Should I get Cube World?

ToastGhost's Avatar ToastGhost7/11/13 11:54 am
7/11/2013 1:33 pm
J3xis's Avatar J3xis
Hey, pals. Everyone seems to be getting this new game, and I am just wondering if I should. I've always been kind of "eh" about Zelda games but the graphics are good and it seems like it doesn't have a complete Zelda feel. Leave your opinions down there. Thank you!
ToastGhost
Level 27 : Expert Toast

Create an account or sign in to comment.

J3xis
07/11/2013 1:33 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Explorer
I honestly will buy it (hopefully today since the site isnt being DDOSd). and I recommend you get it because if your like me and enjoy a good RPG game that was inspired by multiple other games then I think you will enjoy it! I also want it because its an RPG that I can relate to and is quite easy to play!

p.s. to all you nay sayers out there! Just because its a game you think 'you won't like'. then dont bash it on the forums! Yes you have your own opinion but keep it to yourself! Wollay the creator spent 3 years developing this and its already decent enough to play!! And its just him and his wife working on it, and that makes it hard for them to run everything themselves!
Dusty15
07/11/2013 1:32 pm
Level 15 : Journeyman Narwhal
im gonna do like i do with all games let it sit and see if if its worth its time i did the same with simcity look how that turned out
FrozenTeam101
07/11/2013 1:25 pm
Level 33 : Artisan Princess
Don't judge a game by its graphics Mario was made a long time ago and it has pretty bad graphics, but is quite fun as well as Minecraft. The game starts slow, but than it becomes fun to run around and defeat dungeons. You should give it a try! and check some Youtube Lets Plays about the game.
HyJaffa
07/11/2013 1:21 pm
Level 43 : Master Modder
You'd pirate it would you? You know that sort of thing isn't acceptable on the forums. As well as the fact I think you are the only one who has spent 10 minutes being scared of a mob in Cube World to then just run from it. Learn to play the game then you might actually be good at it and find it more interesting as newer things become available to you, You have obviously barely touched the surface of the game and because of that you think that is all there is. It's like coming on Minecraft breaking 6 dirt blocks, Dying by a creeper and think.. Well this is a bad game, Terrible graphics, I just died and all you can do is dig dirt...
World of Atlas
07/11/2013 1:05 pm
Level 10 : Journeyman Network
BUY IT.

Seriously, it's very good
devilcupcakes
07/11/2013 1:01 pm
Level 11 : Journeyman Goblin
It depends if you actually want to play or just want to see what the fuss is about.
I actually really want to play, but my parents would never buy it for me.
You should probably watch some Let's Plays or whatever before you decide.
TheLouiiJP
07/11/2013 12:08 pm
Level 6 : Apprentice Dragonborn
I got it, it seems good, but very slow and hard to understand
ThatsMyPickaxe
07/11/2013 12:07 pm
Level 48 : Master Technomancer
I'd get it. It seems like a very interesting game, and I particularly like how you level up weapons by putting cubes in them. I... love... cubes.
FranRedStar
07/11/2013 12:07 pm
Level 3 : Apprentice Explorer
go ahead buy it,im buying it as well,but if you don't want to buy it that's cool with me
DustyDesigns
07/11/2013 12:03 pm
Level 52 : Grandmaster Architect
It depends, it's way more based on fighting, leveling, skills, collecting. It's an opinion. Watch some videos and think about it.

I did bought it though. It's nice derpy and fun. But hard and still in alpha though.
SwiftDustMC
07/11/2013 12:00 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
I personally wont,
i think ill just stick to minecraft xD
Imadbush
07/11/2013 12:00 pm
Level 21 : Expert Network
Yeah ge it. Its pretty good but is slow on my laptop
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024