It's my birthday! (And Dino's)cake

Totodile's Avatar Totodile9/2/23 1:44 am
2 emeralds 158 1
9/4/2023 9:18 am
Gjack's Avatar Gjack
Today marks the day that I was born. I'm not saying how long ago! Since I'm up early, I haven't opened any gifts yet, or done anything exciting.
I have absolutely no idea what I'm going to do today. Dino is begging me to let him open his presents now, but he doesn't realise that I have no MineCoins left. That means no present. (By the way, if you don't know who Dino is, he's in my profile icon. He's a baby Totodile who lives in the same flat as myself.)
So, how do I fix that problem? Here's how... *insert comic book drum roll*
I'm going to make a friendly competition! I will promise to finish this one. There's no winner, because I will definitely struggle picking. In this competition, all you have to do is make something about Dino's or my birthday. It doesn't need to be anything massive, since the two categories I'm allowing (so people can finish in time) is blogs/stories and skins.
That's it! But before I say goodbye, here's the 'rules' although they aren't really rules. More guidelines.
If you're writing a story:
-No birthday is complete without cake. Bu the way, Dino's gluten free, so if the cake is not gluten free, then he can't have it.
-A form of gift. They don't even have to be for me, if you hate me if you don't know what to get me. Anything related to Minecraft is fine, and Dino loves all food.
-And finally, an epic party! Make us remember this birthday. Add a few of my subscribers if you really want to, or me and Dino can go somewhere by ourselves.

Skins, remember:
-It must be relevant to our birthday. If I were to make someone a birthday skin, I would probably create a gift as the head, and their profile picture/Minecraft character holding it.
-At least one of the above mentioned items. For a party, maybe you could capture the essence of the party as the whole skin. And for a cake, you should consider making a (gluten free) cake skin! It's up to you.
-Regular and HD skins allowed, but only player skins and capes.

So there you have it! I'm not going to see y'all till Tuesday so surprise me with what you've made!

Poll ended 09/09/2023 1:44 am.

Totodile
Level 33 : Artisan Pokemon