Here’s a sneak peek of something I’m working on!

anTozzi's Avatar anTozzi4/6/24 1:42 pm history
4 emeralds 139 4
4/7/2024 11:46 pm
ScotsMiser's Avatar ScotsMiser
The Chorus Forest!
anTozzi
Level 22 : Expert Explorer

Create an account or sign in to comment.

04/07/2024 2:08 am
Level 37 : Artisan Miner
ScotsMiser
Interestin idea…

What is meant by swapped? (The attached pictres seem to show water in the overworld become nether)
04/07/2024 4:57 amhistory
anTozzi
It's not really a complete swap, I want to keep some elements unchanged, so it makes everything look more surreal and weird (e.g. The End being full of lava or the Nether having water and snow). I don't want to swap water with lava because it would look ugly and it wouldn't make sense to have water that acts like lava and lava that acts like water. It's not just a dimension swap, i want everything to make sense.

There are many elements that just can't be swapped. For example, the cow can't be swapped with any mob because it doesn't have any Nether counterparts or any Nether mobs that are similar to it. So many times I have to feel creative and make something new.

I also changed a bunch of mobs depending on their respective new dimension, here are some of them:
  • The Blaze become the Shulker Turret.
  • The Piglin becomes the Enderling.
  • Cows become Magma Cows.
  • The Creeper become red, since they're actually made out of leaves (and the leaves are now red)
  • Villagers have purplish skin, sometimes even horns, bigger nose and unibrow and also have funny, big, piglin ears.
    I hope this made you understand (english is not my main language so i'm trying to explain this the best i can)
    04/07/2024 11:46 pmhistory
    Level 37 : Artisan Miner
    ScotsMiser
    Thank you for the reply, that did help in clarifying your intent. 👍

The sort of adaptations (rather than simple swaps) you're doing with the various mobs sound as if the result shoule be more playable 🥂
    Looking forward to seeing teh finished project….
    04/06/2024 1:49 pm
    anTozzi
    It's an upcoming resource pack I'm making which swaps all of the dimensions in Minecraft with one another!

The Overworld becomes the Nether!
    The Nether becomes The End!
    And The End becomes the Overworld (or as it is called in this resource pack, the Otherworld!)
    Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
    www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome