^-_ Broken Strings _-^ Forum RP - Application Thread

BlackFTW's Avatar BlackFTW5/12/12 1:53 am
5/14/2012 6:19 pm
iHazRabiez's Avatar iHazRabiez
"Have you ever thought... that you're living a dream? That you're being watched? Controlled, even? Manipulated? Have you ever thought you're just a pawn in a giant's game of Chess? What if... your life's fake? It's not real? It's all a facade? Well... Maybe it is. Maybe it isn't. Who can really see the strings behind the red curtains? Of course, those bold and curious enough can go onto the stage and cut off the strings. Live your own life. Stop being a puppet. But, is rising up to the gamemasters really that easy? Is it hard to cut off the wires? Maybe. Maybe it is. But. Those who accomplish it... well, let's just say they're more free than you are. Free. Isn't that a nice thing, being free? Nothing on your back? Nothing gnawing on your wrists? Nothing keeping you back? Sadly. You can't have it. You can't have freedom. No. Matter. How. Hard. You. Try."
~ !$?&#;.

You wake up. A bit of sweat dripping off your brow. "The same dream again?" You ask yourself. You look to your bed side. You don't recognize the face in the picture. "Who is that girl?" You ask yourself. You feel weird, because, deep down inside, you know that face. But you just can't place the name. You shrug it off. You stand up, and look out the window. The air feels nice. Though... it feels weird. Mechanical. Man-made. Fake. Fake wind. A fan. A giant fan giving fake wind.

You get dressed properly, and head downstairs. You exit your apartment. The streets feel weird, too. Like they're plastic, beneath your feet. Like it's melting away. But it's not. "It's real stone, right?" You ask yourself. You fake-smile and look around. "It's a real street, right?" You question further. It takes several more questions to convince yourself that this isn't an eternal dream.

"Hey, Jaden! Come over here!" Your friends call out. But... your name's not Jaden... Is it? You look around.

"Me?" You reply, thinking it's just some kind of game. They wave and call out. They don't even look in your direction. Just... past you. Like you're invisible. A young man. A bit older than you. Runs past you. Actually... he runs straight through you. A rush of doubt runs through you. "Is this a dream?" You inquire. Your voice depressed and quiet. You look over to your friends again. They're laughing. Without you. Not at you. Not with you.

You feel dizzy. A sudden rush. You fall to the ground. Instantly becoming impossible. In the very last second before you pass out... you see a face in front of you. A little girl. Dark, brown hair. Shy, amber eyes. A white dress. You can only make out her lips moving, and a very faint sound right before you black out.

-

"It appears as though our little duckling has grown into a swan. Perhaps it's time to cut loose the strings, #@!&?."

"No. It will figure it all out. Then, we will be able to see it in person. Wouldn't be fun to kill it in person, brother?"

"Oh, yes. It would. I love it when there's fresh blood on my claws."

"Perhaps we could eat it, when we're done, brother? I'm certain it tastes better than the others. It feels sorrow. Pain. Anger. Emotion. The others blocked out emotion. Wouldn't it be fun to taste weak meat for once, brother?"

"Oh, yes. You're right. I'm drooling at the mere thought of it. But, how will we attract it here?"

"Let it come. Surely, it will find out the truth soon enough. If it doesn't... well, we wouldn't have time to deal with even such stupid beings."

-

You blink your eyes. Again. Again. Again. That's the word you hear in your mind. You say, "Again?" As expected, no answer. Eventually, you put two and two together and say, "Me?". There's a unpleasant clicking sound. A snake slides out of the walls. In fact... every brick of the road in front of you turns into a snake. The bricks slowly turn into snakes. Until... the mob of green, red, and black swallows you. You can't see anything. But you can feel thousands of small bites. Just before the pain over-whelms you, you fall. Fall down. Fall through the ground. "Is this a dream?" You repeat.

You feel grass. Grass kissed with dew. It feels nice against your wounds. Soothing. You close your eyes again. You open them soon after. You see a stone roof. Well, you would've if there was light. Just darkness in your eyes. You feel shackles around your wrists, but you can't feel anything restraining you. The shackles fall off, and onto the floor. You stand up. You close your eyes again. Now, you're in front of a great door. It opens. And you walk through. You close your eyes again. Open. There's a faint red light where you are. And you're in a large hall. Blood in your hand. A large symbol beneath your feet. You walk over to the other side of the hall, and open a great door only lit slightly by the faint torch light.

The light blinds you. It floods your eyes. It burns a bit, before you adapt. There's a giant, long tower in front of you. To all sides, there's water. Then, there's whats in front of you. A pathway that winds up the tower, and up to the top. You walk up it.

You look up in all directions. Four different paths. Each one leading to a different direction. Northern desert. Southern mountains. Western ocean. Eastern forests. There's a group of people next to you. All seem confused, like you. In curiosity, you ask them their names and why they're here. After a quick discussion, and learning nothing but some of their names, you look around. Stone statues guard the roads.

You touch the stone arm of one of the statues, and they move out of the way. In an almost mechanical voice, it tells you of some history of this land. It goes on and on about the place, and each and every last bit of the place. It almost bores you to sleep, but it's a little bit interesting, since you depend on it to figure out stuff.

After it finishes, you look back at the group. Different species. Races. Some fit description of the statue's explanation. Some don't. Where'd they all come from? Where are you? All you know... is that this place feels more like home than ever. "I'll just have to live here." You say to yourself with a little smile.

-~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~

Ah, a new RP~. I created one. Sorry, but I got carried away with the plot/backstory/thing. I just love this idea so much. Just... the thing is, I don't know how to explain it all. One thing is, that the four directions are all ruled by a certain, major races. Elves, humans, dwarves... I'm guessing you can use some logic to figure out which one rules where. Just one thing. Dwarves are warriors. They're powerful. They... well, they took over the "Directions". All under the rule of dwarves...

Oh, but just one thing left...
THIS ISN'T A SERVER RP. IF YOU THINK IT IS, I WILL FEED YOU TO THE BROTHERS.
~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~-

Teh Rulez

1.) Do NOT be an OP, Gary- Mary-Sue, or generally unfair character.
2.) Do NOT god-mod, meta-game, or anything like that.
3.) Do NOT even THINK about going stereo-typical teenager. Swearing is not appropriate for this site AND RP, so don't do it. If you NEED TO, for character-building values, censor it, at least.
4.) Put "Cheese McMuffins" in Anything Else.
5.) PLEASE use proper grammar and spelling. At, at least, a fifth grade level. Thanks.
6.) I will stab you if you do not praise Pundanar.
7.) Delete the notes in the application format, or you will be declined.

Applications...

Mortal Being: As you would expect, they're just normal. Nothing too special, so, don't be this if you like to be that super special, supernatural guy that can shoot laser beams from his toes.

[b]Full Name:[/b]
[b]Age:[/b]
[b]Species/Race:[/b] (Make up your own species, or be an unoriginal species. I personally prefer you be the former, but that's just me.)
[b]Appearance:[/b]
[b]Occupation:[/b]
[b]Dialogue:[/b] (This should be at least three or more sentences.)
[b]Backstory:[/b] (This should be at least a full paragraph. In my book, a paragraph is seven sentences. Full sentences, mind you.)
[b]Anything Else:[/b]

Eternalus Beings: I never explained these in any way. Basically, they're what's special of this real world. They're not common. Mainly, they're evil. Corrupted. As their name implies, they're essentially immortal. They can't die. Well, except... a rather unusual weakness. Something you would never think of. This one thing could and would kill an Eternalus. Though, they usually require physical contact. Eternalus are strong. Magical. Quick. They're the meaning of "Over-powered".

Though, those who came from a fake world of their own... they resist Eternalus magic, and they have a peculiar resistance of their strength. Not fully, but it defends to a point of removing the "Fatal" title from each and every attack.
Also, these require a REALLY good application.

[b]Name:[/b] (Note, these are given to themselves by themself.)
[b]Age:[/b] (Note, usually, for the older ones, this is pretty much a really big number.)
[b]Type:[/b] (Just think species for this.)
[b]Appearance:[/b]
[b]Dialogue:[/b] (For this, make it one or two or more paragraphs.)
[b]Backstory:[/b] (This should be at least three paragraphs.)
[b]Weakness:[/b] (Remember, try to make this an unusual thing. You can't a weakness to cloth, or you'd be dead by now.)
[b]Abilities:[/b] (Remember, nothing [i]too[/i] OP...)
[b]Anything Else:[/b]

Acceptors:
The fabulous Rebecca Bieber. :p
BlackFTW.
iHazRabiez.

TEH THREAD SHALL GO HERE WHEN IT IS CREATED: broken-strings-forum-thread-t84116.html
BlackFTW
Level 39 : Artisan Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

iHazRabiez
05/14/2012 6:19 pm
Level 29 : Expert Crafter
pokemonboy100Name: Ren Kuro.
Age: 9134 (I was so tempted to say 9001. Just so I could say over 9000.)
Type: Human.
Appearance:
Click to reveal
(EE ftw!)

Dialogue: ~Snip~
Backstory: ~Snip~
Weakness: His weakness is so bad, so cruel, so...etitoos. That is must be kept in a spoiler to contain the evil energy.

*BEWARE*
Click to reveal
It's Peanuts.

Abilities: He uses dark magic abilities and Illusions. A powerful combination. If only he could actually use those abilities properly.
Anything Else: Cheese McMuffins *praises Pundanar*

I'd say.... A-A-A-A-A-A-A-A-A-ACCEPTED!
Poke
05/14/2012 1:01 pm
Level 35 : Artisan Loremaster
Name: Ren Kuro.
Age: 9134 (I was so tempted to say 9001. Just so I could say over 9000.)
Type: Human.
Appearance:
Click to reveal
(EE ftw!)

Dialogue: Ren aimlessly wandered around. Even though he had powers, it wasn't much use. He wasn't a strategic person. Therefore almost every attempt of destruction he's tried to make has failed. There was the rare success. Only for him to be stopped and/or beaten by a random person who disliked his "evil".

"This time, I'm crushing the land." Ren said to himself. He often tried to take over the Eastern forests. As he hated all the other places. He thought to himself, and wondered how exactly he was going to do that.
"If there's one thing I haven't done, it's have an army!" Ren shouted. Using the powers he possessed, he tried creating a massive army able to take over the Eastern forest. His idea was successful. An army was created. An army of 5. Ren was still pleased nonetheless.
"I doubt the forest-dwellers will put up a fight anyway..." But he was most likely wrong.
Backstory: Ever since Ren escaped the "fake life" he's been attempting to corrupt and conquer the land. He hasn't been successful yet, though. He merely plans his attacks from his own castle. Which is on it's own island, between the western ocean and eastern forest. He often roams around aimlessly. Sometimes to find inspiration for his plans. Other times he leaves the castle to attempt to dominate using his own force. Either way, almost none of his plans have worked.

On the rare occasion, Ren will use his powers. They're mostly dark magic abilities. Meaning that when he does attempt to dominate, there is some destruction from where he was. He also enjoys to add dark magic to his weapons, enabling them to become more than ordinary axes and staffs. Teleportation is possible. But almost never used.

But even with his powers. His weakness is that of an embarrassment, so Ren will almost never speak of it. In fact, he tries to stay as far away from it as possible. It's more on an irrational fear. But that's what most people think. It really does have the possibility to kill him. Of course, if there's only 1 of the weakness, then it would probably somehow cut him, or dissolve part of him...

Weakness: His weakness is so bad, so cruel, so...etitoos. That is must be kept in a spoiler to contain the evil energy.

*BEWARE*
Click to reveal
It's Peanuts.

Abilities: He uses dark magic abilities and Illusions. A powerful combination. If only he could actually use those abilities properly.
Anything Else: Cheese McMuffins *praises Pundanar*
Poke
05/14/2012 11:56 am
Level 35 : Artisan Loremaster
How did I not notice this? >_>
Xamboldore
05/14/2012 11:38 am
Level 28 : Expert Scribe
The problem was is that I read and re-read the Backstory and just got myself confused. It's a shame.
DESTROYER864
05/13/2012 8:04 pm
Level 1 : New Explorer
]Full Name:caleb spires
[b]Age:29
[b]Species/Race:elf
[b]Appearance:like link from zelda
[b]Occupation:a blacksmith
[b]Dialogue:huh where am i what is this place.who are all these people.they are very different then me
[b]Backstory:caleb was born poor and had very little food.he would always make his own tools.he never liked help so when people asked he ran away into the woods.when he left the woods he came back with another tool.when he was 17 he made a diamond sword and sold it for 50,000.he bought a house and took his family too.ever since then he asked meany questions about fairy tales and paranormal
[b]Anything Else:no nothing else
BlackFTW
05/13/2012 8:05 pm
Declined. Dialogue is bad, as RP is in 3rd person, and there is only speaking in it. Appearance is very vague. Didn't read rules. Backstory is hard to read, and it mentions Minecraft things.
BlackFTW
05/13/2012 7:51 pm
iHazRabiezZombeh, and Xambl, I'd say denied.
Zombeh: It's because of the race. I think Black should take the matter.
Xambl: Your backstory doesn't line up with the RP very well. Well, in my opinion, at least.

Yeah, pretty much this...

Except my problem with Zombeh is his dialogue. It's a odd mixture of 1st and 3rd person RP.
Gobble124
05/13/2012 7:46 pm
Level 26 : Expert Toast
Woot.
iHazRabiez
05/13/2012 7:46 pm
Gobble124
iHazRabiezGobbs, I'd say to tone your abilities down a bit. Maybe instead of 1/10000, it could be 1/100? If you do that, I'd say accepted.

Fixed

Accepted I guess.
Gobble124
05/13/2012 7:42 pm
iHazRabiezGobbs, I'd say to tone your abilities down a bit. Maybe instead of 1/10000, it could be 1/100? If you do that, I'd say accepted.

Fixed
iHazRabiez
05/13/2012 7:40 pm
Zombeh, and Xambl, I'd say denied.
Zombeh: It's because of the race. I think Black should take the matter.
Xambl: Your backstory doesn't line up with the RP very well. Well, in my opinion, at least.
My decisions will remain, unless Black overturns them.

Gobbs, I'd say to tone your abilities down a bit. Maybe instead of 1/10000, it could be 1/100? If you do that, I'd say accepted.
Gobble124
05/13/2012 7:29 pm
Name: Xamine
Type: Shadow Monocule
Appearance: (Note, His face will probably be concealed behind his mask.

Dialogue: Xamine looked down at the Garden. He was up on top of a tree, looking down. "New arrivals." He muttered. "Might be fun." he said turning around and jumping to another tree. "What to do, What to do?" He muttered. He heard a gust of air and looked down. A mini tornado was blasting through the forest. "God damn wind spirits." He said and jumped away.

He walked up to the temple. Or what was left of it. He smiled as he walked in. His old home. He took of his mask and looked up at a broken statue. His yellow eyes darted around, searching for.....something. He started walking and then suddenly stopped. He bent down and picked something up. "I'll be needing you old friend." he said and started walking away.
Backstory: Xamine was born like all other Monocules. He was created from a broken string. He was the first Monocule in Aeons. He only had half a mask was he came into the Garden. Many people stared. He gave off an aura of evil. He walked toward the forest, knowing what he was and what he could do.

Xamine loved fighting. Not for the rush of fighting but because he would make his opponents feel stupid. Make them feel like dead weight. Like nothing. Make them feel weak. People would get mad at him. They would rush at him and he would just wait. And then strike them down. Their blood would spill. The pain cross their face. Their lifeless body hit the ground. He did not care. It was simply life. Xamine drifted through the ages, fighting. Only about 1/350 could even touch him. Not many dragon type people could touch him. Xamine killed them all. All of his enemies had to die. It was his rule. His one and only rule. Xamine, Was a killer, And he liked it.
Weakness: He can only be harmed by a Dragon species. Such as Dragons, Dracathians, Drakens, and all other Dragon Species. Claws and Bones from Dragon type species can be used to harm him as well.
Abilities: Shadow Travel (This can only be used 6 times every 24 hours), Summoning His sword, Shadow Box (A Ability that Traps Your Foe for 12 Minutes. For people who have come from the fake world it is 6.), Mind Poison (A Trick that causes people to hallucinate. He can only use it at full power and when he does use it all his other powers will be Gone for 12 hours.)
Anything Else: Cheese Mcmuffins, TASTY!
epiczombeh
05/13/2012 7:19 pm
Level 30 : Artisan Zombie
When are you guys gonna reply back to me about my application? lol
Xamboldore
05/13/2012 8:12 am
-Clip-
mdaddy14100
05/12/2012 5:43 pm
Level 37 : Artisan Scribe
IKR?!
mdaddy14100
05/12/2012 5:41 pm
Nawwww a Timelord from Spongebob Squarepants...

:3
BlackFTW
05/12/2012 5:42 pm
Ohemgee, they're so OP. They, can like, shoot lazar beams from their lazar beams from their eyes.
epiczombeh
05/12/2012 5:19 pm
Level 30 : Artisan Zombie
Full Name: Kult (Kulge) Geargings
Species/Race: Opatomized Humaniod
Appearance: Blonde hair, purple eyes, usually has ragged clothes, and has a collar around his arm.
Dialouge: The quietness in here, the bending of light... This doesn't seem too right. FLASH What? SHAKE Huh? What is happening? CLICK What the? Is this a... collar around my wrist? I cant... seem... to get... it... off. Maybe Florence could get this off...
Backstory: Kult was born into a family that was always in hiding. Their entire family was being chased by Eternalus Beings. Was it something the family owed them? Did the Beings want revenge? Kult never knew. His mother knew that if she kept her son in hiding with her, he would be killed. So she sent him to a man named Florence Downings, a clockturning master. She knew that her son would turn into a great man with his guidance.
Florence found out that Kult was very handy in the shop, not only keeping everything clean, but also Kult built many contraptions that led only good to their shop. Clockturning required a very handy person that can work with building all sorts of machines, and Kult was no apprentice. But he had to keep the apprentice name until he was 22. Florence did see something in Kult though that made him quite confused. Kult was obsessed with the mere though of "Time-Travel" and he vowed that one day he would make a machine that could bend a very being into the past, present, or future. Florence would just giggle whenever Kult talked about it.
When Kult was 13, he was looking inside the town's old clocktower, since it was broken, to see if he could fix it. Kult heard a few noises, then suddenly, a collar appeared on his wrist. He thought that Florence would be able to remove it, but it stayed. Florence just said that it probably slipped on his hand by accident and it would fall out soon, but Kult wasn't so sure. Every now and then, Kult started having weird motions that he couldn't control. Was it the collar that was doing this to him, or was he just getting too worried? He would maybe never find out.... or will he?
Anything Else: Opatomized Humaniods were created by a secret organization of humans when the apocalypse of 2012 had destroyed the earth. Their race was sent to another realm so "humans" would still have a place in the world. Oh, and Cheese McMuffins :3
Xamboldore
05/12/2012 5:11 pm
Is Timelord acceptable?
iHazRabiez
05/12/2012 5:14 pm
I'd guess so. I mean, Reapers are acceptable. But, ask Black.
BlackFTW
05/12/2012 5:22 pm
A timelord from Doctor Who?
iHazRabiez
05/12/2012 4:57 pm
BlackFTW
Full Name: Dente (Pronounced "Dent", if you hadn't guessed already) Marri.
Species/Race: Le human. (I'm so original.)
Appearance: Picture of laziness, go!
Click to reveal
Sorry. I had to. It was too cute. Just translate that picture into a real person... >.>

Dialogue: ~Snip~
Backstory: ~Snip~
Anything Else: I would sure do for a Cheese McMuffin right now. Rabiez, can you accept or decline mah character?

Acceptered.
iHazRabiez
05/12/2012 4:45 pm
Black your assumptions were correct. Did I mention that his laser takes a while to activate? No? Well I did now. #maniaxallaugh
ultradoom5
05/12/2012 4:35 pm
Level 38 : Artisan Skinner
Backstory: (Sorry, my creative juices are DEAD)
Seve was never the smartest. He normally followed his instincts. This never went well for him, his instincts often told him to kill innocent people for food. He made many enemies this way, and nearly got him killed. *cue flashback* (I use this sorta story too much, don't I?) Seve was walking through the forest, licking his lips. Suddenly, he heard movement. Before he could even turn, he felt the arrows peirce his body. Dozens hit him before they stopped shooting him. He bled half-to death, and was in a coma for nearly a week. *End flashback* This traumatizing experience affected his subconscious, giving his two heads the ability to think independent of each other. One head, however, was driven mad, His sane head learned to control its actions, and became rather nice. It tries to be nice to people nowadays, if the people arent scared away by the fact that he is huge and frightening, or the other heads random babbling.
BlackFTW
05/12/2012 4:53 pm
Blegh. Accepted. As always, remember to not be OP.
Also,

Full Name: Dente (Pronounced "Dent", if you hadn't guessed already) Marri.
Species/Race: Le human. (I'm so original.)
Appearance: Picture of laziness, go!
Click to reveal
Sorry. I had to. It was too cute. Just translate that picture into a real person... >.>

Dialogue: "How about it, sir? I assure you, it's one of a kind!" Dente replied to the man's suspicious words, as he held the amulet out to the man. "I swear, on the heart of my mother, that I'm not lying to you!"

Backstory: (This should be at least a full paragraph. In my book, a paragraph is seven sentences. Full sentences, mind you.) Dente's only memories are of his friends. His friends. They aren't much like him, nor does Dente actually like them very much, but they're the only people who could've kept Dente sane. The world he lived in was so... odd. Weird. Creepy. Off. It made Dente very curious, though suspicious of the lot. The only thing that would keep him from finally clicking two and two together and figure the entire thing out, was... his friends. His "friends" kept him from learning the secret. They were created to keep Dente there. Forever. And. Ever.

Eventually, Dente got a cold. Nothing special. Just a cold. He locked his apartment shut, and let no one in. He even locked the window. He sat down on his bed. And thought about it. Then, he figured it out. It was fake. Everything was too off to be real. The next day, he walked out onto the street. A car hit him, out of no where. He was sent flying backwards, and into a wall. He felt nothing. But he could feel himself bleeding. Then, before he knew it... he was in a dimly lit room.

Anything Else: I would sure do for a Cheese McMuffin right now. Rabiez, can you accept or decline mah character?
BlackFTW
05/12/2012 4:11 pm
Made the thread: broken-strings-forum-thread-t84116.html

I guess I'll make my own character, now.
mdaddy14100
05/12/2012 4:05 pm
I'll make an app soon... And for such an original idea, I will put forth as much effort as I can into my app!

:gameface:
Gobble124
05/12/2012 4:01 pm
It is confusing. He had a life in the fake realm and then he woke up into the same place except it was....different. He has no memory other than his name and that day though he is slowly regaining his memories of the Real World.
ultradoom5
05/12/2012 4:00 pm
GOD DANGIT! STUPID CREATIVE JUICES!!!! #@&^*!!!!! Y U NO WORK!
BlackFTW
05/12/2012 3:59 pm
Gobble124Full Name: Dracathain Name: Xamine Human Name: Jacpb Neon
Age: Time is nothing to Dracathains. They gave up on age long ago. They look like what they think they should look like. A Dracathain can look 90 and be 2. A Dracathain can look 2 and be 90. Age does not matter. This is the Zapan. This is real.
Species/Race: Dracathain. Human like creatures. The ones placed in the Fake World think they are Humans. Only when they enter the 'Zapan' as they call it that Dracathians realize what they are. Dracathains change into Dragon-Human hybrids when they are angered, In battle or at Death's door.
Appearance: -Snip-
Dialogue: -Snip-
Backstory: -Snip-
Anything Else: Cheese McMuffins

The backstory was a little confusing. You're pretty much "born" in the fake realm. Just, when you are, you have no memory of anything else. You just wake up one day. Other than that, accepted, I guess.
Gobble124
05/12/2012 3:54 pm
Full Name: Dracathain Name: Xamine Human Name: Jacpb Neon
Age: Time is nothing to Dracathains. They gave up on age long ago. They look like what they think they should look like. A Dracathain can look 90 and be 2. A Dracathain can look 2 and be 90. Age does not matter. This is the Zapan. This is real.
Species/Race: Dracathain. Human like creatures. The ones placed in the Fake World think they are Humans. Only when they enter the 'Zapan' as they call it that Dracathians realize what they are. Dracathains change into Dragon-Human hybrids when they are angered, In battle or at Death's door.
Appearance: True Form:

Normal Form:

Dialogue: Jacob looked around at this strange place again. He Felt strange. A word started to form in his head. Dracathain. "Gah!" He gasped. His head hurt. He fell against a statue. "Dracathain." He muttered. He sat there for a moment and then looked up. "I am a Dracathain." He said. "Where have I been all this time?" He muttered. Another word. One he was familiar with. "Dwarves."
Backstory: Jacob, or Xamine back then, was born in a Small Dracathain village. About the time when the Dwarves had taken over. He was strong and was Put into battle with the Dwarves when he was finished with training. After a long battle Xamine was captured. He stayed in a cell not knowing what to do. The walls were made to stop a Dracathain's true form it seemed because he could break out. After what seemed to be an eternity he was taken. He was put on stage was the Dwarves called it. He became a puppet. There Jacob grew up with a normal family for 7 years. He lived a normal life. Well, what he thought was normal. Then it happened. Now he sits in the 'Zapan' trying to figure out what happened to him in the fake world.
Anything Else: Cheese McMuffins
BlackFTW
05/12/2012 3:41 pm
ScarifarFull Name: Day Dagger
Age: 175 (Cannot die from old age, and cannot get sick, but may die from any fatal wound)
Species/Race: Human fox hybrid
Appearance: Grey robe covering his fox ears, white shirt and pants, an iron ring on each index finger, enchanted flute in hand, bag slung over his shoulder
Dialogue: Day jumped from tree branch to tree branch. He loved the feeling of air blowing past his face. He felt so free.
Backstory:
Anything Else: I hate Cheese McMuffins.

Accepted.
I didn't think this RP would survive the first day... But it did.
Scarifar
05/12/2012 3:39 pm
Level 24 : Expert Crafter
Full Name: Day Dagger
Age: 175 (Cannot die from old age, and cannot get sick, but may die from any fatal wound)
Species/Race: Human fox hybrid
Appearance: Grey robe covering his fox ears, white shirt and pants, an iron ring on each index finger, enchanted flute in hand, bag slung over his shoulder
Dialogue: Day jumped from tree branch to tree branch. He loved the feeling of air blowing past his face. He felt so free.
Backstory: (He's 35 at the time). Day woke up in a forest. He had no idea how he got there. Come to think of it, he had almost no memory of himself. All he knew was his name, his age, and what he does best. Puzzled, he looked around until he found a chest. He opened it, showing a grey robe, an enchanted flute, 2 rings, a bag, and a folded note. He opened the note, which said, "For you. Enjoy." His confusion increased as he reread it. He looked at the rings, and something compelled him to put them on, one on each hand. Somehow, he knew they would transform into long knives if he willed them to. He tried it, and was not mistaken as blades 9 in long appeared in his hands. He turned them back, then picked up the flute. He lifted it to his lips and played a note. It sounded beautiful. He looked at the bag, which looked rather empty. It was probably for carrying things. He picked up the robe, then decided to wear it. He picked up the bag, then closed the chest. Once he did, it disappeared. He put on the hood attached to his robe, then began wandering. He has been wandering ever since, while helping those in need. He did so much, he had been given a name, "The Wanderer". He thought it was rather fitting. The rumors grew quite rapidly, so much so that people thought he was a god, a ghost, or a wizard. No one knew who he was, and he thought he should keep it that way.
Anything Else: I hate Cheese McMuffins.
BlackFTW
05/12/2012 3:38 pm
gonard3Name: Zephos (is last name necessary?)
Type: Wind demon.
Appearance: Somewhat like the final form of girahim in Legend of Zelda Skyward Sword.
Click to reveal
Except the hair on the head is gone completely, the white is a emerald green, and has a slightly more muscular build. Ears are less prominent and skin is plain, matte, black.
Weakness: Fruit. If Zephos were to eat a fruit, he would die, instantaneously, not painfully. Some enemies have figured out this weakness and tried to find various other methods to exploit it, but it only seems to have an effect if it is ingested.
Abilities: Various wind manipulations. Like a crescent shaped wind cutter, snaps his fingers and a magical sword appearsq, standard stuff.
Anything Else: Cheese Mcmuffins

Remember, don't be OP. It's hard to kill someone from fake-worlds with Eternalus powers. Accepted, I suppose.
gonard3
05/12/2012 3:29 pm
Level 32 : Artisan Toast
BlackFTW
gonard3
edited

Try the rule between five and four. ;p

XD i thought it said something else than it actually said, edited.
ultradoom5
05/12/2012 3:27 pm
Full Name: Seve Strangello
Species/Race: Hmmm... how about... Drumroll please... (Clue, If you try and shoot me down here in some way, I shall feed you to the almighty Punandar. (Did I spell that right?) I AM A CHIMERA!
Appearance: http://www.google.com/imgres?q=chimera+ ... s:44,i:202
Occupation: Chimera's don't have jobs. They don't really have civilized lives.
Dialogue: Comes with the Backstory.
Backstory: Coming soon to a forum near you.
Anything Else: I HATE Cheese McMuffins. They're the one thing with cheese that I can not tolerate.
Brink_
05/12/2012 3:23 pm
Level 22 : Expert Explorer
I might apply when I get home.
Loopo Paw
05/12/2012 3:18 pm
Level 29 : Expert Geek
If I app I'm going to do the rules now because I'm just too layzee to put it in my app...

Pundanar is better than cheese mcmuffins cause I'm drunk and don't even give an RP about how cheese would taste horrible in a muffin.
ultradoom5
05/12/2012 3:14 pm
I understood. I like it. Another beautiful baby born from the bowels of Black.
BlackFTW
05/12/2012 3:11 pm
gonard3
edited

Try the rule between five and four. ;p

ultradoom5Holy amazing backstory Batman! Prepare to be applied for RP! I'm coming for you...

I take it that you actually understood the backstory? I find it a "I took drugs and wrote something" moment...
ultradoom5
05/12/2012 3:08 pm
Holy amazing backstory Batman! Prepare to be applied for RP! I'm coming for you...
gonard3
05/12/2012 3:02 pm
BlackFTW
iHazRabiez
-snip

Name: Vanguard
-snip

-snip
-snip
The application was good, (except I dislike the "implosion" thingeh he has, so could you get rid of that or something? It sounds way to powurful) but please re-read the rules. Also, you didn't have to literally worship Pundanar. ;p

edited
BlackFTW
05/12/2012 1:25 pm
iHazRabiez
Full Name: John "Vigil" Raetion
Species/Race: Pfft... He is a Vigil.
Appearance: -Snip-
Occupation: Occupation? He is a guardian. Guardian of what? Who knows? Secrets. Madness. Everything.
Dialogue: -Chuck Norris says, "Snip!"-
Backstory: -Snip if amazing proportions-
Anything Else: Something about Pundanar eating McMuffins?

Type: Reaper
Appearance: -Le snip-
Dialogue: -Sni-i-ip gurlz, they'll get rid of your Dialogue-
Backstory: -Everybody loves Snipman-
Weakness: Games of chance (Blackjack, Poker, etc.)
Abilities: Indoctrination (Usually as whispers in people's mind.), Spinal-mounted laser, Large claws, Metallic hull.
Anything Else: Again. Pundanar? McMuffin?

Firstly, I'm assuming that Vigil isn't Chuck Norris strong. Just, strong. And that his name isn't suppose to sound wrong.
Secondly, I'm assuming that Vangaurd's lazar beamz aren't insta-killing powerful, just, like, burning. And if exposed to said burning for too long, death.

If my assumptions are correct, then accepted. If not, please revise.

gonard3Name: Zephos (is last name necessary?)
Appearance: -I'm getting extremely lazy with my snips.-
Weakness:-Snip-
Abilities: Various wind manipulations. Like a crescent shaped cutter, an implosion ball, standard stuff.
Anything Else: If a warrior who is true of heart and strong of will manages to cut Zephos with a cold steel blade, his flesh will sear and ultimately bring his downfall.

The application was good, (except I dislike the "implosion" thingeh he has, so could you get rid of that or something? It sounds way to powurful) but please re-read the rules. Also, you didn't have to literally worship Pundanar. ;p
gonard3
05/12/2012 3:00 am
Name: Zephos (is last name necessary?)
Appearance: Somewhat like the final form of girahim in Legend of Zelda Skyward Sword.
Click to reveal
Except the hair on the head is gone completely, the white is a emerald green, and has a slightly more muscular build. Ears are less prominent and skin is plain, matte, black.
Dialogue: "You are starting to annoy me, I may have to kill you now, its a shame, I happen to like Dwarves, their pudgy, round faces always gave me a nice laugh." Zephos uttered the last words the dwarf would ever hear.
"Hey, what did you say?! Do you hear me? Listen when I am talking to you!" The dwarf was getting angry. His already Santa-like face was puffing up more and almost turning purple. The forest the two were in at the time seemed to sense the tension, even the trees were silent with awe. The Dwarf had reached his limit, with a battle cry that shook the land itself, he rushed in, in an attempt to strike Zephos with his axe. This was a fatal mistake. Zephos turned away and with a splay of his palm, the Dwarf seemed to simply explode. His axe was cut in two, guts and sinew were splattered on the trees. Zephos licked the blood off of his lip. The Dwarf had made the fatal mistake of challenging a wind demon to a fight.
Backstory: (I'm not sure how these guys are born, but I'll wing it.) When Zephos was born, he had gone through the standard procedure given to infant wind demons. A personal caretaker would serve him, seeing him to his teen years. While he is of 18,756 years old, the child and teen years progress like a normal human. (Kind of like a saiyan, how they age normally until they reach adulthood then they stay in their prime) When Zephos was just old enough for his caretaker to leave him, he couldn't stand the thought of being without him. So, Zephos broke the most sacred rules of the Wind Demons, he escaped.

He snuck away during the night, he had no chance of fighting adults. His dream of leaving the hive was fulfilled. He is now one of the only few Wind Demons alive outside a Hive. (The hives being underground colonies.) After 13,000 years of living outside, harassing, plundering, and terrorizing, Zephos had finally met a friend. One day a lonely bear walked into his hut while he was away. Upon coming home and seeing the bear, he couldnt bring himself to kill it. Evil was in his blood, but he simply could not kill this bear. Perhaps it was the amber twinkle in his eye, or the silly smile it wore, but Zephos knew he had a friend. Every day for the next week or so, the bear came back. Zephos, doing the sensible thing, gave the bear some food. From then on, the bear never even left the hut unless Zephos was with him. He followed his master everywhere, he helped in terrorizing, and even cheered Zephos up when he missed home. The two were partners in crime.

After years, the bear passed. It tugged at Zephos' heartstrings. He cried and he cried and he cried. Before long, many woodland creatures seemed to befriend Zephos, so not only could he control wind, he was a master of the forest. Being a master at terrorizing things, he also liked to interrogate to see what he could learn about the outside world before he killed his victims. As a result, he learned that the "Go-to-god" was called Pundanar. Being of an odd personality, Zephos decided that he wanted to fit in despite already being hated so he worshiped this god.
Weakness: Fruit. If Zephos were to eat a fruit, he would die, instantaneously, not painfully. Some enemies have figured out this weakness and tried to find various other methods to exploit it, but it only seems to have an effect if it is ingested.
Abilities: Various wind manipulations. Like a crescent shaped wind cutter, snaps his fingers and a magical sword appearsq, standard stuff.
Anything Else: Cheese Mcmuffins
iHazRabiez
05/12/2012 1:55 am
inb4 anybody else.

Full Name: John "Vigil" Raetion
Species/Race: Pfft... He is a Vigil.
Appearance:
Click to reveal

Occupation: Occupation? He is a guardian. Guardian of what? Who knows? Secrets. Madness. Everything.
Dialogue: Vigil scouted ahead. He let out a low growl. He muttered something in Latin, and moved forward. A few... things... attacked him. Mind you, they were weak. So he snapped their necks. He continued on, avoiding enemies.
Backstory: Vigil, doesn't remember much of his former life. Except the fact it felt fake. He escaped early on in his life. Well, earlier than some. The exact details are long forgotten to him. He only remembers waking up. Vigil, is a mysterious character. He is secretive. When asked about his name, he claims that he abandoned it. "As all Vigil are Vigil. We are equal. We guard. We give our names up. We are all Vigil." He simply guards things. What does he guard? He refuses to share. Some people claim he is mad. He doesn't care what they call him. He is Vigil.
Anything Else: Something about Pundanar eating McMuffins?

Type: Reaper
Appearance:
Click to reveal

Dialogue: Vanguard just levitated above the ground. It was calm. If the machine could be called calm. It was always calm. It had no emotion. Well, it didn't show it, at least. It just sat. Watching. Waiting. It let out a low growl. A few people shuttered, and ran off. "I am Vanguard." It boomed.
Backstory: Vanguard, does not share much of his past. No. No... He only states that he is a powerful being, that causes all sentient life to die. But, he also makes many different statements. And it's hard to tell when he lies. He uses that same monotonous tone ALL day, every day. He says he is a Reaper. And that he is the pinnacle of evolution. He is strange.
Vanguard, does not share his age. He claims he is older than anybody else, of this universe. His body, is essentially a ship. Many people can fit inside. And he usually transports many people. He laughs, as he recalls old times. He was the Vanguard once.
He has something against Vigil. Saying they are useless. And, that he cannot break "the cycle". He usually lounges around, and levitates. He doesn't walk. And he indoctrinates people, as well as kills them with a spinal-mounted laser. Of course, he rarely leaves.
Weakness: Games of chance (Blackjack, Poker, etc.)
Abilities: Indoctrination (Usually as whispers in people's mind.), Spinal-mounted laser, Large claws, Metallic hull.
Anything Else: Again. Pundanar? McMuffin?
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome