Aternos Is Not Bad Anymore! Here are My Reasons.http

VoidCrawler9's Avatar VoidCrawler98/21/23 12:04 am
4 emeralds 359 5
8/22/2023 10:36 am
VoidCrawler9's Avatar VoidCrawler9
LOOK BEFORE YOU ALL SHOUT AT ME LET ME STATE MY REASONS

so aternos is not bad anymore because first, they have made huge updates to there website, which not only makes them run better (like im talking with optifine on a non superflat world better than optifine non superflat worlds on singleplayer) but also allows you to have more than 1 server on account and share servers with others and even restrict there access to just starting it. second, they have practical pricing (0 dollars and 0 cents lol) and practical features that makes your server very very customizable like you can add and even update datapacks and resource packs and change the domain so people dont even know its a aternos server until they realize it is and all for FREE 99. last, its waaaaaay easier to use than a typical server website and sure it doesnt have 247 uptime (yet) but it has a share ability (like i previously stated) so more people can go in and turn it on as they please and also so its on while admins or trusted members are on.

so in conclusion i believe aternos is not bad anymore and people should give it a chance

and if you have a reason still why you should'nt use it then put it in the replys.
VoidCrawler9
Level 41 : Master System