Getting banned on minecraftforum.net

Thunder Wave's Avatar Thunder Wave3/16/15 7:53 pm
1 emeralds 240 3
3/16/2015 8:02 pm
Azie's Avatar Azie
It seems the Moderators there are overly-aggressive.
I asked people if they thought my Profile Picture was lewd.
The first person to answer said they couldn't see, so I replied back saying, well, it is, and I'll be changing my profile picture.

Then wow, a Moderator bans me for five days.

Five damn days for a picture you can barely tell if it's lewd, like holy hell if I said my picture was fine I bet I wouldn't have got banned in the first place, these damn mods just swoop in and ban you for stupid reasons just to make them look better as a mod.

He even said I was lucky to not get a perma ban, like seriously?
Worst thing is that I posted on the Off-Topic forum, and he banned me from all Forums. How stupid is that?

/rage
I'm glad I didn't type profanity in this post.
Thunder Wave
Level 7 : Apprentice Pony

Create an account or sign in to comment.

Azie
03/16/2015 8:02 pm
Level 58 : Grandmaster Grump
Please don't come onto our site to make these posts. If you have an issue with how one of MCF's mods handled your case, make an appeal rather than bashing them here.

Based on your post, I'd say they were right to take action. You were clearly aware that your profile picture wasn't appropriate and chose to use it anyway. Planet Minecraft has a similar rule regarding inappropriate avatars. If it was severely inappropriate, we would likely ban you outright. It sounds like the staff member you spoke to was trying to be nice.

/lock
Thunder Wave
03/16/2015 8:01 pm
Level 7 : Apprentice Pony
Yeah, considering I've been on that Forum for years.
StingRay_FTW
03/16/2015 7:59 pm
Level 27 : Expert Blacksmith
I can see the mod's reasoning. BUT using the word that most kids don't know? So what if it's not the cleanest word? That seems more like a thing to delete the forum and give a warning for, not a 5 day ban.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome