Eyy, I need some help. (Money related)

Jedi's Avatar Jedi3/11/15 11:06 pm
3/12/2015 12:58 am
phase's Avatar phase
I have been trying to work with a crappy 10 year old PC, but its just not working out.

I need ideas on how to get money relatively fast, I need roughly 1.5k.

I have extensive coding knowledge and abilities, also I can make 2D games.

I am not old enough to get a job, and the following ideas are a definite no:

Lemonade stand
Cookie stand
any kind of food stand
anything illegal
Allowance
household chores
Shoveling snow
mowing lawns
Survey sites
Jedi
Level 29 : Expert Artist

Create an account or sign in to comment.

phase
03/12/2015 12:58 am
Level 52 : Grandmaster Programmer
Mc-Market is a great place to sell Minecraft related things, such as plugins and maps. People will pay a lot for a good minigame.
Leeanne
03/11/2015 11:47 pm
Level 26 : Expert Unicorn
Sell your old stuff on the internet, that's a great way to make quick cash. Or just have a garage sale if you don't wanna deal with shipping costs and stuff.
With your restrictions you probably can't make money quickly. Those are things that people always pay/buy and it usually adds up fast.
Hope you come up with something!
KawaiiNekoDono
03/12/2015 12:09 am
Level 23 : Expert Toast
Yeah, sell stuff on ebay. You could go to a dollar store or something and buy a bunch of things, then sell them. e.g if you bought a ten pairs of socks for $10, then you can try selling all of them for probably about $15 (bad example), which would probably cover shipping costs depending on where you live..Your parents may have envelopes and stamps at your house, you could easily post small things off with that. Idk.
Henry_Jekyll
03/11/2015 11:18 pm
Level 15 : Journeyman Blacksmith
So you want a way to make 1.5k fast without doing anything, physically or mentally.

Wow. The only other way is money from holidays, and even then, it could take years to make 1.5k from that.
GG50
03/11/2015 11:16 pm
Level 31 : Artisan Toast
General labor (mowing lawns, chores, etc.) is your best bet for someone your age, which I'm assuming is under 16. Seeing as how that seems to be off the table for you, I don't know what to tell you. You could ask around your neighborhood, see if anyone needs some oddjobs done around their house.
Firework4lj
03/11/2015 11:14 pm
Level 46 : Master Gent
Sorry, but there's no free way to make money. If your going to make some money your going to have to do some stuff on that list. Plus, 1.5k is going to take a long time. I had a job over the summer and worked about 30 hours a week and only made about 2.5k in 2 and a half months.
MrPifflesIV
03/11/2015 11:13 pm
Level 10 : Journeyman Dragon
Official-jedimartinI have been trying to work with a crappy 10 year old PC, but its just not working out.

I need ideas on how to get money relatively fast, I need roughly 1.5k.

I am not old enough to get a job, and the following ideas are a definite no:

Lemonade stand
Cookie stand
any kind of food stand
anything illegal
Allowance
household chores
Shoveling snow
mowing lawns
Survey sites

I'm not sure on any ideas because it seems you want to do nothing physical or anything that takes time. Ask for money instead of gifts at holidays? Idk
KawaiiNekoDono
03/11/2015 11:13 pm
Level 23 : Expert Toast
Walking dogs, birthday money, you can even ask your parents for money instead of Christmas presents. Idk.
Azie
03/11/2015 11:08 pm
Level 58 : Grandmaster Grump
So, basically nothing?

The stuff you listed is everything that I could think of that would make you any noticeable amount of money.
Jedi
03/11/2015 11:23 pm
Level 29 : Expert Artist
My parents are very strict about what I can do, they're also a touch of paranoid.
Firework4lj
03/11/2015 11:32 pm
Level 46 : Master Gent
But they will let you spend 1.5k on a computer? Thats a little odd...
If there really that way I would say you will just have to try to get them to give you money for chores. Thats the only way of making money I can think of.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome