<~Harry Potter RP Applications~>

Death_Butter's Avatar Death_Butter9/27/12 4:07 pm
1 emeralds 1.8k 90
12/16/2012 6:16 am
Dialga's Avatar Dialga
Hey death_butter here after my last suscessful RP/Hub I've decided to make a new one Harry Potter no RPing here the thread will be made soon. Heres the backstory.
Click to reveal
All the Voldamort stuff is over the new headmaster is me (not really in the book or movie but thats what im doing) harry potters kids are at school. You may be a made up kid, a real kid (one of rons/hermiones harrys/ginnys or malfoys/his wife) you may also be a teacher (nevile is the only one known to be there) cant be headmaster

OK so heres the application
Click to reveal
What do you want to be:
Blood Status:
If your a teacher what do you want to be:
If your a student what year are you in:
What classes are you if your a student (have to have 7):
What house are you in as a student:
What house would you be a head of house in(only 4 houses but its hard to get in):
Apperence:
Backstory:atleast 1 paragraph long
Wand (example: Dragonheart string 13' oak):
You will be PMed if you are going to be a Prefix/head boy/ quidditch captain

Heres the Quidditch application
Click to reveal
What part on the team
What team:

You MUST be the correct age for the correct years
Year 1:11/12
Year 2:12/13
Year 3:13/14
Year 4:14/15
Year 5:15/16
Year 6:16/17
Year 7:17/18
Teacher: 25+

You MUST have REAL classes not any of these quidditch classes
Year 1 classes: All first-years at Hogwarts must take seven subjects: Transfiguration, Charms, Potions, History of Magic, Defence Against the Dark Arts, Astronomy and Herbology. Flying lessons (On broomsticks)
Other classes : astronomy, defense against the dark arts, transfiguration, charms potions, history of magic, herbology and Flying (first years only)
Classes students in third year and over can choose: Study of Ancient Runes, Arithamancy, Muggle Studies,Care of Magical Creatures, Divination, Apparition (Sixth year, those of age only)

Remember, the wand choices the wizard.
Death_Butter
Level 28 : Expert Nerd

Create an account or sign in to comment.

Dialga
12/16/2012 6:16 am
Level 37 : Artisan Princess
so um when will we get to rp?
monstermasher123
12/08/2012 1:23 pm
Level 6 : Apprentice Miner
What do you want to be? Student
Age?11
Name: Nate Shune
If your a teacher what do you want to be:N/a
What house would you be head of?I will be student
Appearance
Triggerfullify
12/07/2012 6:45 pm
Level 31 : Artisan Cake
What do you want to be: Teacher
Name: Luclin Retora
Blood Status: Pureblood
If your a teacher what do you want to be: Potions
What house are you in as a student:
What house would you be a head of house in(only 4 houses but its hard to get in): Hufflepuff
Apperence: White coloured skin, Medium long brown hair, Quite tall, Sleek black shoes and a dark black cloak
Backstory: Luclin Retora was once a teacher at Hogwarts until he decided to take take a few years travelling (throughout the movies) and came back at the final battle with Voldemort. Which he got captured in and had to pretend that he was one of them. Once the battle was over he went back to his position teaching the new generation of wizards.
Wand (example: Dragonheart string 13' oak): Baslisk Venom Infused 13" Ironwood wand
-Rusty
12/07/2012 6:25 pm
Level 48 : Master Answer
What do you want to be: Year 2 Student
Name: Peyton Keatley
Blood Status: Fullblood
If your a student what year are you in: Year 2
What classes are you if your a student (have to have 7): Study of Ancient Runes, Arithamancy, Muggle Studies, Care of Magical Creatures, Divination, Apparition, Flying Lessons
What house are you in as a student: Slytherin
What house would you be a head of house in(only 4 houses but its hard to get in):
Appearance: 5' 7", Bulky, Brown Hair, Brown Eyes
Backstory: I was born into the wealthy family of the Keatleys, an all Slytherin family. My family has sponsored and payed for much of the events in Hogwarts. I went to Hogwarts, and of course went into Slytherin. I was not a very good student except for one class, Flying Class which i passed with *flying* colors.
Wand (example: Dragonheart string 13' oak): Unicorn Hair 10' Oak
DudewheresmyCar
12/07/2012 6:12 pm
Level 3 : Apprentice Miner
Stop Necroposting!
Apple_Sauce
12/07/2012 6:22 pm
Level 50 : Grandmaster Lad
what's that?
Vampzi
12/07/2012 6:00 pm
Level 3 : Apprentice Explorer
shh..
peachphuzz
10/05/2012 9:18 pm
Level 6 : Apprentice Whale
Butter, what about mine?
joshchicken
10/04/2012 10:15 am
Level 2 : Apprentice Miner
I applyed on second page
joshchicken
10/04/2012 10:14 am
Can you check mine i konw eveeything about harry potter and ill be a good defense against the dark arts teacher.

ign-joshchicken
creepus_xplodus
10/01/2012 7:53 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
What do you want to be: Student

Name: Iskar

If your a student what year are you in: year 1

What classes are you if your a student (have to have 7): Defense Against the Dark Arts, Divination, Care of Magical Creatures, Astronomy, Transfiguration, Apparition, Broomstick Study

What house are you in as a student: Ravenclaw

Apperence: Iskar never shows his appearence. He hides behind a cloak and a mask.

Backstory:atleast 1 paragraph long: Iskar was a good child. He had a normal family on a normal house. He usually spent his time with his friends on a nearby hill. That was, until he heard his mom scream. A monster by the looks of a demon was in his house. Everyone thinks Iskar burned dead in the fire, but a wizard had saved him. He now hides with an enchanted mask with cloak.

Wand (example: Dragonheart string 13' oak): Phoenix's tail feather 12' birch
IHaveNachoz
10/01/2012 7:34 pm
Level 1 : New Crafter
What do you want to be: Student!
Name: Reneé West
Blood Status: Pure Blood
If your a student what year are you in: 2nd
What classes are you if your a student (have to have 7): Charms; Potions; Transfiguration; Herbology; Astronomy; Defense Against The Dark Arts; History Of Magic
What house are you in as a student: Gryffindor... I got this while on PotterMore ;D
Appearance: Straight, long, mahogany hair; Gray eyes; Light tannish skin.
Backstory: Reneé West was born to Blake West and Cynthia West (Neé Justion) during birth, Cynthia had grown weak and ill. As she had delivered Reneé, she went into shock. Blake, desperate and worried, had walked into a dangerous area where he had got himself basically KILLED. Reneé, now as a child, had to live on her own. She had to take care of herself, even when sick. Most of her meals consisted of bread and stew that kind people had brought her. Reneé was sick of this. Now as her age now, has enjoyed Hogwarts and can't wait to return.
Wand (example: Dragonheart string 13' oak): 12' , Ivy, Unicorn Hair.
... So professional *tear rolls down my cheek* Hopefully this isn't "Mary Sueish"
ElixirofDreams
10/01/2012 6:59 pm
Name: Ion Vinova
Blood Status: Half-Blood
If you're a teacher what do you want to be: DADA
If you're a student what year are you in: 3rd year
What classes are you if you're a student (have to have 7): Charms, Potions, Defense Against the Dark Arts, Astronomy, Study of Ancient Runes, and Arithamancy.
What house would you be a head of house in(only 4 houses but its hard to get in): Ravenclaw
Appearance:
Shoulder-length chestnut brown hair, dark navy blue eyes, pale skin, soft features, wears rectangular glasses, and 5'6.
Backstory:
After giving birth, my muggle mother left me to the care of my father, after she found out he was a wizard. Through those eleven years under my father's wing, things prove that my father was still naive that maybe one day the accrue woman. My life so far was spent gaining knowledge of the wizardly world. The first time seeing the oh-so-wonder castle called Hogwarts, getting through the sorting has somewhat troubling between Ravenclaw and Slytherin. The lucky Lady Ravenclaw was on my side as the hat declared Ravenclaw. The first two years at Ravenclaw was spent gaining more knowledge and avoiding everyone whatsoever.
Wand: 11" Elm with phoenix feather
colorpaper
10/01/2012 12:09 am
Level 23 : Expert Pony
also i want to be part of the quidditch team if it is possible
What part on the team:seeker
What team:Griffindor
colorpaper
10/01/2012 12:07 am
Level 23 : Expert Pony
What do you want to be: A student
Name:James Patterson
Blood Status:magical
If your a teacher hat do you want to be:I ain't a teacher.
If your a student what year are you in:year 1
What classes are you if your a student (have to have 7):Transfiguration, Charms, Potions, History of Magic, Defence Against the Dark Arts, Astronomy and Herbology. Flying lessons (On broomsticks)
What house are you in as a student:Griffindor
What house would you be a head of house in(only 4 houses but its hard to get in):Griffindor
Apperence:short black hair, white skin, blue eyes, where's glasses, is kind of shy. where's a black sweatshirt and dark jeans, and dark shoes (he where's all that stuff at home)
Backstory:James Patterson always liked magic cause his whole family was a magical family.(facepalm)He has played a little Quidditch with his father and brothers over summer break. He has also seen his siblings study magic.(not using it or else they would be in big trouble with the Ministry of Magic)He was so excited to start Hogwarts and now it has finally come. All his 3 brothers and 3 sisters are going to Hogwarts and are all in their 2nd year. Now this year he will be in his first year. He is now boarding the Hogwarts express saying goodbye to his parents.
