Dark Souls Open world rpg

Arckasid's Avatar Arckasid11/30/21 10:02 am
12/20/2021 11:03 am
Arckasid's Avatar Arckasid
Hello,
I've created an openworld rpg based on dark souls, with lot of mods, that includes quest making, factions, money, mobs bosses, but also Magic, sword skills, bonfires, etc...
The Lore is immense as I have worked on it for many years.

There is +30 zones. But it is quite unfinished. I have used many ressources from others people, but also of others creations like music from movies or games. I didn't bother about copyright as minecraft is suppose to be harbour of peace and creativity. I don't care about saying this is my own so...

If you wish to play it or even continue its creation, I would be pleased to have your opinions.

It can be played online with friends or in a server if everyone has installed the mods before.

Unfortunately there has been some bugs with dialogs making and therefore many are missing. But I've created a pdf with all quests, dialogs, projects and architecture for it to be done.
If you have any questions. Thank you.

Some introduction :
You begin in the garden's of heaven, then you have to go to the boat that will lead you to the sanctuary of gods. Then the npc on the boat at the left end of the sanctuary will begin your journey. Or you can directly teleport yourself to the shrine of departure.

important : 4Go of allocated ram is the best.
Arckasid
Level 9 : Apprentice Miner