What is your favourite PvP strategy?announcement

SuperPro's Avatar SuperPro8/16/23 5:04 am
1 emeralds 158 3
9/9/2023 4:41 pm
clarara's Avatar clarara
Over the years, Minecraft players have developed several battle strategies that will definitely last a lifetime. If you've ever participate in a PvP match, then you'll definitely have your favourite PvP strategy. What might it be?

Examples:
-Crystal PvPer
-Respawn Anchor PvPer
-Sword and Crossbow Combo

For me, it's the Double Tridenter! This is a situational PvP strategy, but if the time's right, it's devastating for your enemies. As long as you use it right, that's it.

If you don't know what the Double Trident Strategy is, link to my blog is here: www.planetminecraft.com/blog/pvp-double-trident-strategy/

It's the proudest of all my content.
SuperPro
Level 18 : Journeyman Ranger

Create an account or sign in to comment.

clarara
09/09/2023 4:41 pm
Level 1 : New Crafter
One strategy that has always been a favorite of mine is what I like to call the "Guerrilla Warfare" approach. This involves using the environment to your advantage, constantly moving and making use of natural cover to avoid being an easy target
Katarina_Hellfire
08/17/2023 12:19 am
Level 1 : New Mage
I normally use a crossbow in offhand, along with sword/axe in main hand. Harming pots are vital in PVP too, in my opinion.
Juillyoom
08/16/2023 6:59 am
Level 42 : Master Skinner
Personally i tend to fight with those weapons:

an axe, to deal high damage and disable shields, a riptide trident, along with a water bucket to stun or "confuse" enemies, also useful for normal melee
And lastly a netherite hoe, yes. Now, why do i even use it? attack speed. I found out i can use it's high attack speed to "combo" similar to 1.8

i can combine all this to make enemy go bye bye :D
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome