Introduction to Minecraft

ItzDari_IMP's Avatar ItzDari_IMP1/25/24 7:01 pm
2 emeralds 105 2
1/26/2024 2:05 am
ItzDari_IMP's Avatar ItzDari_IMP
I am curious what was everyone's introduction to Minecraft. What made you want to try it out ? What peaked your interest in it ?

It was mid 2011. I was 10 years old at the time. I first found out what YouTube was and decided to explore the site. I saw a video of a series called "Hunt for the Golden Apple" by a YouTuber known as AntVenom. The thumbnail with that bright blue background and big gold apple kinda got me interested so i clicked the vid. Didn't know what Minecraft was but I heard about it from school friends at the time. Within the first few minutes of watching Antvenom I absolutely enjoyed his content, and really really wanted to try Minecraft out. My first experience with the game was the very early version of Minecraft Pocket Edition. Before the Nether was properly added and there was no hunger bar. It was minimalist at the time but i enjoyed the game so much. Since then, I have proudly bought many different versions of the game on many different platforms. Xbox, Playstation, PC, 3DS, etc. That is my story, but what's yours ? :>
ItzDari_IMP
Level 11 : Journeyman Lemon