Are you a Minecraft lover or hater?

dancing reaper's Avatar dancing reaper12/11/23 8:32 pm
1/31/2024 9:59 am
dancing reaper's Avatar dancing reaper
Do you know how much you love Minecraft? Or are you a hater? and if your a hater, DONT COMMENT!

My Youtube channel: www.youtube.com/@STPTTP

Poll ended 12/13/2023 8:32 pm.

dancing reaper
Level 35 : Artisan Soldier

Create an account or sign in to comment.

chanomia
01/30/2024 11:10 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
Minecraft is such a fascinating game, I could spend all day playing it
Dermugettum
01/22/2024 6:08 pm
Level 22 : Expert Miner
Can I say both?

There's a lot I like about Minecraft, but I hate some of the things Mojang/Microsoft is changing about it. I'll never deny my belief that they're a bunch of soulless drudges.

And then there's my creative block. Sometimes I open up the game and do absolutely nothing. I could never get into survival. I've tried many times, and I always lose interest in the world I'm on. Yet, I can't do a data pack, resource pack, minigame, or other crazy project because:
a) I've got non-Minecraft stuff I want to do in life
b) the commands or functions just won't do what I want them to do simply because it's not possible (thanks a lot Mojang)
c) the passion isn't there and I don't really have anyone to share it with. Past experience tells me no one really gives a sh** about adventure maps or minigame maps anymore. They won't give much feedback or appreciation for a resource pack or data pack you worked hard on, even when they've downloaded them
MaximusPrime23
12/26/2023 6:49 am
Level 37 : Artisan Wisp
Can't live without it(sorry poll closed)
5chi5m-9
12/26/2023 5:47 am
Level 26 : Expert System
maybe a little

definitely not a hater...i just don't play

one reason is because it doesn't run well on my pc
another reason is because it just doesn't hold my interest for very long...i'm more of a breath of the willd/ tears of the kingdom/ terraria person myself
it was introduced to me by some old friends of mine and the game became more of a social outlet, but those old friends aren't really friends anymore so the game lost its purpose
that said i do return to it once in a blue moon...a very rare blue moon

i do enjoy making content for it though, thus my reason for existing here on pmc
ShelLuser
12/26/2023 4:57 am
Level 57 : Grandmaster Engineer
Loving it...

To me, and I probably speak for both of us over here, Minecraft is the kind of game which somehow always manages to catch your interest again, one way or the other. Before this month I haven't been playing for quite a long time, in fact.. we were more focussed on Empyrion (= "another game") as of late but the main reason we got interested in that is also because it is a bit of a Minecraft-like game. Just set out in space.

So this month things changed. I set up a Minecraft LAN server for us to play with during the Holidays, powered by Forge. To be very honest I still don't care as much about vanilla Minecraft as I used to, but this month my gf and me got completely sucked into the game again thanks to our collection of favorite mods. As I was hoping for the mods, and all the extra ores and stuff, made our mining trips really appealing again. Well, the mods and the new caves & cliffs environment to be perfectly honest: I really came to enjoy the bigger expanded world a lot more than I would have given it credit for a few months ago.

We play on 1.18.2 btw, because some of the mods we love only support up to this version. Suits us fine anyway because it was caves & cliffs which somewhat made us stop playing in the first place ;)

But yah, I've always been quite a Minecraft fan. And I can prove it as well!

Me and my alts ;)
Me and my 3 alts ;)

Surely 3 alt accounts account for being a Minecraft fan? ;) Pun intended 😁

Yah, and for the record... there's a bit of history behind each of those accounts. Well, local history; related to the server which we heavily played on at that time ("Empire"). But still... when you're building and messing around then nothing beats having a 2nd window available to look at things from another perspective. One thing led to another and before you know some players actually thought "TheOtherShell" was actually someone else, despite me telling 'm otherwise (yet not stopping the roleplay) ;)

Good times :)

But yeah, that's my story. Figured I'd share because I >< missed the poll and I love Minecraft, always have!
anhd389
12/26/2023 2:59 am
Level 1 : New Miner
traincrisis
12/15/2023 1:10 am
Level 33 : Artisan Engineer
I am a minecraft lover aka an Minecrafter
Ketupur1
12/15/2023 12:47 am
Level 2 : Apprentice Miner
I'm just Minecraft player
ScotsMiser
12/11/2023 8:53 pm
Level 38 : Artisan Miner
Silly question given the venue in which asked…
dancing reaper
12/11/2023 8:58 pm
I dont know what you mean by that....
GoggleD0GG
12/11/2023 9:26 pm
Level 49 : Master Necromancer
you asked if people like minecraft on a minecraft website lol
dancing reaper
12/11/2023 9:30 pm
Hey, sorry I couldnt text back on the private messages. it said that I ran out of them. And the racism happend on a private message.
DinoWattz
12/14/2023 10:59 pm
Level 21 : Expert Engineer

sorry I had to, twice is enough for today
dancing reaper
01/31/2024 9:59 am
I dont get it
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com