|\|/|\|/| Cold Blood |\|/|\|/| Forum RP Application Thread

BlackFTW's Avatar BlackFTW5/3/12 11:45 pm
5/4/2012 1:00 am
TheUsergamer's Avatar TheUsergamer
This is not a Server RP. If you thought it was, please tie rope around feet and plunge self into river. For several hours.

IC Thread will go here when I feel like it:

You may be asking yourself, "What the heck, Black. You got your Doritos, all over my sauce." But, look at yourself. Now back at me. Now back at yourself. Now back at me. Sadly, you can't be me, but you can smell like me, now look back at yourself. My post is now a Forum RP.
Now, let it continue.

Basic Plot

You awake one day. It's cold. Like always. Slowly, you limp yourself out of your bed, and then get dressed. You edge down the hallway of the creaky floorboards, and then down the stairs. While passing the door, you peer out the window. Of course, you're only greeted by snow. Like always. After a good breakfast, you sling on some heavy coats and a pack and you head outside. It's still dark out. Though, not much chance of ever seeing the sun anyway. You can feel the pavement underneath even your heavy boots, and it leads to several other lit up houses. One in particular, built on the side of the mountain nearby. You force yourself over to that building, in which you enter quickly. After you take off the several layers of now unnecessary clothing, you head into the mine slowly, but not without turning around to look outside once more before your long day in the mine begins. You anticipate to see the same old, cold, boring, sadistic, starving town like always, but that's not the reality.

You see the violence in its eyes as it tears apart buildings, kills families, and sets things ablaze and frozen. In terror, you can't move. The sheer fear strikes the marrow in your bones and you collapse onto the ground. Your first instinct is to stay there in fear. But you override it and you flee. Flee deep into the mine. Only several days later would you return out. With only smoldering ashes, corpses torn by the wind. Your town has been destroyed, by a single moment. A dragon's attack ends the life of a hundred easily.

In an arctic tundra, "tribes" of people roam it, and establish villages. They brave the cold, and they set up trademark industries of the different parts of the tundra. Mining, farming, forestry, all that. Of course, the biggest problem is in the eye of the beast. Once the gaze of a dragon meets the sight of the town you love and hold-dear... Well, I'd rather not describe it. Of course, one might be foolish enough to try to track and hunt down these beasts. But almost none prevail.

On the very edge of the tundra lies some snowy meadows. Not many have ever been there to enjoy the minus twelve temperature. But, when you try pressing on pass those meadows, you only find yourself going backwards. No one can ever pass this point. Ever.

Rules

1.) You may not Meta-game or God-mod. Those are forbidden.
2.) The acceptors' ruling is final. You only get three chances to sign up, so be very wise about it.
3.) Your character cannot be OP or perfect. That means you can't be so beautiful that people worship your every step and you can't be so strong that you can kill a dragon with a single punch. Also, you can't be a silly little orphan unless your backstory is SUPER amazing.
4.) Do not swear your head off. This isn't your new favorite episode of some random reality T.V. show.
5.) Use proper grammar and spelling, or else I'll get Pundanar on you.

Application Format

Humans/Elves/Ect.
[b]Full Name:[/b]
[b]Age:[/b]
[b]Gender:[/b]
[b]Species:[/b]
[b]Appearance:[/b]
[b]Backstory:[/b]
[b]Family:[/b]
[b]Tribe:[/b]
[b]Abilities:[/b]
[b]Anything Else?[/b]

Dragons/Beasts/Ect.
[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Gender:[/b]
[b]Species:[/b]
[b]Appearance:[/b]
[b]Backstory:[/b]
[b]Abilities:[/b]
[b]Affinity Towards Others:[/b]
[b]Is There Any Lore or Tales About Said Beast?[/b]
[b]Anything Else?[/b]

Accepterers:
Black and his FABULOUS haircut.
BlackFTW
Level 39 : Artisan Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

TheUsergamer
05/04/2012 1:00 am
Level 5 : Apprentice Crafter
Mah too! =P
BlackFTW
05/04/2012 12:58 am
DoughtyDoom... I hate you, I was reading through the story and I thought "Definately going to be a werepyre" and you ruined that... Now I must destroy you with my Dracopyre skills.

It will be epic (Wolfwing vs Dracopyre) http://i296.photobucket.com/albums/mm17 ... repyre.jpg
-snip-

Omigawd, Adventure Quest. I loved that game when I used to play it.
TheUsergamer
05/04/2012 12:57 am
At least i made it different. =D
Doughty
05/04/2012 12:55 am
Level 38 : Artisan Grump
Doom... I hate you, I was reading through the story and I thought "Definately going to be a werepyre" and you ruined that... Now I must destroy you with my Dracopyre skills.

It will be epic (Wolfwing vs Dracopyre) http://i296.photobucket.com/albums/mm17 ... repyre.jpg
ultradoom5
05/04/2012 12:54 am
Level 38 : Artisan Skinner
Lol
TheUsergamer
05/04/2012 12:53 am
Because.... I've ran out of backstorys for the day.
ultradoom5
05/04/2012 12:52 am
Why do I feel like I've seen that backstory before XD
TheUsergamer
05/04/2012 12:49 am
Full Name: Lawton Lucas
Species: (If this is only for Elves, sorry didn't know.) Murical's. (Mixture of 'mu'sic and ly'ric's.)
Appearance: Always profile picture.
Backstory:Lawton was born in a tent. When he was seven years old he wasn't a talkative person. (But he wasn't like this because of his power... He was naturaly shy.) When Lawton was 13 he joined the Choir and became really good at Overpowering his voice. Everyday he was practiced his overpowered voice in the mines, and it helped him getting the coal instead of mining it. Eight months later he realised that he could lift his voiced very high..(everyone in the Choir has an overwhelming Voice because they learned to controlled there voice. unlike Lawton, his overpowered voice helped him in the mine so he kept overpowering his voice.) When Lawton's next performance came... well lets say the glass came shattering and he was asked not to perform again untell he learned to controlled his voice.
Family: Father: Larry, Mother:Martina and has no brothers or sisters.
Tribe: The Chior (Also They have an incredible eardrum system so they can withstand there voice)
Abilities: Can sing music so high that even an Ice giants ears won't withstand it (Not an dragon and by the way to be fair, the Voice of the people gradually grow louder.)
Anything Else?I love Doritos! and i have so many backstorys.
ultradoom5
05/04/2012 12:40 am
Yeah! Woot! *dances with glee* don't worry, I won't let you down. Not op is my middle name. I am Ultra Notop Doom5. True story.
ultradoom5
05/04/2012 12:31 am
Backstory: Seve was born into a normal family, nothing exiting happening at all too him until the age of twenty. He always had a hatred for where he lived, but there was nowhere else to go. One day, walking in the forest, he came upon a bat fighting with a wolf. He curiously crept closer. The animals saw him, and attacked. He woke up in his house, on his bed, bandages covering his body. When he finally recovered, he vowed never to go into the woods again. On the first full moon since the attack, he felt strange. He transformed into a strange half wolf half bat beast. See lore for this part. Seve was driven into the forest, cursed to live in the one place he hated most.
BlackFTW
05/04/2012 12:37 am
Well, since I trust you to know to not be OP with your character's abilities, accepted.
ultradoom5
05/04/2012 12:24 am
CODE: SELECT ALL
Name:Seve the Destroyer
Species: Dracowerepyre? If not, then werepyre, or werewolf. The first two are prefferable.
Appearance: Depends. On my iPod, can't post a link or pics, srry. On google search AdventureQuest Wolfwing. You should find a pic o a black werewolf with wings. That's me.
Backstory: Coming soon.
Abilities: Flying, retractable claws, super senses, minirly enhanced motor skills.
Affinity Towards Others: Kills humans on sight if possible. Can be driven away by fire, and loves riddles. Will not eat people if they give him a riddle.
Is There Any Lore or Tales About Said Beast?. Gather round children, I shall weave thee the yarn of Seve the Destroyer. Once long ago in this humble town, there was a feared beast that ravaged our crops and killed our animals. Every night we locked our doors, hiding from this great beast. One day, we found his weakness, and drove him away with the one thing he hates most. Fire. Now children, remember, you aren't allowed to play with matches yet, so stay indoors and do as your parents tell you, lest you fall victim to Seve the Destroyer.
Anything Else?
TheUsergamer
05/04/2012 12:08 am
[b]Full Name: Lawton Lucas
[b]Age: 15
[b]Gender: Male
[b]Species: (If this is only for Elves, sorry didn't know.) Murical's. (Mixture of 'mu'sic and ly'ric's.)
[b]Appearance: Always profile picture.
[b]Backstory:Lawton was born in a tent. When he was seven years old he wasn't a talkative person. (But he wasn't like this because of his power... He was naturaly shy.) When Lawton was 13 he joined the Choir and became really good at singing. Eight months later he realised that he could lift his voiced very high. When Lawton's next performance came... well lets say the walls came down and he was asked not to perform again untell he controlled his voice.
[b]Family: Father: Larry, Mother:Martina and has no brothers or sisters.
[b]Tribe: The Chior
[b]Abilities: Can sing music so high that even an Ice giants ears won't withstand it (Not an dragon and by the way to be fair, the Voice of the people gradually grow louder.)
[b]Anything Else?I love Doritos! and i have so many backstorys.
BlackFTW
05/04/2012 12:27 am
Eh. First of all, please explain how he got the power. Secondly, I think making the walls of a building collapse is a bit overpowered. Of course, that's just my opinion. Can you fix those things?
ultradoom5CODE: SELECT ALL
Name:Seve the Destroyer
Species: Dracowerepyre? If not, then werepyre, or werewolf. The first two are prefferable.
Appearance: Depends. On my iPod, can't post a link or pics, srry. On google search AdventureQuest Wolfwing. You should find a pic o a black werewolf with wings. That's me.
Backstory: Coming soon.
Abilities: Flying, retractable claws, super senses, minirly enhanced motor skills.
Affinity Towards Others: Kills humans on sight if possible. Can be driven away by fire, and loves riddles. Will not eat people if they give him a riddle.
Is There Any Lore or Tales About Said Beast?. Gather round children, I shall weave thee the yarn of Seve the Destroyer. Once long ago in this humble town, there was a feared beast that ravaged our crops and killed our animals. Every night we locked our doors, hiding from this great beast. One day, we found his weakness, and drove him away with the one thing he hates most. Fire. Now children, remember, you aren't allowed to play with matches yet, so stay indoors and do as your parents tell you, lest you fall victim to Seve the Destroyer.
Anything Else?

I like the little folk-tale he has, Ultra. Can't wait for dah backstoreh.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome