What makes it good

Cr8zy's Avatar Cr8zy3/3/24 7:47 am
5 emeralds 162 4
3/12/2024 2:27 pm
Papa Enny's Avatar Papa Enny
Hello, I'm Cr8zy I'm a personal Friend of Stormy (He's says hi by the way) and I was wondering what makes Minecraft so good. I played it a lot of it when I was a kid but not so much this days. So, what about Minecraft that I seem not to get
Cr8zy
Level 1 : New Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

03/12/2024 2:27 pm
Level 56 : Grandmaster Scapegoat
Papa Enny
Welcome
03/04/2024 6:31 pm
Level 41 : Master Wolf
ItzOrangey
you can do (almost) anything in minecraft
03/03/2024 11:19 pm
Level 30 : Artisan Miner
Computer_Boss
The game is only as good as you allow it to be, with near infinite possible things to do or create. When I think of what makes Minecraft good it's not the survival campaign of the game which is making a survival world even though that can be fun, it's the part where you the player create your own game.
03/03/2024 10:14 pm
Level 37 : Artisan Miner
ScotsMiser
MC has an advantage in that it was the first block placer to go big; this creates a founder effect that sets expectations and where everyone else has to play catch-up.

Beyond thst, the sandbox nature of the game gave it an unusually broad appeal.

The original [java 👍] one time payment PERIOD, the END marketing also offered a massive advantage over many competitors.

Since MC seems to have been a more or less accidental success [Persson seems to have been trying more to test systems for a project that actually market a game], thsi may also have been a factor: the game exploded before the marketing types could get at it…
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome