Minecon 2014 Australia

willhelldie's Avatar willhelldie2/11/14 5:35 am
1 emeralds 1.2k 5
2/11/2014 6:10 am
n8mo's Avatar n8mo
I'm making this post about Minecon because us Australian gamers (Mostly Minecraft players) never have gotten a chance to go to any kind of gaming convention, whereas all the Americans get all of these great gaming conventions, and we only get PAX which most of us cant even go to, all I'm trying to say is Give Australia a Chance guys!

If you support me please sign this petition i have made on Change.org to try and get Minecon in Australia for once, we only want one year at least, USA has had it twice time for Australia!

https://www.change.org/petitions/minecon-2014-aus-minecon-in-australia-in-2014
willhelldie
Level 19 : Journeyman Pony

Create an account or sign in to comment.

n8mo
02/11/2014 6:10 am
Level 37 : Artisan Prince
Shady_MomaI agree but the problem is Australia is quite small (in population) *edited to save space*

That's exactly why it (probably) won't be in Australia, and why it (probably) won't be in Canada.
I hate to burst everyone's bubble, but it'll probably be somewhere in Europe this year, mainly for the sheer amount of people living in Europe, and for the fact that Minecraft was made in Sweden.
Shady_Moma
02/11/2014 5:47 am
Level 27 : Expert Blockhead
I agree but the problem is Australia is quite small (in population) and the only place in Australia I could imagine it being is Sydney with a slight chance of Melbourne.
I live in Perth and can't go to big conventions in Sydney but I could maybe fly over If I have enough money that is.
willhelldie
02/11/2014 5:56 am
not technically, it could easily be in Brisbane seeing as they have that convention centre heck i wouldn't even mind if it was in New Zealand or Tasmania, but yes it would be good in either Sydney or Melbourne
NOTAVALIABLE
02/11/2014 5:41 am
Level 24 : Expert Network
Ikr but you really shouldn't make a whole topic about it...

may i suggest using the topic that has a poll thingy about voting where and post it there?

not saying you have to though..
willhelldie
02/11/2014 5:53 am
oh... i didn't know there were others I don't go on PMC much
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome