My CreepyPasta [Need Feedback] Ricardo's Walk

ABlockInPlace's Avatar ABlockInPlace8/15/13 11:54 pm
1 emeralds 440 5
8/16/2013 11:04 pm
ABlockInPlace's Avatar ABlockInPlace
Hello PMC 91300536 here and I was thinking about making my very own CreepyPasta. If I get positive then ill make this into a weekly blog. If not then oh well. If its not scary then well im sorry im not a pro writer. Enjoy

It was a cloudy cool day in the middle of September. School had just gotten out for the day and all the kids filled out of the school, excited to go home and relax before coming back the next day. 13 year old Ricardo Sanchez or Rido as his only friend Anthony called him, was packing up his back pack. Stuffing it with all of his text books and nightly homework. Ricardo was a kid who wasnt known for anything and was always picked on no matter the situation. Just as he zipped up his backpack he saw three kids come around the corner and see him standing in front of his locker. The one on the left Tony was plump but strong being known for beating people up. The one on the right was Zachary who was almost identical to Tony but a bit less fat. And inbetween them was Max. The school bully. Notorious for beating up countless people including a teacher. Then after a few heartbeats Max said in a mocking voice,
Well well well isnt it little Sanchez? Maybe he wants to play a game with us, Max said in an evil tone.
Ricardo knew exactley what game he was talking about. Usually they would toss a kid around between them and then knock them out with one punch.

Ummm No thank you I like my bones together, said Ricardo trying his best to sound confident.

Well its ok we wont break your bones. Well just remove them. Max said revoltingly.

Then they all revealed knives in there hands.

Ricardo saw them and ran. Luckily Ricardo was much faster than them. He had already missed the bus so he was going to have to run home. He bolted out of the school and ran down the street. He then saw the woods. He knew his home was right on the other side so he decided to cut a path through the woods to get to his house sooner. Ricardo quickly made a turn into the woods quickly looking behind him to see if they were still chasing him. He saw he was in the clear. He sat against a tree panting as he tried to regain his breath. As he was about to get up and leave he heard a twig crack in the distance. He looked quickly thinking it would be Max. He heard it again on the opposite side of him. It was getting closer and closer. Then as he was about to run he saw the source of the noise. It was a white cat. But this cat was different. Its eyes were nothing but dark holes. He was a little unsettled by the sight but as he was about to leave, he heard a voice in his head saying.

Sit back down...

Ricardo as if in a trance sat back down. Then he heard,

Times up....

Local News Paper Article

September 16, 2007

A 13 year old child was found dead in Rothex Woods. The boy was identified as Ricardo Sanchez who was coming home from school. The cause of death is from multiple gashes and claw marks on his head and stomach. His eyes were missing along with one hand. The cause of injuries is unknown. Local authorites warn all residents to be alert while outside.

The white cat is on the move....
ABlockInPlace
Level 33 : Artisan Architect