How I been doing over my Summer Vacation and How can I improve my life while reaching my dreams and goalssentiment_very_dissatisfied

MASTER_RICKY's Avatar MASTER_RICKY8/31/21 1:21 am history
9/2/2021 6:03 pm
Knockofffdream's Avatar Knockofffdream
Sorry for my inactivity and my slow absence.
I was pretty lazy throughout Summer Months. I was deciding on my life goals, working my fitness appetite, trying to overcome my bad habits and anxiety, but I will be rehabbing and learning life skills and lessons for the rest of the year so that's a positive.

I will still play like I always been. I have a gaming addiction that I play so much that I game even when I am tired. I stress out when hours passed resting and not doing anything. I feel like I miss an good opportunity to play while I got the mood for that game but I tend to stick with my plans schedules for gaming and other stuff. I felt like time is passing by faster and faster as new releases come, trends die and big events come to the horizon not knowing your fate as death is approaching. I always say that "I am late for everything" every time my mother advises me that I have plenty of time for everything. I want to take in as much opportunities and reach my biggest potential.

I must play and build in Minecraft, finish making my Super World in Super Mario Maker 2, draw and illustrate my ideas and fan-art, and have fun playing other games of my interest. I want to watch your guys amazing creations and content as well my favourite YouTubers. I want to reach out more to the world.

I want to start my career path of becoming an game designer and director of my own indie studio as well more ambitions that might change the world. While I am still able to do YouTube and have fun playing video games and being creative casually of my own liking.

There are so many good people and wonderful builds here that I don't know where to begin. I just got stressed out by all the things I want to do in my life. My bad, I wish I can post more content for you guys as I get proud of myself.

P.S.

Is there any advise that you guys would like to give me from your experiences, leave it in the comments so I will check.
MASTER_RICKY
Level 52 : Grandmaster Crafter