My opinion about meaning of lifeaccount_circle

Rob333's Avatar Rob3331/2/23 12:31 am
9 emeralds 139 6
1/4/2023 2:30 pm
Rob333's Avatar Rob333
Ok, so cloudkitty made a thread asking everyone the meaning of life, and I replied to her but the opinion is pretty interesting so I decided to repost it here:

Life has a purpose, explore it, that's its only purpose, explore, and this exploration is what makes us to establish life objectives for everyone, because we explored it and after finding good and bad things on it, we decide what to do to enjoy it, so this purpose to explore it makes us enjoying it and forming us as people and also forms our future and dreams/objectives, and that's also what makes you discover that person you most love, or what makes you choose to stay alone, that exploration is also what creates your legacy, so that's also what determinates how people will remember you after your death, people never disappear because everyone leave legacy, I don't know if there's something after death, but if there's something, you can't get things from this world, and that's even better, because you share that with future generations and that will be part of your legacy, a legacy that keeps you alive in the memory of the future generations who get your legacy, and even if you don't have any legacy, any matter gets created or destroyed, it just gets transformed, which means all atoms that are a part of you will keep existing after your death and may get into any other object or even living organism, so in the future some of your atoms may become part of a future living being, and also there's genetical legacy, those are children, and future generations started because love between 2 people, and those genetics will also keep you alive in your legacy...
So that's its meaning, exploration, an exploration that never ends because our legacy will continue it forever...
Rob333
Level 48 : Master Sus