Wand (example: Dragonheart string 13' oak):PheonixHeart Srting or DragonHeart String 14' reinforced oak
lugger99
09/30/2012 11:01 pm
Name: Lucas Macdonald
If your a student what year are you in: 5th
What classes are you if your a student (have to have 7): Potions, Defense Against the Dark Arts, Magical Theory, Divination, Charms, Care of Magical Creatures, and Herbology.
What house would you be a head of house in(only 4 houses but its hard to get in): Ravenclaw
Appearence: Short brown hair, tan skin, blue eyes. baby face, quite cute many of my female friends say
Backstory: I was born into the wealthy family of the Macdonalds, an all Ravenclaw family. My family has sponsered and payed for much of the events in Hogwarts. I went to Hogwarts, and of course went into Ravenclaw. I was not a very good student except for one class, Magical Theory which i passed with Flying Colors (a simple spell by the way)
Wand: Chimaera Scale 13' Reinforced Oak
Death_Butter
09/30/2012 6:42 pm
Lugged accepted after you change your one class from flying
lugger99
09/30/2012 4:55 pm
If your a student what year are you in: 5th
What classes are you if your a student (have to have 7): Potions, Defense Against the Dark Arts, Magical Theory, Flying Lessons, Charms, Care of Magical Creatures, and Herbology.
Appearence: Short brown hair, tan skin, blue eyes. baby face, quite cute many of my female friends say
Backstory: I was born into the wealthy family of the Macdonalds, an all Ravenclaw family. My family has sponsered and payed for much of the events in Hogwarts. I went to Hogwarts, and of course went into Ravenclaw. I was not a very good student except for one class, Magical Theory which i passed with Flying Colors (a simple spell by the way)
Tigger647
09/30/2012 3:52 pm
Name: Ariana Chase
Blood Status: HalfBlood
If your a student what year are you in: 1
What classes are you if your a student (have to have 7): Defense Against the Dark Arts, Divination, Care of Magical Creatures, Herbology, Transfiguration, Apparition, Broomstick Study
What house are you in as a student: Gryffindor
What house would you be a head of house in(only 4 houses but its hard to get in): Gryffindor
Apperence: Long auburn Hair, Bright Blue eyes, always dresses in rainbow clothes.
Backstory:atleast 1 paragraph long: I was a small child, about 2 years of age. My parents, Hermione and Ron, were always telling me how popular I was going to be in School. Sadly, they died when I was 6. They had actually already enrolled me for Hogwarts School of WitchCraft and Wizardry. I'm starting my 1st year now. Wish me luck!
Wand (example: Dragonheart string 13' oak): Phoenix Feather, 12' mahogany.
Bloorajah
09/30/2012 3:12 pm
Level 45 : Master Fisherman
Age: unknown Estimate is around 90-100 by most professors
Name: Caen Silverfield
Blood Status: Pureblood?
If your a teacher what do you want to be: Transmutations and alchemy (potions and transfiguration)
What house are you in as a student: (was in Gryffindor)
What house would you be a head of house in(only 4 houses but its hard to get in): Gryffindor
Apperence:
Click to reveal
about 5'10, wears a large dark blue billowy cloak stained with many marrs of potions long since gone, dark leather boots wrinkled and used allot, short brown hair, looks to be about 30 but by all accounts is much much older. pretty thin, his eyes glow irridescent with a purple/green shimmer visible from a distance, has a slightly twitchy paranoid personality

Backstory:
Click to reveal
One of the lesser known teachers at the school, caen was born to likely full blood parents an unknown amount of years ago, his skill in potions and transmutations made him an avid wizard, he attended Hogwarts from year one to year 8 and then dissapeared into the wizarding world, only snippets of what he had been doing arose every now and again. he resurfaced in hogwarts for the funeral of dumbledore, he then assisted the new headmaster and a number of years later was offered a teaching position at the school. his classes are often slightly unorganized, and most students find him at least favorable, he teaches in a no nonsense fashion, but can be open to comments and humor at times

Wand: (ebony, unicorn hair, 12")
W0NWILL
09/30/2012 2:56 pm
Level 11 : Journeyman Architect
What do you want to be: Teacher, student, don't really care.

Name: Sofia(not my real name)

Blood Status: Half-blood

If your a teacher what do you want to be: Preferably potions, if not, DADA

If your a student what year are you in: Third

What classes are you if your a student (have to have 7): DADA, potions, care of magical creatures, herbology, Transfiguration, Charms, history, astronomy,

What house would you be a head of house in: Ravenclaw

Appearance: Tall, thin, honey-coloured short hair, caucasian,

Backstory: Was born in the the family Cale to a wizard and a muggle. I didn't know about my wizard heritage until I got my letter, and neither did my mum. At Ollivanders I was handed my wand after about a half hour of choosing. I went to Hogwarts and was sorted into Ravenclaw. I passed flying with...er...flying colours and(hopefully) became a beater in my second year in the Ravenclaw Quiditch team.

Wand (example: Dragon heartstring 13'' oak): Yew, phoenix feather, 14''

What part on the team: Beater
What team: Ravenclaw
littledemon628
09/30/2012 2:29 pm
Level 7 : Apprentice Miner
am I accepted?!
Death_Butter
09/30/2012 2:20 pm
Allheart denied we are way past voldemort stuff bellatrix was died before you were born
Lugger denied read the rules
lugger99
09/30/2012 12:19 pm
If your a teacher what do you want to be: Magical Theory
What house would you be a head of house in: Ravenclaw
Apperence: Short brown hair, tan skin, blue eyes. baby face, quite cute many of my female students say
allheart2275
09/30/2012 11:53 am
I just read the rest of the thing please change my classes to those required.
allheart2275
09/30/2012 11:50 am
What do you want to be:Student
Name: Valentine Oakheart
If your a student what year are you in:1st
What classes are you if your a student (have to have 7): Potions, Defense Against the Dark Arts, Study of Ancient Runes, Broom Study, Charms, Care of Magical Creatures, and Herbology.
Apperence: Tall for my age, with light skin and brown hair that goes to my waist.
Backstory:(at least 1 paragraph long) I was born Valentine Rosanne Oakheart to Jacob and Lydia Oakheart. They had both been at Hogwarts for the whole 7 years, making them both true Wizards. They fell in love and got married soon after. My dad was Griffyndor house prefect in his 6th and 7th years at Hogwarts. When I was three, My mom died, leaving me with her wand. My dad got remarried to a young woman named Abigail Larven who took our last name to become Abigail Oakheart.
Little did I know that my mother was murdered by none other than Bellatrix Lestrange. When I received my Hogwarts letter, My father told me who I really was.
I was a witch.
Wand (example: Dragonheart string 13' oak): Pheonix Feather 12' Cherry
Gargoyle
09/30/2012 10:46 am
Level 41 : Master Taco
Mind if I use my super-application here, for my character, Death_Butter?
peachphuzz
09/30/2012 10:36 am
Year: 2
I was accepted at 11. xD
Pet: Cat
Appearance: I appear very quiet, timid, and shy.
Death_Butter
09/30/2012 10:33 am
Accepted bunny
Death_Butter
09/30/2012 9:12 am
Dolphin if yo change your year your backstory from being accepted at 10 and your appearance from ravenclaw and choose a pet your in
peachphuzz
09/30/2012 8:54 am
Death, what about me? I can change the year that I will be in. I thought that a head-girl should have more years. But any year is fine for me!
Death_Butter
09/30/2012 8:18 am
Mr wimmy denied
Cid_of_Lufenia
09/30/2012 8:10 am
Level 51 : Grandmaster Batman
Oh death_butter if you want fewer 6 year old teachers and crap like that put in a few age minimums on the roles like for example

teachers must be 20+ years old.

first years must be 13 to 15 years old

and so on
Death_Butter
09/30/2012 8:04 am
Chocolate accepted after backstory and I'll check
Mrwimmy
09/30/2012 3:32 am
Level 1 : New Explorer
hay death butter

can you read my app on page 3 pls?

thx
TheChocolateGMR
09/29/2012 11:20 pm
Level 21 : Expert Artist
Woohoo!
Death_Butter
09/29/2012 11:05 pm
CHoolate accepted maybe after you make backstory
TheChocolateGMR
09/29/2012 10:46 pm
o_o... Can you,um, still accept my thing?

Death_Butter
09/29/2012 10:28 pm
Just reading these makes me mad 13 year olds in there third year 18 year olds in first year 14 year old teacher and made up classes and I hvnt been excepting cause I will be on Monday
Mrwimmy
09/29/2012 9:47 pm
BTW RavenClaw FTW
peachphuzz
09/29/2012 9:42 pm
I meant to put "Pure Blood" as my Blood Type.. I couldn't think of what it was called!
peachphuzz
09/29/2012 9:42 pm
What do you want to be: Head Girl?
Name: Brooke Skrull
Blood Status: Wizard
If your a student what year are you in: 7
What classes are you if your a student (have to have 7): Herbology, COMC, Dark Arts, Potions, any 2 others will do!
Apperence: Ravenclaw
Backstory:atleast 1 paragraph long: Brooke Skrull was born to a Wizard family. Not a single drop of Muggle blood lie within her. Her parents were forced to live in London though, the Muggle capitol of the world. She struggled to hide her Wizard powers for years. Until one day, her family got an acceptance letter from Hogwarts! She was accepted as the YOUNGEST student to even walk among the Hogwarts grounds. She was only 10 when she was accepted, but her amazing intelligence really helped her out. The entire Skrull family attended Hogwarts, and all come from a rich history of Wizardry. Upon entering Hogwarts, Brooke has become more mature. She has many guys who are into her. Her blonde hair and daring blue eyes are enough to pull any man into her heart.
Wand (example: Dragonheart string 13' oak): Gringollet Fine-String 15" Cedar-Oak
Mrwimmy
09/29/2012 9:46 pm
Dosent seem so bad...better then the teacher who is 14
keep up the good work
_LoveBunny_
09/29/2012 8:41 pm
Level 23 : Expert Ninja
sam123906What do you want to be: teacher
Name: sam price
Blood Status: fullblood
If your a teacher what do you want to be: Flying Instructor/ and or quidditch h.o.d
What house are you in as a student: (not sure if i need 1 but it will have 1) huffelpuff
Apperence:long emo ish black hair, tall, long overchoat, and a eccentric wast coat
Backstory: i was born into a small family. my mouther and farther where students at hogworts and past with flying coulers. but one day one of the teachers at hogworts found me outside playing with a broom and ask if i could fly one and from there i have been in quidditch touraments and have be at the top of my game for yrs now
Wand (example: Dragonheart string 13' oak): phoenix feather 13 1/2', blackthorn

If they accept this I will die ._.
sam123906
09/29/2012 8:24 pm
Level 1 : New Crafter
What do you want to be: teacher
Name: sam price
Blood Status: fullblood
If your a teacher what do you want to be: Flying Instructor/ and or quidditch h.o.d
What house are you in as a student: (not sure if i need 1 but it will have 1) huffelpuff
Apperence:long emo ish black hair, tall, long overchoat, and a eccentric wast coat
Backstory: i was born into a small family. my mouther and farther where students at hogworts and past with flying coulers. but one day one of the teachers at hogworts found me outside playing with a broom and ask if i could fly one and from there i have been in quidditch touraments and have be at the top of my game for yrs now
Wand (example: Dragonheart string 13' oak): phoenix feather 13 1/2', blackthorn
Mrwimmy
09/29/2012 9:34 pm
If this one gets in, ill skin myself alive -_-
Cid_of_Lufenia
09/29/2012 8:30 pm
hmm a 14 year old teacher don't know if this will be accepted.
Cid_of_Lufenia
09/29/2012 7:33 pm
Hmm this roleplay doesn't have a direct villain I suggest adding one
TheChocolateGMR
09/29/2012 7:29 pm
PATIENCE I DON'T EVEN KNOW IF I WAS ACCEPTED.
littledemon628
09/29/2012 6:31 pm
Level 7 : Apprentice Miner
AM I FRICKN ACCEPTED?!
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome