like BEST FRIEND !!!! ) just friend. So now , whenever she see me she hug me .
Very Important thing, I am moving to another country in like 3 weeks, and i do the same mistake i do everytime i move to another country, i dont ask the girl i like if she wanna go out with me , cause i am a shy guy ( I can speak normaly to the girls i like etc.. i am not like ultra shy or something, its just that i cant ask a girl to go out with me ) I was thinking about telling her that i love her , but i am afraid that it will ruin our friendship and she wil never talk to me again.
So yeah thats it , is there a way to tell her that ? Dont forget that i am shy X)
PS :
Click to reveal
Hi (girl_name), it has-been long time that I wanted to tell you that I love you,
every time I move to Reviews another country. I'm not asking you to go out with me, because

I have the same problem exept i have told her thit i love her and she has said that she sort of has feelings for me i just dont know what to do next?

I would like some help also
LBUlises1
10/16/2013 7:25 pm
Level 15 : Journeyman Architect
Never tell a girl something about their weight, it never ends good.
spires33
10/16/2013 7:22 pm
Level 33 : Artisan Dwarf
cant help you there just say nothing about weight i tried to complement
no good idead
LBUlises1
10/16/2013 6:46 pm
One thing, Rated PG-13, they should learn about this when they are 13, not 11, they will learn about it in school. You don't need to know about it to start a relationship.
Ghost001
10/16/2013 6:50 pm
Level 10 : Journeyman Explorer
They should learn about it when they're 13, I think kids are a bit to immature to handle it at 11 years of age. They teach it in 6th grade, and I would know that since I am in 6th grade believe it or not.
TheTrollapedia
10/17/2013 10:23 am
Level 32 : Artisan Electrician
I agree.
They taught us about sex ed when we were 11.
It was horribly executed.

Let's say that.
LBUlises1
10/16/2013 6:55 pm
They don't teach that much in 6th grade, in 7 or 8th they should teach you about "The Human Body"
Ghost001
10/16/2013 7:06 pm
Not sure which school you went to, but its possible. My older sister learned in 5th grade, and now kids learn about it in 6th grade. Either way, neither of us have the permission to say what he can and cannot do. If he wants to start dating this girl he should get confirmation from his parent and or guardian, not us.
Aeternalis_
10/16/2013 7:29 pm
Level 21 : Expert Nerd
Is everyone forgetting that people don't always have sex.... it's common, yes, but not 100%
Thunder_Air
10/16/2013 6:33 pm
Yes LBU but the last time it was said like that it didn't turn out so good
LBUlises1
10/16/2013 6:35 pm
Someone liking you and accepting to go out with you isn't guaranteed.
kogan007
10/16/2013 6:31 pm
Level 31 : Artisan Dragonborn
There was a girl I liked in my class and she and I spoke the same language which no one else spoke, (Russian)I became friends with her with what we had in common (and she played videogames too, SCORE!) and we were doing homework together during homeroom and I asked her out in Russian and she laughed and accepted.

Well that could be a way to do it, just find a common thing, or do something you both like together and at her happiest moment just ask her and it'll probably turn out good.
Loomis2k8Jr
10/16/2013 6:25 pm
Level 14 : Journeyman Scribe
Be confident, try not to blush, and hide your erection.
keldeo_10
10/16/2013 6:23 pm
Level 17 : Journeyman Pokemon
Ermagerd! I am 11 and really like this girl in my class. What do I do? She is way more popular then me and she is just amazing! Is 11 to young and if not how do I ask her out?
Ghost001
10/16/2013 6:34 pm
Your in like 6th grade I'm guessing? If not, 5th? Yeah, I seriously doubt she even knows what sex is, and I doubt the same of you. Even if both of you do, its to young to start a relationship. Maybe just try to become friends with her till your like, 13.
LBUlises1
10/16/2013 6:37 pm
Dude, he's 11 he doesn't have to worry about that. And it is never to young to start a relationship, a marriage on the other hand, or planning to start a family is.
keldeo_10
10/16/2013 7:29 pm
Level 17 : Journeyman Pokemon
I still feel like its to young, if he doesn't know what sex is. If they are both knowledgeable on the subject, I think its alright as long as his parents are okay with it. The reason I say they should have knowledge on sex is because there are girls who get very freaked out about this at first. There are some girls that won't even talk to boys for a week when they first learn about it. Society is messed up.[/quote]
Dude I know what sex is... do you think Im like stupid? I Am not planning on having sex with her... just be good friends and hang out and have fun Just chill man
Ghost001
10/16/2013 6:43 pm
I still feel like its to young, if he doesn't know what sex is. If they are both knowledgeable on the subject, I think its alright as long as his parents are okay with it. The reason I say they should have knowledge on sex is because there are girls who get very freaked out about this at first. There are some girls that won't even talk to boys for a week when they first learn about it. Society is messed up.
Ghost001
10/16/2013 7:58 pm

Dude I know what sex is... do you think Im like stupid? I Am not planning on having sex with her... just be good friends and hang out and have fun Just chill man

I never said you were stupid, did I? Lots of people learn at different ages, and at different times, so you being 11 and not knowing what sex is is very reasonable. I also never said you were planning to have sex with her, I just feel that both having at least some knowledge on the subject is a good thing when dating someone. Some people don't know the core differences between genders until 7th grade. Sorry if I offended you in any way, shape, or form.
LBUlises1
10/16/2013 6:28 pm
Get her to like you, make her laugh, compliment her, help her out and hear her out, girls enjoy that. Then when the timing seems right ask her out.
LBUlises1
10/16/2013 6:22 pm
I have a question for you all saying, "Don't say you love her!!!", have you guys ever loved someone, do you know how it actually feels? It feels amazing, it really does, loving someone is probably the best thing ever, and if they love you back then it makes it even better.
Anyways, I think you should get into a conversation, make her smile, laugh giggle, etc. Then, when you feel you got her to like you enough ask her, you although are leaving in 3 weeks, you have to ask her if she is okay with having a Long Distance Relationship.
CScheer
10/17/2013 9:51 am
Level 18 : Journeyman Scribe
Yes, yes I have, and I do currently. However, I believe that you can't really love someone until you actually know them. Know them up close and personal, more than just a friendly knowledge. When you are in a relationship with someone, things change. You notice things you didn't before, you learn their secrets, and their desires.

Until you know these things, you can't very well love someone. Guess I am an anti love at first sight person. Love is something to be developed and nurtured. It grows with each passing day together.

It took me 3 or 4 months in the relationship for me to acknowledge that I loved my lady. I had suspected for a while, but I wanted to be sure. Love is not something to be taken lightly. Love implies a long-term desire to be with someone. It is not the butterflies in your stomach feeling that you get when you are around someone you like. It is not the desire to sleep with someone you like. It isn't even the desire to spend time and get to know someone you like. It is the desire to stay with the person for the rest of your life, protect her, care for her, and respect her.

If you think you love someone before you even start a relationship, it is just infatuation. Now, given, this can often blossom into love. That being said, the older the couple, the more mature they are, and the more committed they are to each other, the more likely it is that this blossoming can occur.
Aeternalis_
10/17/2013 9:58 am
One of the very few solidified arguments here.
Aeternalis_
10/16/2013 6:51 pm
Loving someone is only an 'amazing feeling' if it is mutual. Otherwise, it hurts. alot.
Thunder_Air
10/16/2013 6:20 pm
Hope it helped any bit
Thunder_Air
10/16/2013 6:19 pm
you're agh XD
Thunder_Air
10/16/2013 6:17 pm
What is your age first? You sound a bit young but you go to another country to review it? Sound older by that but if your younger or older face to face I think is the best but an escape route should be planned just in case.XD ( Social medias might be good for you but it's always much better in person) Well if she doesn't hug other people and only you it is usually a sign but every person is different so you have to look at other signs that she might like you. Also if her friends laugh when your in eye sight and they are in a group with her that means she has probably told them about you. If she "accidentally" brushes against a lot thats a sign. Also if she "accidentally" turns up where you said you were going to go after school she may also like you. I mean I wouldn't say I love the person because if you say you like them its not as strong and it's easier to retreat if rejected. You have short time though so up to you. in a conversation sound confident but calm that if rejected it'll be taken lightly and you can get over it. Just say I have wanted to tell you for a while that your an amazing girl and I would love to be with you but if not it's ok. I have had the hardest time admitted to this but I just wanted you to known that you are the girl of my dreams. I regret not telling you this from the start.
Spect99
10/16/2013 5:53 pm
Guys keep your popcorn , i will ask her in like 12 hours cause i didnt have school today.
LolzCookie
10/16/2013 5:03 pm
Level 17 : Journeyman Artist
"Hey.. I'm leaving in about 3 weeks or so, and I would like to say that ever since I saw you, you have been on my mind.. I really don't want to sound like somewhat of a stalker, but I just want you to know since I am leaving in a week or two. I know, a lot of other guys like you too, but I am not trying to ask you out. Just trying to tell you that I have feelings for you.." Wait for her response, if it is no, just walk away like nothing happened, (You've got nothing to lose, and eharmony ain't got nothin on us.) if it is yes, don't get too excited or you might sound like a retarded hippo. Hope this helped.
Spect99
10/16/2013 5:52 pm
Hahhaah x) Thx man
DivineMedicus
10/16/2013 5:03 pm
Level 58 : Grandmaster Architect
I hate beng friendzoned very close espescially when a girl is taken. It kills me.
You should just act super uber cute and almost cry (one girl said she is super pitiful if she sees me cry ) and then ask her out.
So do a justn biebe thing, look like your constipated ir crying.
BobTheGodly
10/16/2013 4:59 pm
Level 48 : Master Modder
love is too strong of a word to be using on even the first date.

First figure out if she is single it prevents the awkwardness of finding out after you ask her.
second just ask if she wants to hang out. tell her she can bring her bf.
if she says she doesn't have one tell her that you will volunteer to be her boyfriend
tadaa now you have a date
if she does have a boyfriend and brings him now you know, no awkwardness, and you don't ruin the friendship
DARKDUELIST
10/16/2013 4:51 pm
Level 57 : Grandmaster Baconator
Did u say something dood? I've been waiting all day!
tbdunn10
10/16/2013 2:09 pm
Level 8 : Apprentice Taco
Dunno whatta say. All ya have to do is ask, i mean, Long Distant Relationships are not dat bad U have skype? she have skype? THERE YA GO!!!!
Spect99
10/16/2013 2:08 pm
Hahah thx alot for your advices guys and girls
But , i think i forgot to tell you guys something, i am not in the friendzone lol , She hugs me cause I AM TOO DAMN SEXY .... joke Btw , i already told my whole class that i am going
anonpmc881204
10/16/2013 2:01 pm
Level 12 : Journeyman Miner
[deleted]
Aeternalis_
10/16/2013 12:29 pm
Spect99Hey guys, so yes i know what you are gonna think : " uuh another forever alone guy looking for love --' "
PS :
Click to reveal

DO NOT TELL HER YOU LOVE HER!!!

That is the worst thing you can do. That's supposed to come from someone you're in a relationship with, not just a friend, even if it's true. Just ask her out, and eventually try long distance. I moved to a new school and never asked this girl out. Probably a mistake.... a bad one too. Just don't tell her you love her.... you have nothing to lose.
PrototypeTheta
10/16/2013 12:22 pm
Level 77 : Legendary Robot
My advice?

Don't ask for relationship advice on PMC, it can only end badly.
Gersonak_
10/16/2013 11:30 am
Level 9 : Apprentice Architect
RainbowDrops

Seriously though, If she's hugging you, I think you've been friend zoned.

Not necessarily. It can also just be a way for someone to show affection and to show than they appreciate the company of the individual in question.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome