New Poolrooms Map (Backrooms, Level. 37)

Poignanter's Avatar Poignanter3/17/24 12:25 pm
3/17/2024 12:25 pm
Poignanter's Avatar Poignanter
Hello. I am currently in progress of making Minecraft's biggest poolrooms map (Level. 37, "Sublimity")
Quick introduction, if you don't know what are they:
Level 37, commonly referred to as the Poolrooms, is an expansive complex of interconnected rooms and corridors slightly submerged in undulating, lukewarm water. Each area of the level varies greatly in size and structure, ranging from uniform pools and hallways to more open, abnormally-shaped areas. The walls, ceilings, and floors of the level all appear to be constructed from the same white ceramic tile, with the only deviation from this color being the blue-green hue of the water. Such tiles are eerily pristine in condition, all identical to one another, without a single hint of damage on their shiny surfaces.
  Link to official site explaining the level: backrooms.fandom.com/wiki/Level_37
  Also featuring sublevels, such as: Level 37.1, Level 37.3 (Will be made at the end), 37.4, 37.5, 37.6.
Here is a quick preview:

To play the map, you will be required to download specially configured shaders (For better gameplay) and custom resoucre pack.
Also planning to add custom music, jumpscares eventually, and custom effects + particles.
Tell me guys if i should really add the jumpscares.
Poignanter
Level 7 : Apprentice Crafter