Ever played a prank on a friend?

Ennen's Avatar Ennen12/23/12 9:51 pm
1 emeralds 166 6
12/23/2012 11:37 pm
theiornchris's Avatar theiornchris
Well, the title says it, really!

My story....
Click to reveal
In science earlier this year, I get out my iPod and turn on the Bluetooth and send a request to my friend's laptop.
Stupidly, she actually accepts. So I open up music, set it to stream through her PC and press play.
The music starts blaring out of her laptop because her volume and mine is really loud and she almost gets a detention. So next time, we try harder .

So, I'd like to hear what you guys get up to, when it comes to getting friends in trouble, making them mad for the fun of it, or just burning them!

---------------------------------------------------------------
Ennen
Ennen
Level 51 : Grandmaster Artist

Create an account or sign in to comment.

12/23/2012 11:37 pm
Level 15 : Journeyman Engineer
theiornchris
I GOT SOME GOOD ONES!!
IN MINECRAFT: I told my little bro that I knew of a way to go to the aether with NO MOD (lol) and i put him in a small box over lava with no escape and only a bed. I told him that if he used the bed, he would fall right through the lava and land in the aether. Idiot. He died when he tried it, and he cried (he was like in second grade )
12/23/2012 11:34 pm
Level 40 : Master Musician
SpartanSkeleton
i threw a splash of invisibility on some creepers and watched as my friends "mysteriously" blew up XD
12/23/2012 10:47 pm
Level 37 : Artisan Modder
Avellar2000_
Here's my prank.
Click to reveal
During Homecoming, when everyone was making the Floats i had the idea to mess with the Freashmen, Sophmore, And Junior Floats. Right before the Homecoming Parade I loosend the wheels. When they came down the street, one by one the wheels gave. The way it gave way was fucking funny. Then 5 hrs later they found out that I did it -_- (my friend got pissed because he made all the floats)

So yeah that's it.
12/23/2012 10:12 pm
Level 4 : Apprentice Miner
xXCasulaXx
EnnenIn science earlier this year, I get out my iPod and turn on the Bluetooth and send a request to my friend's laptop.
Stupidly, she actually accepts. So I open up music, set it to stream through her PC and press play.
The music starts blaring out of her laptop because her volume and mine is really loud and she almost gets a detention. So next time, we try harder .
---------------------------------------------------------------
Ennen

LOL
12/23/2012 9:58 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
trentd78
yes. in minecraft and in real life XD.

minecraft: vanished and started to throw potions at him. then changed his clubs sign into this:

ITS A CLUB
FTW

real life: said i got on a map with skydoesminecraft, deadlox and MU. and he belived it for a day.
12/23/2012 11:29 pm
Level 1 : New Crafter
Dreamiedog
Your second "prank" isnt a prank. Thats a lie.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome