Aevalion's Demise [Application FRP]

Olly's Avatar Olly4/27/12 12:59 pm
5/13/2012 6:47 pm
Subjext's Avatar Subjext
Currently, the year is 2256 and the planet of Mamae is thriving with brave, clever and intellectual species from all around the universe. The whole idea of the "world ending" is just a laughing stock for the Mamaeians, scientists have proved that the universe will not end for another eighteen septillion years, but a new threat (codenamed Aevalion) may wipe out the entire galaxy before anything can be done to save it. This is why you, member of the Mameian public, has to team together with other beings to make an amazing dream team, a group of magnificent races with the minds to, somehow, save Mamae and the rest of universe before its too late.

So, hey! This is my first forum RP, sorry if my writing is a bit bad. This is the application thread where you can apply, but please, do not make your character have six million special powers which can save the universe in a second, this will be an automatic decline. So, if you are interested, copy and paste this application then fill it out!

Character's age:
Character's family:
Hometown (be original, just make one up):
Character's backstory:
Character's special power (ONE special power, make it something that is unique and might come in handy when RP'ing.):
Character's appearance (images are nice and might increase your chances of being accepted but a nice, descriptive paragraph is great too.):

So.. yeah. Please don't say " uhh liek ur writin is so baad. " because I already know it is, which is why I won't be actually rp'ing that much, just watching over and hopping in to say something if it will be of any use.

EDIT: Here is the actual rp thread ^.^ aevalion-demise-t82848.html
Olly
Retired Moderator
Level 16 : Journeyman Botanist

Create an account or sign in to comment.

05/13/2012 6:47 pm
Level 1 : New Artist
Subjext
Bump
05/13/2012 3:34 am
Olly
*le bump*
05/10/2012 7:48 pm
Level 35 : Artisan Dragon
Clue
Most interesting.
05/11/2012 4:38 pm
Olly
Does that mean you're interested? ;3.

c'mon guys, we only have four people and two of them aren't even rping>.<
05/10/2012 7:32 pm
Subjext
Will do!
05/09/2012 5:39 pm
Subjext
Lol, May I accept?
05/10/2012 10:58 am
Olly
Yes, you can. Make sure you only accept reasonable rpers, though ^.^
05/09/2012 5:34 pm
Subjext
Link don't work
05/09/2012 5:36 pm
Olly
Oh, dang. I'll sort that out tommorow, I'm going off for the night. You can still apply, yes, you, person reading this text ^.^
05/09/2012 5:33 pm
Olly
By the way, my character looks like this. I will post info on my character later, I don't really have time now :/.
http://www.google.com/imgres?q=Immortal ... &bih=664&t

You can start rping if you'd like guys, mightn't be so good with only four people but you can start off if you want to :3.
05/09/2012 5:29 pm
Subjext
I started the roleplay
05/09/2012 5:20 pm
Subjext
Character's Name: Echo

Character's age: 15

Character's family: Unknown

Hometown: Zafern *Destroyed*

Character's backstory: Echo was only a young boy when his family was taken from him and his memory was erased. He later remembered that Aevalion was the nation that murdered his home town and his family. He vowed to kill Aevalion with his powers he had gained after getting shot with a special bullet of some form.

Character's special power:Echo is the fastest human being in the world. He has the ability to run, move, and react at superhuman speeds. He can vibrate his molecules to walk through solid matter (Like Walls and stuff) and can even run so fast as to move backward in time.

Character's appearance:
http://heliosrage.webs.com/photos/ronin/ronin.jpg
http://images4.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb2 ... in_001.jpg
05/09/2012 5:26 pm
Olly
Accepted, but you could of added how Zafern was destroyed, would've been interesting to hear.
05/09/2012 5:11 pm
Level 12 : Journeyman Mage
John791
Character's age: 16
Character's family: His family is dead, even his father, Shinjo Arisato, died in a lab accident. He, Minato Arisato, is the only remaining member of his bloodline.
Hometown (be original, just make one up): Tomisatu
Character's backstory: His family died because of an epidemic, and his father died in an explosion 10 years ago.
Character's special power (ONE special power, make it something that is unique and might come in handy when RP'ing.): He can summon these creatures that mirror their own personality, called Personas. He, however, has the ability to switch Personas in battle.
Character's appearance (images are nice and might increase your chances of being accepted but a nice, descriptive paragraph is great too.):
This is him outside of battle

(Btw, a server would be a good idea, it would just be a hassle for your computer and such.)
05/09/2012 5:13 pm
Olly
Um, accepted. I would of liked a bit more backstory buttt y'knnooww ^.^

my laptop can't handle a server >.< I was thinking about buying a server but I still haven't decided, I'm not really a computer whiz myself xD.
05/09/2012 5:18 pm
Level 12 : Journeyman Mage
John791
Lol Ikr but he's kinda a mysterious character, but I can add in more back story if you want :3
05/09/2012 5:05 pm
Level 15 : Journeyman Narwhal
CallMePepper
it was a double post on my part, wrong thing
05/09/2012 5:09 pm
Olly
Hah, ok >.<

do hope some more people apply
05/09/2012 4:57 pm
CallMePepper
ya, do you have a ip to ur server?
05/09/2012 5:02 pm
Olly
Server? It's a forum roleplay.
05/09/2012 4:38 pm
CallMePepper
Character's age: 13
Character's family: His father *was* a merchant, his mom stayed home, he has 3 brothers and 2 sisters, he is the youngest
Hometown (be original, just make one up): Yorikstead
Character's backstory: He had been hunting since all his fathers boats were sunk. From mysterious beinings that no one dared challenge. He had his favorite bow, and a scar from an Aevalion that ran down the right side of his face. He has been mysterious ever since his brothers have died. Now, his father couldnt pay taxes and he sent his son to take haven in the other Kingdom. He is searching his way through the underbrush, he finds the Mameian public, and they take him in and tell him the secrets of their organization.
Character's special power (ONE special power, make it something that is unique and might come in handy when RP'ing.): Never looses his bow, (its the most powerful in the nation upgraded all the way, thats the power)
Character's appearance (images are nice and might increase your chances of being accepted but a nice, descriptive paragraph is great too.): Wears a dark cloak everywear, for he trust no one but his family,(The Mameian Public) his face is like a dagger when he looks at you, for you freeze in fear of the damage he has taken from serveral beatings and fights. But one scar sticks out, its the scar he had when fighting an Aevalion. His first fight he had, but he has had serveral more since then.
05/09/2012 4:43 pm
Olly
Accepted (I will make an actual rp thread soon, hopefully more people apply!)
05/09/2012 4:27 pm
Olly
Hurp durp. Super late bump.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome