We did it, everyone.

QuittedPMC's Avatar QuittedPMC9/6/16 7:51 am
1 emeralds 1.4k 44
9/9/2016 11:04 am
Punkamoar's Avatar Punkamoar
Today we surpassed 1,000 Total Views. I don't know if it's account views or creation views, but this is a very good goal. We've also surpassed 50 Downloads, over 30 Diamonds and one year, I forgot to tell you about that, but now I'll be more active. Thank you for my subscribers and friends, Smooth_Al, Orangepie, EliTeenDolphin and anthill1 (Creator of Antcraft).
QuittedPMC
Level 2 : Apprentice Network

Create an account or sign in to comment.

Punkamoar
09/09/2016 11:04 am
Level 55 : Grandmaster Musician
Alright guys, this got out of hand. Btw, the OP is not breaking any rules, this thread is legitimate. The reason I'm locking this is because of the off-topic and rude comments that were made on it. Just for future reference. /lock
Anxiety Opossum
09/09/2016 10:49 am
Level 74 : Legendary Pixel Painter
This got kinda out of hand.

I hate to call for it, but if a mod comes by, maybe they should lock this thread?
unburnabletrash
09/09/2016 2:45 am
Level 1 : New Network
Nice job! That's more successful than i'll ever be.
Knightsundere
09/08/2016 10:52 pm
Level 62 : High Grandmaster Cyborg
Congrats OP

I hit 900 subs a few days ago, if anyone's interested
Aequotis
09/08/2016 10:47 pm
Level 73 : Legendary Pig
Ayylmao
jkrocks47
09/08/2016 6:19 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
-snip-
ASF
09/08/2016 5:05 pm
Level 71 : Legendary Pixel Painter
I'm not trying to be negative, just... I dunno.

Like, I hit goals and I love it, but I don't make a public forum post about it.
Should I start doing that? Every time I hit a personal goal, make a public post about it?

I don't really care, I'm just curious.
Star
09/08/2016 5:52 pm
Level 50 : Grandmaster Cowboy
i didnt take what you said as negativity (more like a suggestion), but other people might've, so im not so sure.

to answer your question: i believe that it differs depending on whom you ask. me, personally? i would make a skin or whatever announcing "400 sub goal" etc, and that's what ive done in the past. some would maybe celebrate by making a public post (since i dont think youre allowed to make blogs solely for that kind of stuff), and that's the case for OP. to each their own, pretty much.
Star
09/08/2016 4:07 pm
Level 50 : Grandmaster Cowboy
congrats Lynkono ^_^ hope this year is much more successful than the last!

Click to reveal
yikes, why all this negativity guys? i mean, her achievement might not seem like a lot to you other people who have been on PMC for a much longer time, but it's not cool to be a jerk.
Crescendo
09/08/2016 3:46 pm
Level 81 : Elite Witch
Noice, very well done ^^
Drzzter
09/08/2016 3:37 pm
They/Them • Level 74 : Legendary Vampire Prince
Congratulations, most people don't make it past level one.
Torrum
09/08/2016 4:13 pm
Level 24 : Expert Toast
THANK YOU. This just about sums up what I was trying to say to all the negative people on this thread.
Caporal Dxl
09/08/2016 2:12 pm
Level 37 : Artisan Ranger
Oh, I thought you behaved like Gollum and called yourself "we". xD
JozyP
09/08/2016 12:25 pm
Level 42 : Master Pixel Painter
Honestly though, OrangePie and EliTeenDolphin are some pretty cool people to hav as subscribers
JozyP
09/08/2016 12:22 pm
Idk how long you've been active on PMC, but you haven't accomplished much in a year's time, no offense. But it's an accomplishment nonetheless so... Good job.
raidarr
09/09/2016 9:55 am
Level 22 : Expert Blockhead
<---

But hey! I got a post count!
Torrum
09/08/2016 12:34 pm
Why does the amount of time hes active in one year matter? Just look at me: im coming up on one year in a couple months and I've accomplished barely anything with my account. Not everyone reaches level 34 in one year, you know. Im not trying to sound rude, or start a war, im just tired of everyone bashing this poor guy for sharing his accomplishments that hes proud of with everyone...
JozyP
09/08/2016 9:23 pm
In general, you should never say/do anything online if you don't want contradiction. Maybe you didn't notice my second post which was positive.
Monotone
09/08/2016 9:44 pm
Level 20 : Expert Hunter
Maybe you shouldn't post negatively in the first place.
raidarr
09/09/2016 9:59 am
Negativity is taken before all else.
JozyP
09/08/2016 11:55 pm
Better than boasting publicly about my personal accomplishments.
Torrum
09/09/2016 12:10 am
Not really. Maybe you should just not post at all? ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Torrum
09/08/2016 9:57 pm
^
Torrum
09/08/2016 9:27 pm
I did notice it, I just wanted to know about your first post, which was negative. :/
MysticJhn
09/08/2016 11:20 am
Level 37 : Artisan Artist
You know, I was going to add to the negativity after looking at my stats and comparing them to yours, but you know what, I don't want to be negative, so well done.
Torrum
09/08/2016 10:54 am
Jesus christ there are some negative people on this thread. Just be happy for him regardless of whether or not you actually care.
McHorse
09/08/2016 9:59 am
Level 71 : Legendary Unicorn
Thanks! I'm actually a girl, but thanks you for understanding! ^-^

Oh, sorry, didn't knew that. First I thought you was a cat

By the way, you forgot to edit second paragraph
anonpmc52215
09/07/2016 9:59 pm
Level 27 : Expert Miner
[deleted]
ASF
09/07/2016 8:44 pm
Level 71 : Legendary Pixel Painter
It's kinda weird to post this in the forums, especially since not everyone here is subscribed to you.

