A discussion about my rival at school.

vsingthegames's Avatar vsingthegames3/2/13 1:34 am
1 emeralds 123 1
3/2/2013 1:49 am
Azie's Avatar Azie
OK sooooooo i have been playing sooooooooo much Garry's mod, and i'm 13 now but i thought i might talk about something like my rival. Now before you say "OHH THAT"S LOVE." no it isn't. My rival at my school is a brat and is a girl. Shes my age and does better in Algebra 8 than me. i'm an honors student and i am in Seventh grade. She has like a A+ and me, i have a C-. In fact , in 6th grade , i got both of us in detention. She brags shes better than me and i just want to hit my self in a wall,but something happened. For some reason, shes been eyeing me at school and hasn't talked to me in a while. I seriously don't know why. I think shes just waiting to do something but idk. Anyway i thought i bring this up. Its been bugging me for the last couple of days and now shes eyeing me in science class. When i turn around, i catch her looking at me. THIS IS SUPER CREEPY!! Anyway, thats what i thought i bring up. Her name is Nicole. EVIL NAME!!
vsingthegames
Level 35 : Artisan Network