FREE Website Design, and Hosting

xBlazeTECH's Avatar xBlazeTECH5/7/13 3:48 pm
1 emeralds 219 1
5/7/2013 3:51 pm
CWSTeam's Avatar CWSTeam
FREE WEBSITES!!!

Hello everyone,
I am just posting to inform you that I am CEO of PsychNode, a FREE website hosting site. I would like to offer assistance to those of you without a website. Not only do I offer free webhosting, I also offer free setup of amazingly designed websites. What's more? I also provide 24/7 support, as well as 1 on 1 support. You will always be talking to a real person, and never a computer. If you are interested in obtaining a FREE website, or FREE hosting, please visit http://psychnode.tk and sign up for a free hosting account. After you have done that, please post in the thread below what you would like from your website. Please remember to be descriptive and include your username you were provided. It should look like pnode_383471209. Thank you very much for reading, and I wish you the best of luck. If you have any questions, comments, or concerns, please post them here. Thank you all!
xBlazeTECH
Level 14 : Journeyman Network