~Most Embarrassing Thing~chat

FluffyFudgeFox's Avatar FluffyFudgeFox8/25/23 11:32 pm
9/21/2023 6:22 pm
FluffyFudgeFox's Avatar FluffyFudgeFox
It's happened to the best of us. You're three years old, and you thought the rubbing alcohol on your arm was water. No...? That- That was only me? Oh... Well, umm, most embarrassing thing to happen to you that you're comfortable with saying! I would say, "I'll go first," but... I've already done that... I WAS THREE YEARS OLD, OKAY
FluffyFudgeFox
Level 15 : Journeyman Cookie

Create an account or sign in to comment.

Panda Gocarts3
09/21/2023 10:13 am
Level 37 : Artisan Pyro
I pulled a 6th graders pants when I was in kindergarten

Well I guess that makes me look bad...

Well this is awkward....

NO REGRETS
FluffyFudgeFox
09/21/2023 6:22 pm
EMBARRASSMENT: Probs higher

BUT WHY THO (REASONING): |Currently: Nonononnononoono| -But back then tho: Same-

CLOSER TO DEATH: ...Wait, why'd I include thi-

EXTRA NOTES: I don't remember why, but in kindergarten, I knew what the principal's office looked like... That's all I remember tho lol
WillowFrog
09/10/2023 4:07 am
Level 9 : Apprentice Explorer
my family and my brother's friend went to the beach one day. I had just learned to swim and was like 9 years old.
There was this floating raft thing anchored to the bottom of the lake, and we had this inflatable paddle board (sup board i think it's called) my brother and his friend took the sup board and went to the raft. I wasn't confident enough in my swimming skills to swim there on my own, so after they had gotten there, my brother came to pick me up and bring me there on the sup board. Naturally, they started trying to push each other into the water. My brother made an escape on the sup board, and my 9 year old brain decided it would be a good idea to jump in and try to catch up to get a ride back to land. his friend thought it would be a good idea to follow him to tip him over. He succeeded, and my brother dropped the paddle in the water. I grabbed it, and tried to swim back to land, but I had made it super hard for myself and people on land could see me struggling, and my parent were shouting at me to leave the paddle. I refused, and when i got back to land, i was absolutely exhausted. I just lay face flat in the sand, and couldn't get up.

I can't imagine why, but almost drowning was really embarrassing for me.
FluffyFudgeFox
09/10/2023 12:06 pm
EMBARRASSMENT: Lesser

REASONING: Higher (Meaning it seems like it was more reasonable for you to do that compared to what I did)

HOW CLOSE TO DEATH: Higher
Dermugettum
09/10/2023 3:14 am
Level 22 : Expert Miner
history
This happened to my cousin who's about my age:

I don't remember how old we were, but we were at one of those bowling places in the gaming area with those arcade games and tables. He and I were playing at a pool table that had an overhanging light that was pretty low for good lighting. On one of his turns, my cousin was trying to balance and aim the cue stick just right against his hand, but then he somehow swung it up and forwards...
💡💥
Sure enough, there was broken glass all over the cloth. Thankfully, an employee let us continue our game on another table and covered the damage without charge. My cousin still felt like a fool.
JustaFlqmingo
08/26/2023 8:59 pm
Level 56 : Grandmaster Birb
I was 7 years old, my parents and me and my younger sister were about to go camping, and while my parents were packing, my and my sister were sitting on 2 wooden chairs, pretending we were on a plane, then, my sister hands me this lil rectangle with a hole in it (it was a pencil sharpener) and I knew it was, so, 7 yro me saw my pointer finger could perfectly fix in the pencil sharpener hole, so doing what 7 yros do best, stuck it in the hole, and before I knew it, there was a deep cut on my finger bleeding, and my parents, who were already busy, had to deal with a 1/8 inch deep cut along my finger, that was like POURING blood and WOULD NOT STOP, not even a bandage could stop it...and top top it off I was screaming because so much blood was getting poured out of my finger and it was hard to look at, as well as it hurt... how fun
FluffyFudgeFox
08/26/2023 10:07 pm
I salute you. Yours, compared to mine, has these stats:

EMBARRASSMENT: Equal or less

CURIOSITY: Higher

CLOSEST TO DEATH: Higher
JustaFlqmingo
08/26/2023 10:19 pm
they do say curiousity killed the cat.. BUT IM ALIVE SO YAY
FluffyFudgeFox
08/27/2023 1:24 pm
But your a flamingo... Your username is litterally "Justaflqmingo"
JustaFlqmingo
08/27/2023 2:20 pm
rip
Ash Silvershade
08/26/2023 12:25 pm
Level 33 : Artisan Imposter
went under a guest's chair when i was around 4 and tickled their feet and that innocent human being sat there for ABOUT 4 HOURS and then my mom eventually found out and dragged me out. Don't know what happened after that (i was known for terrorizing guests with either my cuteness or my deeds..hehehe)
FluffyFudgeFox
08/26/2023 3:51 pm
I think that guy didn't notice, otherwise, you would've been found WAY earlier.
Purdygirlzgaming_Star
08/26/2023 11:39 am
Level 6 : Apprentice Miner
When i was little i thought that how to spell school was like shool and i said that i knew the word i was in kindergarten
Dermugettum
08/27/2023 3:17 am
Level 22 : Expert Miner
Could've been worse. Megamind still calls it "shool".
FluffyFudgeFox
08/26/2023 3:51 pm
If that's your most embarrassing thing, then you've probably not been embarrassed much.
BlueBoyBuilds
08/25/2023 11:48 pm
Level 50 : Grandmaster Blueberry
walked up onto a church stage at 3 years old, grabbed the microphone in the middle of my dads message.
yeah you can guess. XD
FluffyFudgeFox
08/26/2023 11:02 am
history
I'm guessing you said, "Jananana," but that's just me. (My name isn't Jananana. It's a reference)
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome