MIQUOYA - My First Novel (FREE UNTIL MAY 10th)library_books

Ray_Savage's Avatar Ray_Savage5/7/20 12:05 pm history
1 emeralds 250 1
5/7/2020 12:13 pm
Ray_Savage's Avatar Ray_Savage

This is a novel a wrote a few months ago, and it's my first. It's important to me, because it's my jumpstart into what I will do next, which is write unofficial Minecraft novels.

My ebook is free until "May 10th", and you can get it here! Leave a review if you can, it helps!
https://www.amazon.com/Miquoya-Taint-Unicorn-Fantasy-Novel-ebook/dp/B07ZXMKWDY/ref=sr_1_1?dchild=1&keywords=miquoya&qid=1588867003&sr=8-1

EDIT: Forgot the poll, there it is! Just wondering if you would read my Minecraft novel when I publish it. It's called "Ray and the Temple of Keshkalo."

Just for fun, here's the prologue from Miquoya!:

PROLOGUE

A forest is a wonderful place to dream a fantasy tale—especially if it’s a forest like Raekaran. That forest is blessed with everlasting joy and happiness, brought by the long-lasting life and freedom from all doom known by those who live there. Raekaran was discovered years ago by the greatest of unicorns, he who was named chief. He was also called Terylus, or “finder of the territory.” Terylus brought his family and the other unicorns from the red lands far in the east. They sought new soils and greenery, as a terrible drought had ended their prosperity, and even put them in peril of death.

The journey of these courageous unicorns persisted for nearly two years, until they passed through the Great Gray Mountains, forging a new trail. Their passage led them to a valley of green grass, which was on the outskirts of the forest of Raekaran. Raekaran was named after the brilliant rays of light that beamed onto this forest of redemption. This great crossing of the mountains ended all journeys for the unicorns, and they finally found the place they would call home. Never before had they known such security and such magnificent feastings, as they found in the wooded land which never ceased to give in its abundance to these new-welcomed guests. Even the squirrels and other small woodland creatures enjoyed their new visitants and found themselves at ease—partly because of the unicorn’s horn! The grand protrusion from the creature’s head looked as a brilliant armament, and they knew it would bring luck, for it would defend them if ever needed.
But ne'er was there need for fear as the moons passed; there had not been any conflict for centuries in the forest of Raekaran. The unicorns galloped and flittered their time in peace and comfort, and so it happened for sixty and nine years. Terylus had passed away and a new chief reigned in his stead, and this new chief’s daughter, Miquoya, was about to celebrate her sixth birthday.
Ray_Savage
Level 82 : Elite Architect