MineCloud - Upload unlimited Minecraft Files.

MCxJB's Avatar MCxJB9/30/12 11:22 am
9/30/2012 12:16 pm
MCxJB's Avatar MCxJB

Login/Create an Account Now: http://minecraftadverts.net/minecloud/manage/

Hey Everyone!

I have been working on a small project for the last couple of months. It is called "MineCloud".

MineCloud is a website dedicated to allowing users to upload their Minecraft files and creations to cloud, and allow users to download them. Sort of like a Mediafire but just for Minecraft!

Right now it is Beta V.1 and many patches are being released to fix small issues. So far it is nearly completed and offers users the following:

1) Uploading of; Images, Audio, Video, Text, Archives (.zip,.rar), and any other file types you may have.

2) Allows users to make customizable folders that can be filled with anything.

3) Allows users to password protect their files, e.g: http://minecraftadverts.net/minecloud/50685f5b39e2c (use "password" to test)

If the password is not entered the file will not be allowed to download. It is 100% encrypted and secure, tried and tested!

4) Or you can use normal file uploading without a password, e.g: http://minecraftadverts.net/minecloud/5068600181bff

5) Gives users great statistics about their files, e.g; amount of data uploaded, amount of data downloaded, used space etc.

6) Users do not have to be logged in to download files, but can if wanted to.

So far it is 100% free and I wish to keep it that way. Unfortunately there may be some file size restrictions because of the expenses it cost to run a cloud. Premium accounts may be introduced eventually. Right now it is free for as much storage as you like!

So stop uploading your adventure maps or mods to Mediafire, and upload them to a website dedicated for Minecraft uploading, and cloud!!

If you like the site, why not buy me a beer.. admin@soulcraftserver.com
MCxJB
Level 18 : Journeyman Engineer

Create an account or sign in to comment.

Higuyby
09/30/2012 11:59 am
Level 4 : Apprentice Network
I had an idea like this a while back. I'm glad someone actually made my idea a reality. It looks awesome.
TehGrimCreaper
09/30/2012 11:47 am
Level 21 : Expert Dragonborn
Nope, using this,absolutely brill'!
TehGrimCreaper
09/30/2012 11:43 am
Level 21 : Expert Dragonborn
this looks ok, but i'll probably stick with MediaFire, but i am DEFINATLY checkin' dat out
starzz
09/30/2012 11:41 am
Level 7 : Apprentice Skinner
OMG this is awesome thank u so much
MCxJB
09/30/2012 12:16 pm
No Problem Mate!

TehGrimCreaperNope, using this,absolutely brill'!
ThatsMyPickaxe
09/30/2012 11:36 am
Level 48 : Master Technomancer
Very nice! I'll probably use this instead of mediafire eventually.
Province
09/30/2012 11:35 am
Level 65 : High Grandmaster Miner
This looks very nice but I suggest making a ToS because people will probably upload copyrighted content and youll get in trouble with your host for hosting the stuff
MCxJB
09/30/2012 11:40 am
Yep all Terms will be listed on minecraftadverts.net/minecloud/tos.html
SuperKing00
09/30/2012 11:26 am
Level 12 : Journeyman Skinner
Cool
ehdfawq3er
09/30/2012 11:25 am
Level 61 : High Grandmaster Modder
Cool! Definetly going to try out. But I don't think I'm moving from 'ol Dropbox, but looks very very nice.
MCxJB
09/30/2012 11:28 am
Thank You! I am going to try release an idea another Minecrafter said on the forums. I talked to him and he said it was only a concept. It involves taking your Minecraft.jar and backing it up at certain times and storing it on cloud so if you install mods etc you have an easy way of retrieving it.

Also a dropbox might be made but that requires a lot of skillful coding .
ehdfawq3er
09/30/2012 11:30 am
Level 61 : High Grandmaster Modder
Oh but you are skillfull . Definetly better than me.
And that idea of yours sounds good.
=)

EDIT:
Btw, if you're going to update it alot, I can help with testing. Just PM me if you want some testing done.
MCxJB
09/30/2012 11:32 am
Sure man will do!
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome