My 2024 Slender Minecraft Project

DoomStryker's Avatar DoomStryker3/12/24 4:02 pm
5 emeralds 165 9
3/22/2024 4:11 pm
DoomStryker's Avatar DoomStryker
Hello, fellow Minecrafters. I am DoomStryker, and I'm a new Planet Minecraft member but I have been a Minecraft player since its launch. I am planning to upload my upcoming roleplay/showcase map when it is completed, in which the map is based upon Slender: The Arrival. This choice was made considering there aren't many Slender related maps on this website and I would like to share my building skills with you all.

I would like to get to know anyone who sees this thread. So if you come across this thread, and you happen to be a Slender fan, comment what your favorite Minecraft update is and why, as well as if you would love to see and know more about my Slender map.

Thank you, and I'm so happy to become a part of this community.
DoomStryker
Level 5 : Apprentice Architect

Create an account or sign in to comment.

03/21/2024 2:23 pmhistory
Level 26 : Expert Artist
Vendomil
Hi there! Well I didn't heard word "Slender" for many years and it will be welcome to see some creations with Slender theme. For two-three years when I started publishing and doing some content for Minecraft. I learned to that it would be best making maps on newer versions. Like for me now I'm 1.20.1 but my favorite version is (1.19.4 due adding Item and Block displays, which are alternative to the Armor Stands for using like placing and adding custom models) for maps. But Like I said. Newer version is for me recommended. But it's my opnion and experience.

And welcome to PMC!
03/22/2024 4:11 pm
DoomStryker
Thank you so much, Vendomil! Good choice on your favorite update.

I hope my project is something many people will enjoy.

Thanks for taking the time to comment!
03/12/2024 8:57 pm
Level 6 : Apprentice Explorer
McOnlySkins
Funny you mention that, I do Roleplay for horror maps and someone on YouTube suggest I do Slender Man, but haven't seen any decent Slender maps.

Welcome, I'm new as well.
03/13/2024 8:53 am
DoomStryker
Thanks so much for commenting, Devon! This was a project I wanted to start last year, but got caught in my studies, and I still am. This project will be built solo, which is why it will take some time so forgive me for taking breaks here and there. I'm going to aim to let people download and explore the house when I'm done the exterior and interior soon, which is the only thing I've built so far. Stay tuned.
03/13/2024 9:19 am
DoomStryker
However, this map won't be functional in the horror sense, but I hope to make up for that with my creepy building style I aim to achieve.
03/12/2024 7:42 pm
Level 37 : Artisan Miner
ScotsMiser
Welcome to PMC 👋
03/12/2024 8:45 pm
DoomStryker
Thanks, ScotsMiser! What is your favorite Minecraft update, and one thing you'd like to know about my Slender story? :D
03/12/2024 8:54 pm
Level 37 : Artisan Miner
ScotsMiser
1.12 /1.12.2

I am , unfortunately, too ignorant of teh Slender franchise to have any idea what to ask…
03/13/2024 8:55 am
DoomStryker
No worries at all, we all have different taste. Good choice on your favorite update. The parrot was my favorite part of that one.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome