Hey you tech addicts! Rate this computer ^_^

Dohvakiin's Avatar Dohvakiin7/10/13 11:41 pm
1 emeralds 497 8
7/11/2013 4:24 am
Snowyfox's Avatar Snowyfox
Heeloooo there everyone. Ill get to the point I'm going to be using this computer to play games, and record gameplay for my YouTube channel ^_^ Just was thinking what you guys would rate it. Answer the poll, and post below c: So, from a scale from 1-10 rate this computer

http://pcpartpicker.com/b/DsX
Dohvakiin
Level 23 : Expert Dragonborn

Create an account or sign in to comment.

Snowyfox
07/11/2013 4:24 am
Level 26 : Expert Princess
Who the hell voted "1"...?

But yeah, with those kind of specs, you can record a HD video and play MC in at least 60 FPS. Really good (at least, for me). And I would say that is one of the most powerful computers I've ever seen and would probably run every game in at least 60 FPS, but the newest games are getting hungrier and hungrier. So the new PCs coming in are going more NASA-like than ever.
Dohvakiin
07/11/2013 1:29 am
(Off Topic: http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/2013/07 ... 72524.html There is still hope! c:)

Also, thanks for that info. I'll look around for a cheaper graphics card, that can still deliver great performance while gaming/livestreaming

@Azie, what type of graphics card do you currently own?
Azie
07/11/2013 12:57 am
She/Her • Level 58 : Grandmaster Grump Pokemon
Might I suggest you not blow your wallet on a graphics card you will never use the full potential of?

I have a 3GB 660 in my new tower and can play everything I currently own on high with shaders while recording at 70+ frames. I looked up some graphics cards similar to mine and all price around $240. Sure beats $600.
Lancet13
07/11/2013 12:52 am
Level 8 : Apprentice Nerd
DohvakiinThank you everyone for your replies!

@Magicman Was thinking of Skyrim, GTA 5, Bioschock 1, 2, 3, and some of the games that are coming out later this year, and next year. I am willing to go SLI, but I know that some games are not compatible with it. I would also like to add that I do not want to do ANY over clocking. 60 FPS most if not all of the time c:

About GTA 5... There wasn't an official statement about a PC version yet.
Other than that, I was able to achieve almost 30 fps on max settings in Skyrim with an HIS Radeon HD 6670... so that should help you understand and scale your budget.
Dohvakiin
07/11/2013 12:48 am
Thank you everyone for your replies!

@Magicman Was thinking of Skyrim, GTA 5, Bioschock 1, 2, 3, and some of the games that are coming out later this year, and next year. I am willing to go SLI, but I know that some games are not compatible with it. I would also like to add that I do not want to do ANY over clocking. 60 FPS most if not all of the time c:
minecraftsupply
07/11/2013 12:42 am
Level 51 : Grandmaster Zombie
May I ask, what are you going to be using a 1.5k computer for?

Well...

I'm going to be using this computer to play games, and record gameplay for my YouTube channel

Anyways, a $200 graphics card can take care of those tasks for you no problem.
krugle
07/11/2013 12:04 am
Level 10 : Journeyman Miner
Get a different motherboard you are getting a dedicated GPU so having on-board video is just a waste you will be happier getting one without, also look into getting a better PSU the one you have will probably work but its lower end and may cause some instabilities with you GPU also a good power surge could fry your whole system. other than that looks not too bad.
ASF
07/10/2013 11:59 pm
Level 71 : Legendary Pixel Painter
DohvakiinHeeloooo there everyone. Ill get to the point I'm going to be using this computer to play games, and record gameplay for my YouTube channel ^_^ Just was thinking what you guys would rate it. Answer the poll, and post below c: So, from a scale from 1-10 rate this computer

http://pcpartpicker.com/b/DsX

May I ask, what are you going to be using a 1.5k computer for?
*edit: like, what games?
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome