Homosexuality

Hinduism's Avatar Hinduism6/14/13 6:59 pm
6/14/2013 7:20 pm
quitefrank_ly's Avatar quitefrank_ly
Hey PMC!

Homosexuality is a topic that many people take as a joke. They think that being 'gay' is a bad thing. Being homosexual is not a choice, and homosexual people should not be attacked, they have humane rights.

I get extremely outraged when I see someone attacking gay rights. Being 'gay' is not a choice. For everyone who thinks being homosexual is a choice, this article is a good read- http://www.nationalmemo.com/if-you-think-being-gay-is-a-choice-when-did-you-decide-to-be-straight/

Leviticus 18:22: "Do not have sexual relations with a man as one does with a woman; that is detestable."

Leviticus 20:13: “‘If a man has sexual relations with a man as one does with a woman, both of them have done what is detestable. They are to be put to death; their blood will be on their own heads."

Firm Christians believe that homosexuality is morally wrong, and is a sin to God. The Bible wrongly accused homosexual rights.

----------------------

As this thread will probably get taken down, I would like the PMC moderators to please give it a chance. Give our community a chance in mature discussions.
Hinduism
Level 10 : Journeyman Explorer

Create an account or sign in to comment.

quitefrank_ly
06/14/2013 7:20 pm
Level 29 : Expert Chef

Please do not recreate threads if they got locked or archived

-VoV
Hybrid Warrior
06/14/2013 7:17 pm
Level 70 : Legendary Warrior
Unfortunately, this thread will be taken down. The past one was locked so I have no doubt that this will be locked as soon as a mod sees I wish we could talk about it, but it just wont be permitted here on pmc
Hinduism
06/14/2013 7:20 pm
We will see Hybrid. Maybe, just maybe, the PMC staff will give us a chance for once. Until the thread is locked, please post about the topic.
Summertime
06/14/2013 7:16 pm
Level 38 : Artisan Prince
Awesome_JakeThis isn't -snip- minecraft related. If you are a moderator and your reading this then please take this thread down.

it is in General Discussion, which is anything non-related. See? Please ignore this comment or change it.
DJ3
06/14/2013 7:15 pm
Level 11 : Journeyman Miner
As being a christian before, this is one of the things I never understood. Christians, Catholics, you-name-its all say gay people should die. Sure they may be "sinning" but if you say everyone does, and that all you have to do is ask for forgiveness, why not just tell them that? Instead of telling them to die in a fiery hole, why not explain your view and why they should not be gay? Pupping Dogsters.
Awesome_Jake
06/14/2013 7:14 pm
Level 3 : Apprentice Explorer
This isn't minecraft related. If you are a moderator and your reading this then please take this thread down.
Hinduism
06/14/2013 7:19 pm
Your argument is invalid. This is the 'General Discussion' section of the forums. If you want to read about Minecraft, go to the sections titled with Minecraft in them.

Here, I will help you-

http://www.planetminecraft.com/forums/

Actually look at the topic titles, and find what you want.
AnimeFanFTW
06/14/2013 7:19 pm
Level 60 : High Grandmaster Senpai
Awesome_Jake, half of ALL the forum posts have NOTHING to do about Minecraft. PlanetMinecraft is a big community and they can talk about whatever they want. >:(
A_Friend
06/14/2013 7:17 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
It doesn't have to be "Minecraft related". It's under the section of General Discussion, and under the subsection of Everything Else. Please get your facts straight.
DJ3
06/14/2013 7:16 pm
Level 11 : Journeyman Miner
You just made this topic get locked. Mods, please don't lock the topic, just edit his language.
Chuk40076
06/14/2013 7:07 pm
Level 30 : Artisan Geek
inb4 locked
Chuk40076
06/14/2013 7:07 pm
Level 30 : Artisan Geek
True. Please don't take it down, PMC. :3
Hinduism
06/14/2013 7:11 pm
Haha thanks, what is your opinion on the topic though?
Diddo
06/14/2013 7:06 pm
Level 47 : Master Dragonborn
I find it stupid how people find that gay's are so incredibly wrong. This is my opinion but I think that its fine why can't they love each other its not their fault. What makes them different then us there still human they still have feelings honestly they do dress better (men mostly) im not gay but I think gay's are amazing. So I think they should be able to marry.
Summertime
06/14/2013 7:05 pm
Level 38 : Artisan Prince
inb4 locked
A_Friend
06/14/2013 7:02 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
This thread is great! Moderators please don't take it down <3

Personally, I think gays should be able to marry. Every other person of opposite sex can marry. It's not really fair to gays.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome