Call of Duty - Forum Thread

iGriefKing's Avatar iGriefKing6/6/12 4:08 pm
6/9/2012 7:47 pm
Zemor's Avatar Zemor
This is the Call of Duty Forum Thread! Post anything you want about the game like ideas, things you are excited for and whatever else!

Link for BO2 Zombies info and guns! - http://youtu.be/BgLTNsNVGG0

New Black Ops 2 trailer! - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OD9UPv_Y ... ature=plcp

BO2 Campaign Gameplay (First Mission) - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r2f3IgDPhak

Please if you have a post something like this example at least support your claim!

Ex. This Game is stupid!
iGriefKing
Level 46 : Master Enderdragon

Create an account or sign in to comment.

Zemor
06/09/2012 7:47 pm
Level 30 : Artisan Explorer
Ewwwwww, call of duty. It's practically the same game every year. And its full of 12 year olds yelling and swearing.
Animatrix
06/08/2012 3:07 am
Level 25 : Expert Network
Yeah. Although by detailed I hope they mean straightforward. The last maps were waaayay too complicated. They were more of a chore than anything else.
Waskomsause
06/09/2012 7:43 pm
Level 25 : Expert Pokemon
yeah like the music i want to be able to pick a song or play them all
iGriefKing
06/07/2012 6:20 pm
The zombie map is supposed to be in LA i believe?
iGriefKing
06/07/2012 2:39 pm
iGriefKing
iGriefKing
AnimatrixI might get Blops 2. Mainly for the improved Zombie mode, but the last zombies was a let-down. WaW had some of the best gameplay ever, and completely revolutionalised the take on zombie-killing. Nearly all of the maps were play-able, and straightforward. Der Reise was worth dying over. Those nights staying up, playing it over XboX live...priceless.

Then came Kino Der. It was...complicated, but still at fulfilling. Then the sh*t went down. The maps were too complicated- there was easter egg after easter egg rammed into the mix, and the storylines took a turn for the worst. Call of the Dead? First, shoot this corner, 360 twice, obtain 2 potatoes and a drunk Russian, defeat an OP boss, slot the potatoes into a secret hidden bananna peel and pee on the Russian. Congratz! U haz obtained the crappy weapon1!111!1!1ten!

They breifly came back with Rezurrection; Der Reise in all of it's awesome detail.

I really hope that Blops 2 takes it back to the good 'ol days. Story-wise, though, I thought Blops was just an excuse for gore and mind-games. The multiplayer wasn't bad, but CoD 5 and 4 still beat it.

I started playing CoD when WaW came out it was my first shooter game and I was immediately hooked! Even today I think it was the best game ive ever played! I wish more people playe it and people didnt hack it....like today when you go into lobbies.
iGriefKing
06/07/2012 2:39 pm
iGriefKing
AnimatrixI might get Blops 2. Mainly for the improved Zombie mode, but the last zombies was a let-down. WaW had some of the best gameplay ever, and completely revolutionalised the take on zombie-killing. Nearly all of the maps were play-able, and straightforward. Der Reise was worth dying over. Those nights staying up, playing it over XboX live...priceless.

Then came Kino Der. It was...complicated, but still at fulfilling. Then the sh*t went down. The maps were too complicated- there was easter egg after easter egg rammed into the mix, and the storylines took a turn for the worst. Call of the Dead? First, shoot this corner, 360 twice, obtain 2 potatoes and a drunk Russian, defeat an OP boss, slot the potatoes into a secret hidden bananna peel and pee on the Russian. Congratz! U haz obtained the crappy weapon1!111!1!1ten!

They breifly came back with Rezurrection; Der Reise in all of it's awesome detail.

I really hope that Blops 2 takes it back to the good 'ol days. Story-wise, though, I thought Blops was just an excuse for gore and mind-games. The multiplayer wasn't bad, but CoD 5 and 4 still beat it.
iGriefKing
06/07/2012 2:37 pm

I started playing CoD when WaW came out it was my first shooter game and I was immediately hooked! Even today I think it was the best game ive ever played! I wish more people playe it and people didnt hack it....like today when you go into lobbies.
Animatrix
06/07/2012 2:07 pm
I might get Blops 2. Mainly for the improved Zombie mode, but the last zombies was a let-down. WaW had some of the best gameplay ever, and completely revolutionalised the take on zombie-killing. Nearly all of the maps were play-able, and straightforward. Der Reise was worth dying over. Those nights staying up, playing it over XboX live...priceless.

vinyl-ripp
06/07/2012 2:47 pm
Level 45 : Master Princess
True, and this time Treyarch are focusing more on the Zombies element to their games, so we should be seeing something much better and detailed.
iGriefKing
06/07/2012 3:10 pm
I hope So....well they are but i still hope...even though they are but ya...
vinyl-ripp
06/07/2012 1:25 pm
I think we should just change this to a Call of Duty thread and not just limit this to BO II
iGriefKing
06/07/2012 1:28 pm
ok ill do it then
vinyl-ripp
06/07/2012 1:00 pm
Also, i'm glad the L96A1 is making a return, or so im told. But nevertheless it's gotten me hyped, since im an avid sniper.
iGriefKing
06/07/2012 1:16 pm
ya i hope and did you hear of the new sniper that you can see through walls with! If not click on the campaign gameplay link it soo freakin cool!
vinyl-ripp
06/07/2012 1:20 pm
Gaah im not really one for Campaign when i play CoD tbh. I guess it's just that the style is kind of repetitive. Maybe ill finally finish the Campaign on BO II since Treyarch are looking at redesigning and focusing on futuristic warfare. My only worry is that they might take it to some Halo level in the sense of Armor or vehicles, (in future CoD games).
iGriefKing
06/07/2012 1:23 pm
ya i agree
iGriefKing
06/06/2012 6:47 pm
Does anyone else think treyarch puts more time and effort into their games? To me I enjoy their games more than Infinity Ward's!
vinyl-ripp
06/07/2012 9:15 am
Of course they do! Look at the difference between MW2 and 3, it's really just a copy and paste. Not to mention that I've seen way more glitchers and hackers in MW3 than I've seen in Black Ops, and BO has been out way longer than MW3. David Vonderhar (or whatever his name is) promised no second chance in MW3. Did they stay true to the comment, nope!
iGriefKing
06/07/2012 12:53 pm
exactly they never should have made mw3 it was basically like you said a copy!
Waskomsause
06/07/2012 8:52 am
well they have a better staff of people working for gameplay but the story is what they put the most time into while MW1-MW3 have a great story i love killing that psycho at the end

but they do fail in a few place i think like the hit boxes for enemies
WhiteFire_
06/06/2012 5:50 pm
Level 28 : Expert Pixel Puncher
I can't wait to see how create-a-class and the killstreak setup will work because they are starting from scratch with most multiplayer ideas.
vinyl-ripp
06/06/2012 5:21 pm
The fact is Treyarch actually listen to the community, they prevent hacks, or as best they can and they make a game that somewhat differs from the other ones in the franchise. That's what i love about them. Also, making BO 2 futuristic is risky, but i like the idea, it takes CoD to another level.
Rayner_XIII
06/06/2012 5:34 pm
Level 16 : Journeyman Soldier
I'm actually really excited for Black Ops 2, surprisingly. I loved Black Ops 1 for its story and Zombies, but I didn't like Multiplayer at all.
On listening to the community though; there is a difference between that and fan service which is just appeasing their fans. Hopefully they don't go down that avenue.
WhiteFire_
06/06/2012 4:50 pm
Treyarch*
mypasthauntsme
06/06/2012 4:47 pm
Level 8 : Apprentice Archer
8 player zombies? Black Ops 2 zombies, prepare thyself for 4 more people, because that means more lag.

HA, when hasn't a Treyarch game not lagged?
WhiteFire_
06/06/2012 4:53 pm
Instead of the normal Zombie engine, they are using the multiplayer engine in Zombies so it can process twice the size of the map and twice the number of players.
iGriefKing
06/06/2012 4:36 pm
Anyone want to talk about the new 8 player zombies?
Animatrix
06/06/2012 4:22 pm
Actually, Activision have the name rights. They publish it on both sides for the companies. No Activision? No CoD.

Ninja'd like 3 people :3
501sT That Kid
06/06/2012 4:17 pm
Level 1 : New Explorer
Infinity Ward sued Trearch about the COD title since Infinity Ward has the rights ot the name unlike Trearch so Trearch cant have it in teh COD series
Waskomsause
06/06/2012 4:24 pm
what are you talking about dude the games title is owned by activision not Infinity Ward
its there game so no they can't sue they sued for cash after activision did not pay them for the work they did for a while then when a few of the best people from Infinity Ward left Infinity Ward said they needed more money then before about 2 or 5 million more
so no they can't sue please leave all posts about things like this out of this forum

wow 2 people said this at the same time
iGriefKing
06/06/2012 4:26 pm
lol yes he just doesnt get it! and yes atleast have an argument where you can support your claim!
vinyl-ripp
06/06/2012 4:17 pm
Yay, i love Black Ops, personally i think it's much better than the Modern Warfare series, simply because of the effort Treyarch puts into the games.
iGriefKing
06/06/2012 4:23 pm
i agree
iGriefKing
06/06/2012 4:15 pm
Im just saying but i wish this game came out now it looks better than mw3... well now that i think about it nobody really like mw3 anyway...
Animatrix
06/06/2012 4:11 pm
It is. It's part of the Call of Duty franchise- albiet it's different producers that work on it. Trearch, not Infinity Ward.
iGriefKing
06/06/2012 4:12 pm
Exactly!
501sT That Kid
06/06/2012 4:09 pm
Level 1 : New Explorer
you goy one thing wrong its not a Call Of Duty Game
Waskomsause
06/06/2012 4:13 pm
uhh how do you think its not CoD buddy its black ops
the first call of duty black ops had frank woods in it this new one has him in it
so please think about it for a minute is this call of duty
it has to be they called it call of duty black ops 2 the maker of the game called it that
learn to read the facts before you post

animatrix said: It is. It's part of the Call of Duty franchise- albiet it's different producers that work on it. Trearch, not Infinity Ward.

how the heck do we keep posting to the same people O_O
Theta
06/06/2012 4:11 pm
Level 8 : Apprentice Miner
It is. It's part of the franchise. It even says "Call of Duty" on the boxart.

Edit: ... Yes, what Animatrix said.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome