I need a new computer. (Can't build it)

Jedi's Avatar Jedi4/12/15 8:16 pm
1 emeralds 279 8
4/13/2015 12:17 am
funny bunny's Avatar funny bunny
Ello there, its me, jedi.

I am getting a new computer for my birthday, and idk where to start when it comes to picking and purchasing.

I cannot build a computer, must be prebuilt/custom due to eh, parents won't let me cuz they think I'll break it.

Budget is $600-$850

And I need something that can do Rendering, Graphic & Processor intensive gaming, game development with ease.

I do realize the budgets kinda small, but I've been saving for months and I'm never really gonna get more then this.
Jedi
Level 29 : Expert Artist

Create an account or sign in to comment.

funny bunny
04/13/2015 12:17 am
Level 31 : Artisan Dragonborn
Ironside lets you customize your PC, and then they build it. The only downside is that it is more expensive because they charge a premium.
Aethroz
04/13/2015 12:13 am
Level 25 : Expert Cowboy
I'll mention that iBuyPower also builds computers for you, and they are always having random ass sales.
http://www.ibuypower.com/site/SpringSale
Randomness3333NCIX will assemble a PC if you buy parts from them. Would this be fine?

See if you can "build" on each of the sites, and post here with the stats/price so we can help you compare.
Randomness3333
04/12/2015 9:14 pm
Level 26 : Expert Princess
MineOut
04/12/2015 10:25 pm
Level 35 : Artisan Narwhal
I agree.

Make a list and have someone else build it for you if you are too scared to build it yourself.
Snowyfox
04/12/2015 10:33 pm
That's a very impressive review rating.
Snowyfox
04/12/2015 8:27 pm
Those are very high demands for that kind of budget, even at $850.
The only way I can think of is for either someone to build the PC that you want and then sell it to you, or for you to find a really good deal.

How intensive is your gaming?

SpiderMattyTry a Lenevo! IT works great for me.

Adding onto this, a lot of the popular companies do a pretty good job at selling strong computers at a cheap price, especially companies who are recently stepping up their game, such as Lenovo. You can find decent gaming laptops with them, and possibly stronger computers, but you need to be more specific in what you want.
SpiderMatty
04/12/2015 8:26 pm
Level 43 : Master Spider Rider
Try a Lenevo! IT works great for me.
SleepyDog
04/12/2015 8:22 pm
Level 37 : Artisan Button Pusher
Personally I would say get an apple PC but it will be out of your budget. The best thing is to build a PC but as you cant I would search for a visual building website where you can select your parts and they build it for you.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome