Adolf Hitler, a Mark on History

Hinduism's Avatar Hinduism5/15/13 7:25 pm
1 emeralds 717 2
5/15/2013 7:31 pm
Teddy's Avatar Teddy
Adolf Hitler is one of the most hated people in history. The general society doesn't want to even hear his name. His wrath on history was known as the Holocaust, and the subject is always delicately taught in schools. He was known as a very persuasive politician and an exceptable artist.

In this thread, I want to talk about Hitler's general career. I want you to get past his prejudice thoughts and think about the facts. He was able to exterminate twenty-two million people, I could not do that if I wanted too. He was able to rise from a homeless man to one of the most successful politicians in history. He was able to strike his audience's emotions so far that they would tear up. He was an inspiration to his beloved country, Germany, after World War I.

If I wanted to start the next World War, I know I couldn't. So if you can get past his prejudice point of view and just look at all his success in life, what do you think of him?

Honestly, if I was a German in the time of Hitler's reign, I would have joined his ranks. I think most people would have, he was so emotionally persuasive. People would be skeptical of all his plans before a speech and after a speech from him they are tearing up and cheering, because he gave them hope. I am asking you to look at the other side of this murderous man.

What do you think of him?
Hinduism
Level 10 : Journeyman Explorer