Gaming Social Network

X_pilot's Avatar X_pilot12/18/13 8:09 pm
1 emeralds 213 2
12/18/2013 8:28 pm
Doggle's Avatar Doggle
Hello everybody!
This post is about a really cool social network (http://thegamefever.net/index.php?a=feed) that now has just over 600 members! It's a really small gamer community and I really enjoy posting on it. Here are some screen shots of the website:
The Login:

Example Post:

Post Text Field:

Notifications:

Chat:

Followers:

Following:

So yeah. I really encourage you to come and join the community as it's really really cool. Everybody is nice and the founders of the website actually listen to you, un-like Facebook and Twitter. The website is kind of a mixture between Facebook and Twitter, but it is much smaller and a bit sleeker (in my opinion).

Hope to see you on the new social network!
X_pilot
Level 54 : Grandmaster Necromancer