If I wanted to announce personal goals, I'd probably do a build/something for the subscribers.
QuittedPMC
09/08/2016 7:53 am
I'm just trying to tell everyone what I achieved
raidarr
09/08/2016 10:16 am
Someone offered me staff again yesterday.

Though I'm not sure that was much of an achievement, all I did was fix a few permissions/WG regions and turn down the job before deleting the IP off my server list...
raidarr
09/06/2016 4:44 pm
I did?

Well, glad to know someone has appreciation. >.>
Anxiety Opossum
09/06/2016 4:19 pm
Level 74 : Legendary Pixel Painter
Nice!
Joseph
09/06/2016 11:02 am
Level 48 : Master uwu
StealingDaPenta
09/08/2016 3:49 pm
Level 31 : Artisan Pony
Nothing more to it
Fureniku
09/06/2016 8:46 am
Level 88 : Elite Modder
I* not We, to avoid confusion
Good job though. Everyone starts somewhere and you're already ahead of most of the people here
Karrfis
09/06/2016 7:57 am
They/Them • Level 35 : Artisan Birb Birb
we did? no we didnt, we hit 1,521,403,266 submisison views, this will change in the next 1/2 a second

looking through your profile you have not reached some of these milestones, therefore now i have no idea what you're on about
Charlizard
09/08/2016 8:22 am
Level 36 : Artisan Network
I get you think it's cool to act edgy and put everyone down, but damn. I never thought that some people here would be so aggressive and, frankly, unnecessarily negative to someone who clearly is happy and proud of an achievement they made.

You think you're better than him cause you've been here longer and you consider yourself a 'veteran' of a Minecraft fansite, sure, but at least show some sort of happiness for the guy instead of needlessly putting him down to make yourself feel like an adult that has been on PMC for too long to be happy.

Regardless, good job man, hope you continue having fun here and uploading!
Karrfis
09/08/2016 9:10 am
smite me down oh mighty one

if you continue to read through the thread you will see that my comment on un-reached milestones was incorrect and i had read the user's profile wrong.

"never thought that some people here would be so aggressive and, frankly, unnecessarily negative to someone "

you have mis-interpreted my words To be fair the first part of my post was intentional mis-interpretation of how the user wrote their post, The second part was a remark on how i read the user's profile, which i got my numbers around the wrong way, hence the comment.

"I get you think it's cool to act edgy and put everyone down blah blah blah You think you're better than him cause you've been here longer and you consider yourself a 'veteran' of a Minecraft fansite,"

i do? i have never seen myself that way, maybe i should go home and re-think my life.you obviously know nothing about me, making assumptions about someone without knowing at all what they are like is, i am not better than someone because i have been here longer, competing with people because "i have been here longer" is the mos stupid thing to do, im not better than the user because i have been here longer, you really have no idea what you're talking about, if you wish to tell me about myself i suggest you get to know who i am first cheers ^.^

if you would like to continue this discussion please send me a pm, i dont want to fill this thread up with you telling me how to live my life and how to act online, i follow the site rules, everything else is on me, if the site moderators have issue with how i act on here they are more than welcome to contact me and discuss it with me, however they have not, so there is no issue yet. tah
QuittedPMC
09/07/2016 6:32 pm
Are you against me?
As an account, the subscribers also count as "we", a team.
So I don't know why you're mad..

McHorse
Karrthuswe did? no we didnt, we hit 1,521,403,266 submisison views, this will change in the next 1/2 a second

looking through your profile you have not reached some of these milestones, therefore now i have no idea what you're on about

She actually did, if you'll at the sidebar, she has 31 diamonds and 50 downloads (at the time this post was written).

But anyway, she just wanted to tell you guys what she achieved.

Good job, Lynkono!

Thanks! I'm actually a girl, but thanks you for understanding! ^-^
Silvania StudiosI* not We, to avoid confusion
Good job though. Everyone starts somewhere and you're already ahead of most of the people here

It's still We, as in a team.
Karrthus
McHorse
Karrthuswe did? no we didnt, we hit 1,521,403,266 submisison views, this will change in the next 1/2 a second

She actually did, if you'll at the sidebar, She has 31 diamonds and 50 downloads (at the time this post was written).

But anyway, she just wanted to tell you guys what she achieved.

Good job, Lynkono!

i read the around the wrong way

Look at you, big guy, level 50, picking on a Level 6 person, I know you didn't mean it xD
Joseph

Nice memes
Sunsnug SlayerNice!

^-^
NitwickI did?

Well, glad to know someone has appreciation. >.>
McHorse
09/06/2016 8:23 am
Level 71 : Legendary Unicorn
He actually did, if you'll at the sidebar, he has 31 diamonds and 50 downloads (at the time this post was written).

But anyway, he just wanted to tell you guys what he achieved.

Good job, Lynkono!
Karrfis
09/06/2016 10:22 am
i read the around the wrong way ,

therefore i apologies for my comment
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome