Halo Anniversary :|

xJesterJoex's Avatar xJesterJoex11/19/11 7:02 pm
11/22/2011 10:19 am
IBloodstormI's Avatar IBloodstormI
Ok , I don't want people to post 'Halo is sooooo gay!!!' , because frankly , I don't give a shit what you think.I want to ask fellow halo-ers wether they've had problems with achievements. Me and my friend completed the campaign tonight , (legendary) and he has got the three achievements for completing the campaign on legendary , heroic , and normal. (They are stackable , so if you do it on legendary,you'll get the other two too) yet i haven't.I've got all the 'chieves for the campaign missions , yet none for doing the whole campaign.Which I DEFINETELY have.Has anyone else had the same problem with getting achievements?Just so I know I'm not alone Also , If anyone knows how to fix this , please reply =)
xJesterJoex
Level 28 : Expert Dragonborn

Create an account or sign in to comment.

IBloodstormI
11/22/2011 10:19 am
Level 61 : High Grandmaster Dwarf
It may think one mission isn't completed and didn't give you the achievements. I've had it happen before.
rich100098
11/22/2011 6:18 am
Level 46 : Master Creeper
Hmmmm,I'm wondering,should I get?

I started Halo when I was 4 xD.I remember the good days,terrible Rez TV's with corded controllers,and all the moments when someone tripped over it and the game stopped I also remember beating some like 16 yr. olds at team slayer I probably will get it then,better graphics?
Predator_Wolf
11/22/2011 5:36 am
Level 28 : Expert Pokemon
Halo CEA is awesome. I like the terminals.
Zolog
11/20/2011 7:54 am
Level 6 : Apprentice Explorer
Heheh, Actually Friend 2 was the tank driver. He had been camping our base for a few minutes, in a 4vs4 match and my other two teammates were just swearing and waiting to respawn at the time.

We used to go to my friends house and set up two big screens on eiher side of his living room and play 4v4 on lan... then the new consoles came out and took a huge leap backward in technology. And the fun died. I'd take 4-player local over shiny graphics anyday.... but I'm getting off topic there.
xJesterJoex
11/20/2011 8:02 am
Hmmm.....I've never played at a lan party , or anything similar.I've never played on an original xbox that i could call my own,so i couldn't really comment on that.The only thing I can say is that to me , as long as the game is fun , the graphics don't matter. (Minecraft , for example) But I've played halo ce campaign on a computer , and now halo cea on xbox 360 , and I definetely prefer Cea.The cutscenes are amazing , and just watch the terminals on youtube.It is probably the best game I've played.And it will probably stay that way until Halo 4
Zolog
11/20/2011 7:15 am
Level 6 : Apprentice Explorer
Ah. Blood Gulch, the memories.

Me: Will you get out there and do something?!

Friend 1: I'm not going out there! There's like 7 tanks out there!

Friend 2: Mwhahahahahahahahahaha!

Me: That's impossible there is only one tank... and that damn blueberry but that doesn't count. Just go get the flag.

Friend 1: No WAY! You go out there, he's killed me like 100 times.

Me: I'm guarding our flag... I have to guard the flag. I always guard the flag. If I don't guard the flag we... hold on... *BLAM* if I don't guard the flag we lose.
xJesterJoex
11/20/2011 7:40 am
I'm just imagining the guy in the tank watching three people stood in a triangle saying this
xJesterJoex
11/20/2011 7:09 am
Rova
11/20/2011 7:07 am
Level 57 : Grandmaster Baconator
It might be!
Rova
11/20/2011 6:53 am
Level 57 : Grandmaster Baconator
Oh god, I SO remember playing Blood Gulch in Multiplayer... they called me the "Tanker" Because all I ever did on CTF matches was drive a tank and shoot things. I once had a 105 kill streak without dying (WISH I still had my old pc with that screenshot of the score).

Good times... good times
xJesterJoex
11/20/2011 7:04 am
Well , actually , they don't have a blood gulch on Anniversary And Tbh I prefer Halo 2's blood gulch...Wait a minute...Is this turning into a halo conversation?
Happybandaid
11/19/2011 7:36 pm
Level 44 : Master Scribe
I LOVE playing in the old maps, like Timberland. So fun!
xJesterJoex
11/20/2011 6:48 am
Actually , there is a remake on Anniversary I think it's called...Timberland. ( How creative!) [youtube]www.youtube.com/watch?v=Slp-WtdeBoY[/youtube]
xJesterJoex
11/19/2011 7:23 pm
GUYS , HELP?
Fullonoob
11/19/2011 7:10 pm
Level 4 : Apprentice Modder
Halo Anniversary is amazing... Graphics changed so badly.. Game looks so much better now. Is Campagin Mulitplayer?
xJesterJoex
11/19/2011 7:12 pm
Campaign is co-op , two player only though And multiplayer is EXACTLY the same as reach Any help guys?
brandman
11/19/2011 7:05 pm
Level 32 : Artisan Narwhal
Why would people say halo is gay? It's awesome. I have the original still though, no need for the anniversary edition. Sorry about your problem, have you tried asking on yahoo answers?
xJesterJoex
11/19/2011 7:09 pm
That's exactly what I thought , since I also have the original ce on xbox , but anniversary adds a HUGE amount of things.New graphics , (Trust me, they rock), new sounds, re-done cut scenes (Which are awesome graphics aswell , halo wars standard) new skulls, (Me and my friend found one which gives us unlimited ammo) and of course, terminals.The terminals omg, omg the terminals.
brandman
11/19/2011 7:13 pm
Level 32 : Artisan Narwhal
I may end up getting it, we'll see. Sounds good!
xJesterJoex
11/19/2011 7:19 pm
You really should , and for £27 , it's quite cheap! And if you remember the captain keyes-flood part, good god it's creepy in hd
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome