END OF MINECRAFT?

ghostriley's Avatar ghostriley3/13/13 1:50 pm
3/13/2013 4:08 pm
MissMarifire's Avatar MissMarifire
well as far as i have heard java is a BAD and a fake program. its really used for hacking and getting your files. as much as i enjoy the game im not sure i love i so much im risking my personal info and files to play it. i suggest you quit if you value your personal life. if this problem ever gets fixed. please tell me.
ghostriley
Level 10 : Journeyman Warrior

Create an account or sign in to comment.

MissMarifire
03/13/2013 4:08 pm
Level 32 : Artisan Network
Okay, okay, that's enough fighting, children. No need to flame at each other.
Johnoboy
03/13/2013 4:04 pm
Level 16 : Journeyman Network
I bet if I told him that I was The Prime-minister of the UK he'd believe me
kaihiwatari55
03/13/2013 4:01 pm
Level 30 : Artisan Spelunker
Are you daft? You sound like the type of person who believes everything they read on the Internet.
Aleksx
03/13/2013 3:59 pm
Level 4 : Apprentice Explorer
Java runs 3 Billion devices. Nuff said. The number of electronic stuff Java runs is only a bit less than the whole number of humans, no matter if electrized or not...

If Java is hacked, we are screwed. Time to suicide then.
BIO
03/13/2013 3:53 pm
They/Them • Level 50 : Grandmaster Network Architect
java bad... no nononono no

java is freaking amazing so shut yo mouth

(ha jk lol but seriously man get ur facts straight)
TwistedRazzor
03/13/2013 3:40 pm
Level 16 : Journeyman Narwhal
PengoPenguinRocks
ghostriley:!: well as far as i have heard java is a BAD and a fake program. its really used for hacking and getting your files. as much as i enjoy the game im not sure i love i so much im risking my personal info and files to play it. i suggest you quit if you value your personal life. if this problem ever gets fixed. please tell me.

where did u get this info? java runs everything even ur TV and phone

It runs ur microwave too
macgarthur
03/13/2013 2:08 pm
Level 18 : Journeyman Network
A butter knife can be used to remove a screw, but a screwdriver works much better. Lots of things can be used in ways they weren't intended to be used for. If you think Java is only around to hack and steal your stuff then you'd better not use a computer, smart phone or many other electronics ever again.

By the way, not sure if this post was trolling, or if someone trolled you with their "information".
BIO
03/13/2013 3:56 pm
They/Them • Level 50 : Grandmaster Network Architect
Exactly well put bro
Team Origin
03/13/2013 2:04 pm
Level 30 : Artisan Engineer
Java runs, like everything. Printers, Phones, Computers, Microwaves, Toasters, Fridges, Car's radio systems ect.

If every hid from Java, I'd lose all hope in humanity.
djsaal
03/13/2013 1:59 pm
Level 1 : New Crafter
wow.... doesnt java run like a million things? i dunno just think i remember somethiing like that when i updated java
telamonianajax
Level 42 : Master Pixel Painter
java is one of the biggest programming languages ever. if every one hid from java, the world's economy would collapse. (not to mention I would have a heart attack because minecraft would be cancellecd.) Java is perfectly safe itself, it's programs like key generators that have hidden virus's
PorkchopPotion
Level 1 : New Miner
PEOPLE PROGRAM IT TO DO THEM, DIP SHIT!.
Jacob Rigoberto
03/13/2013 1:58 pm
Level 43 : Master Pokemon
Java is in your car, TV, phone, etc. etc. etc. whoever trolled you with this, they are lying. Java is a safe program. if you don't trust java: NEVER USE: phone, TV, ANY computer.
you should stop worry, becuse java is 100% safe!
ehdfawq3er
03/13/2013 1:56 pm
Level 61 : High Grandmaster Modder
Java CAN be used to get your files, but Minecraft isn't. It's all about how the programmer made the game. It's all about if you trust Mojang or not. I trust them.
Java runs everything right now, even your own PC. Minecraft is safe, don't worry.
Minecraftassassin
03/13/2013 1:54 pm
Level 26 : Expert Blacksmith
Okay whoever told you this is lying to you. They are trying to pull a fast one on you and you fell for it. Java us a perfectly fine program.
ucery
03/13/2013 1:53 pm
Level 24 : Expert Nerd
Well you heard wrong man...
PengoPenguinRocks
03/13/2013 1:53 pm
Level 24 : Expert Ninja
ghostriley:!: well as far as i have heard java is a BAD and a fake program. its really used for hacking and getting your files. as much as i enjoy the game im not sure i love i so much im risking my personal info and files to play it. i suggest you quit if you value your personal life. if this problem ever gets fixed. please tell me.

where did u get this info? java runs everything even ur TV and phone
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome