Name my new resources pack [Accurate Water Buckets, Buckets of Dynamic idk]how_to_vote

bangetto's Avatar bangetto12/23/23 6:11 am
2 emeralds 184 4
12/24/2023 6:56 am
bangetto's Avatar bangetto

Poll ended 12/31/2023 6:11 am.

bangetto
Level 30 : Artisan Crafter

Create an account or sign in to comment.

ScotsMiser
12/23/2023 7:40 pm
Level 38 : Artisan Miner
Link?

[​I wasn't able to find anything under your profile that appearede to be this and knowing what the pack did would be helpful]
bangetto
12/24/2023 2:33 am
it's not done yet.
so you know the water's color changes in some biomes, but the water buckets don't, so I'm fixing it
ScotsMiser
12/24/2023 6:18 am
Level 38 : Artisan Miner
That helps, I had been envisioning something about placing or picking up the water…

Biome Accurate Buckets maybe?

Out of curiosity, are you planning on having the bucket water reflect the color of the biome in which the player is standing or the biome from which the water was 'bucketed'?
[​Being able to have water placed from a bucket retain the color of the biome from which it was obtained would open up some interesting decorative possibilities but would seem to be both outside the scope of your plans (and require some significant changes to water mechanics – particularly with regard to the color of sources formed from water from disparate biomes).]
bangetto
12/24/2023 6:56 am
history
the first one, without writing a new mod the second is just impossible

EDIT: but whit a datapack we might can do this, I'll dig a bit deeper

EDIT V2: yeah this is totally possible, because there's a execute if biome ~ ~ ~ biome_id command. I will definitely revisit this idea
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome