Trails and Tales, is it worth it?

Noncommercial's Avatar Noncommercial4/4/23 8:26 am
1 emeralds 113 3
6/17/2023 2:16 pm
Sadako Kogo's Avatar Sadako Kogo
On October 15 last year, the 1.20 features were revealed during Minecraft Live 2022. It includes camels, bamboo woodset, hanging signs and chiseled bookshelves. The mob vote winner was also announced which is the sniffer. Many thinks that 1.20 would be small, just like 1.19 (i call it mild update).

Until it wasn't...

Playable Mob Sounds was revealed at Minecraft Official Site. The article said that the feature will belong to upcoming 1.20 update. This feature also added piglin heads.

Armor Trims was also revealed at Minecraft Official Site. The feature was said to be released on 1.20 update. On my opinion, this is probably the best feature added to Trails and Tales.

Archeology was also revealed at Minecraft Official Site again. It said that it will belong to 1.20.

Sniffer was again revealed at Minecraft Official Site. This will also be one of the best feature for 1.20. We are also very excited for it because it won the mob vote 2022.

Cherry Blossom Biome was also revealed at Minecraft Official Site. This will also mark the last major feature for 1.20.

But things get interesting. The very first announced features like bamboo woodset and camels, were released in a 1.19.3 snapshot. This also happened to all of the major features for Minecraft 1.20. This contents should be released in a 1.20 snapshot not 1.19 snapshot.

But finally we got the first snapshot for 1.20. Because the major features were already added in previous snapshots, the first snapshot we got is not very big. The bamboo woodset should be added in this snapshot.

The Trails and Tales might be coming faster than we expected. Because the second snapshot was just polishing and bug fixes, which happens when an update is about to release. So we can expect 1.20 to be released this or maybe next month.
Noncommercial
Level 48 : Master Egyptian Archer